UPDATE: The original video posted online by Deen has been removed. A copy has been posted at the bottom of this story.

UPDATE II: A different and slightly longer video has been posted:

UPDATE III: Food Network has said it won’t renew Deen’s contract.

“Food Network will not renew Paula Deen’s contract when it expires at the end of this month,” a network spokesman said in a statement.

Original story:

Food Network celebrity chef Paula Deen issued a video apology Friday amid a storm of controversy over her past use of racial slurs.

“I beg for your forgiveness…please forgive me for the mistakes that I’ve made,” Deen said in the 45-second clip posted to YouTube. In the video, which featured multiple cuts, Deen referred to using “inappropriate, hurtful language” she said was “totally, totally unacceptable.”

The video came after Deen canceled an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show Friday where she was scheduled to address her language. The 66-year-old chef admitted in a deposition last month that she had used the n-word. She and her brother are being sued by a former manager of their restaurant who has alleged sexual harassment and racial slurs used in the workplace.