A woman who was worshiping along with her family members at St. Spiridon Orthodox Cathedral in Seattle, Washington, was harassed and sexually assaulted in the middle of service over the weekend.
Aaron Little, a 37-year-old sex offender, purportedly sat behind the 25-year-old victim. And when she stood up, he purportedly reached over and lifted up her skirt. While she apparently didn’t realize that this had unfolded, her family members saw the man’s actions and proceeded to escort him out of the building, the Seattle Times reports.
But the bizarre incident didn’t end there.
Somehow, the assailant slipped back into St. Spiridon Orthodox Cathedral and, this time, sat next to the women. Again, he lifted her skirt — but this time he sexually assaulted her.
The woman, according to KOMO-TV, ran away and her family members responded, restraining Little until police arrived; he has been booked at King County Jail for investigation of rape following the incident.
Police spokeswoman Renee Witt called the incident the most bizarre she’s seen in 20 years of her work.
Photo Credit: ShutterStock.com
Other Must-Read Stories:
- ‘Christ Is the Reason for Everything’: CrossFit Champ Rich Froning Details His Path to Becoming the ‘Fittest Man on Earth’
- Hollywood Actress Admits: ‘I Waited Until I Was 29 to Lose My Virginity’
- Reverend Lambastes Sharpton and Jackson as ‘Race Hustlers and Poverty Pimps,’ Calls Trayvon Martin a ‘Thug’
- ‘Malicious Fecal Distribution’: You Won’t Believe the Incredibly Vile Act This Homeowner Caught on His Security Cam
- ‘A Blood-Soaked, Totalitarian Death Cult’: National Security Expert Explains Why You Should Fear the Muslim Brotherhood