Viewers likely didn’t expect to see multimedia personality Glenn Beck in a black-and-white clip, dressed in a trench coat and a fedora, when they tuned in to his 5 p.m. television show on Tuesday. But then again, he’s never been known to do what’s expected.
Beck began with a discussion of the new myRA proposal unveiled by President Obama during his State of the Union address last week, before saying “it is so beyond ridiculous that I think that even if it were in an old cheesy movie, you wouldn’t buy the storyline.”
That’s when the lights shifted to black-and-white, and a “dame” in a costume ran over to light a cigarette for Beck. The television host adopted a deep, old-fashioned voice, and began weaving an elaborate story paralleling what he believes will be the eventual outcome of the myRA accounts.
“It was 5 o’clock on a dreary Tuesday. Lucky’s day of hustle and bustle and action were long gone,” Beck said. “All that was left was a handful of desperate vagabonds looking to hit it big, and a legless prostitute … It was a sorry sight.”
But Beck, continuing the parody, said “today was different.” A man named Sam had walked in with a “deal that couldn’t be refused.” Sam had a machine called “Miss MyRA” that would “turn this dump around.”
“I’ll be the son of a one-eyed poodle if Lucky didn’t grab that pen…” Beck remarked.
Watch the clip below to learn “Lucky’s” fate, and to appreciate the segment in its entirety:
The full episode of The Glenn Beck Program, along with many other live streaming shows and thousands of hours of on-demand content, is available on just about any digital device. Get it all with a FREE TRIAL.
Other Must-Read Stories:
- Obama Announces a New Program That Requires No Congressional Approval: Here’s What You Need to Know
- How Obamacare Has Changed One Family’s Situation to ‘It’s Either Eat or Buy Health Insurance’
- Glenn Beck Slams New Obama Initiative as ‘The Biggest Heist in Human History’
- The Sneaky Way the Obamacare Website Is Underquoting Insurance Rates (and It Was a Mainstream Media Outlet That Caught It)
- Is This the Alarming Reason Kathleen Sebelius Hasn’t Been Fired?
From the breaking news you need to know to the hottest trends circling the Web, TheBlaze has it all. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Periscope.