On his radio program Thursday, Glenn Beck announced an exciting new feature coming soon to annual TheBlaze TV Plus subscribers — a private 1791.com email address.
Beck said he believes the Bill of Rights, which was ratified in 1791, is “the secret” to what makes this country great, and among those rights is a right to privacy — something Americans are seeing less and less of, it seems, amid the NSA domestic surveillance scandal.
“So I’m introducing today a new service for you,” Beck said. “It’s a private 1791.com address of your very own. Your name @1791.com as your email address.”
“We’re a company that will guarantee that you will never, ever, ever have your emails scanned,” he said. “We will never share the list…you’ll never see an advertisement that you’re like, ‘Wait a minute…Hold it, how do you know that I’ve been looking for that car?’”
“We’re not going to do any of that,” Beck said. “And it will be free to you, if you’re [an annual Blaze TV Plus] subscriber.”
Beck encouraged listeners to sign up for TheBlaze newsletter, FireWire, to be the first to know when the email service is up and running.
“We’re not surrendering any lists, any emails, anything, without a warrant, and we will never scan your emails, period. Because we happen to believe in that little document produced in 1791.”
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Here’s Your First Chance to Watch a Sneak Peek of Glenn Beck & Vince Vaughn’s New Reality Show
- New York Times Publishes Remarkably Fair Article About Glenn Beck
- ‘It’s Being Used for Political Purposes’: NSA Whistleblower Reveals Grave Concerns About Domestic Surveillance Program
- NSA Whistleblower Explains Chilling Interview: ‘Everyone in the U.S. Is Under Virtual Surveillance’
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence