Egypt exploded into violence on Wednesday as authorities tried to disperse the sit-ins in support of ousted Islamist President Mohammed Morsi. At least 149 people have been reported killed as of Wednesday afternoon, including a cameraman for British broadcaster Sky News and a Dubai-based newspaper reporter.
Now, video has gone viral of alleged Muslim Brotherhood protesters pushing a police vehicle off the 6th of October bridge, before people on the ground swarmed to attack the vehicle’s potential inhabitants.
The Associated Press also has photos of the dramatic event:
It is unconfirmed how many were actually inside the vehicle when it plunged to the ground, but disturbing images of members of the Egyptian security forces, badly injured and seemingly beaten, near the scene have emerged:
The complete purported video is even more disturbing, beginning with images of the massive crowds below. After the vehicle smashes to the ground, a group of individuals can be seen rushing forward to pelt rocks at it and, presumably, those inside.
Watch the entire video currently circulating in Egypt:
Other Must-Read Stories:
- ‘A Redrawing of the Map’: Syria’s Assad Delivers Chilling Warning to Europe & the World
- TheBlaze’s Buck Sexton Slams Absolute ‘Counterterrorism Catastrophe’ That You May Not Have Heard About
- Bizarre Video: Al-Qaeda Reportedly Hosts Lighthearted ‘Family Fair’ With Ice Cream & ‘Tug of War’ in Syria
- ‘Hey Obama, You Are Stupid, Bad Man’: Viral Egyptian Music Video Accuses Obama of Supporting Terrorism, Muslim Brotherhood
- What Odd Guest Appears to Have Showed Up at the White House’s July 4th Party for Military Families?