DETROIT (TheBlaze/AP) — U.S. border agents say they found marijuana on a bus with singer Justin Bieber’s tour as it crossed into Detroit from Windsor, Canada.
The Detroit Free Press reports that U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman Ken Hammond confirms the bus was stopped Sunday as it attempted to enter the U.S. on the Ambassador Bridge.
The singer was not on the bus at the time and performed later that night at Joe Louis Arena.
Hammond says a police dog indicated the presence of drugs on the bus and that drug paraphernalia and a small amount of marijuana were found. He says the bus driver was cited and that the bus and its passengers were allowed to go.
While Bieber can’t necessarily be blamed for this incident, the news comes after a series of odd events surrounding the singer. Earlier this month, footage of the celebrity urinating into a mop bucket and yelling “f**k Bill Clinton” went viral.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Presbyterian Branch Rejects Famed Christian Hymn ‘In Christ Alone’ From New Song Book Over ‘Wrath of God’ Lyrics
- Liberals Praise Pat Robertson After Shocking Transgender Comments: ‘I Don’t Think There’s Any Sin Associated With That’
- Terrified TX Woman Calls in Paranormal Investigators to Solve Creepy Happenings in Her Home (Here’s the Audio They Collected)
- Sean Hannity Lambastes Al Sharpton, Demands Apology Over Fiery Race Comments: ‘A Professional Paid Assassin of African Americans’
- The 5 Most Awkward Moments During Journalist’s Contentious Interview With Muslim Author Behind Jesus Book