A job listing for a “director of operations” position at “Rehtom Inc.” came with a ridiculous workload, including no time to sleep and “135 to unlimited hours per week.”
Oh, and the job doesn’t pay.
Just 24 people actually applied and their actual interviews were captured on webcam video.
Here’s the full list of job requirements via AdWeek.com:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
At the end of each interview, it’s revealed who is already doing the difficult job described: Moms.
“What if I told you there’s someone that actually currently holds this position right now? Billions actually,” the interviewer says in the video.
“Who?” an applicant asks.
“Moms,” he replies. “And they meet every requirement, don’t they?”
Watch the creative ad produced by Mullen in Boston for its client, American Greetings: