A Kansas man demonstrated some unconditional love for his Xbox Friday morning.
According to CNN, the man woke up to his home on fire and ran out the front door. But, upon realizing that he had left his video gaming console inside, the man charged back inside to rescue his beloved Xbox.
Fire officials reportedly say the man suffered smoke inhalation during the rescue operation, but was checked out by paramedics and determined to be okay.
The fire ultimately caused about $80,000, CNN reported.
Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.