A Saudi cleric was caught on video tantalizing his many listeners with an account of just how many “black-eyed virgins” they get in the afterlife — and he also shared what he believes will happen to the “earthly” wives of the men.
“If you get married in this world, then [in paradise], you get your wife from this world, along with 70 black-eyed virgins with whom you are allowed to have sex, and each of these 70 virgins comes with 70 servant girls,” the cleric said with a smile. “So how many women do you get? That’s the minimum.”
Seventy times 70 is 4,900.
“Your reunion [with your wife] lasts for 70 earthly years,” the cleric, identified as Muhammad Ali Shanqiti, continued. “When the 70 years are about to come to an end, another black-eyed virgin calls to you from above: ‘Oh servant of Allah, don’t we get a piece of you?'”
“You turn to her, and you see that she is more beautiful than the woman you are with,” he proceeded. “You ask her: ‘Who are you?’ and she says: ‘I’m your virgin in paradise. Allah told you about me, saying: ‘There is more of them with us’. I am one of the ‘more’.”
Each of the virgins is more beautiful than the last, he added, “God help you…”
Watch the complete video, located and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, below:
Other Must-Read Stories:
- TheBlaze’s Buck Sexton Slams Absolute ‘Counterterrorism Catastrophe’ That You May Not Have Heard About
- ‘They Are Liars’: Beck Says These Then-And-Now Obama Videos Prove It
- Beck Ties Together Benghazi, IRS, & AP Scandals: ‘Fundamental Transformation’
- A Disturbing Peek Inside Hamas’ Summer Camps for Children
- Horrifying: Australian Woman Gang Raped in Dubai – Then Jailed 8 Months for Sex Outside Marriage