Dana Loesch teased in an exclusive interview with TheBlaze that she often does dramatic readings of the hate mail she receives. During the premiere of her new show “Dana” on TheBlaze TV Friday, Loesch gave the audience a demonstration.
Dimming the lights and playing artistic music, Loesch assumed comedic voices as she read the irate (and often grammatically incorrect) tweets she receives. One of the voices sounded like a hybrid of Cinderella’s wicked stepmother and CNN’s Piers Morgan, but it’s certainly up for interpretation.
The clip must be watched to be understood. You can see it below.
The full episode of Dana, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Fiery Conservative Dana Loesch Has an Unexpected Hobby That Helps Her Deal With Hateful People
- The Major Media Personality Who’s Joining TheBlaze
- Dana Loesch Shares Incredible Story Behind Why She Rejected Liberalism After Getting Pregnant as a ‘Broke, Unwed Student’
- Watch Dana Loesch Take the Obama Administration to Task Over IRS Scandal
- Dana Loesch Eviscerates Zimmerman Protesters Who Have Said Nothing for Victims in ‘Utopian Dream’ of Chicago