BOSTON (AP) — Text messages show Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR’ tsahr-NEYE’-ehv) joking with a friend not to text him after the FBI released his photo.

Dias Kadyrbayev (DY’-us kah-dur-BY’-ehv) texted Tsarnaev shortly after photos of Tsarnaev and his brother were released publicly by the FBI as suspects in the deadly attack.

This file photo by the Federal Bureau of Investigation shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings who is accused in two bombings that killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the finish line of the April 15 marathon. Lawyers for Tsarnaev are headed to court Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013 to ask a judge to ease restrictions placed on him in prison as he awaits trial. (AP Photo/Federal Bureau of Investigation, File)

This file photo by the Federal Bureau of Investigation shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings who is accused in two bombings that killed three people and injured more than 260 others near the finish line of the April 15 marathon(AP Photo/Federal Bureau of Investigation, File)

Tsarnaev responded that he had seen the news then texted, “Better not text me my friend,” then “Lol.” Another text told Kadyrbayev he could go to Tsarnaev’s room and “take what’s there” followed by a smiley face.

Some of the messages had been released previously but a complete transcript of Kadyrbayev’s text messages in the days after the bombing was released by prosecutors Thursday.

Kadyrbayev and two others face charges stemming from the bombing investigation, but are not accused of participating in or knowing about the plot. A judge said Thursday statements the other two men made to investigators can be used at trial.