Eyewitnesses Claim Egyptian Security Allowed Bomb Attack on Christians
- Posted on January 3, 2011 at 9:47pm by
Meredith Jessup
- Print »
- Email »
A new report from the Assyrian International News Agency sheds some disturbing light on the moments immediately following the New Year’s Eve attack on Saints Coptic Orthodox Church in Egypt that killed 21 and injured 96 parishioners who were attending mass inside.
Church officials and eyewitnesses say many more victims have yet to be identified after their “body parts were strewn all over the street outside the church.” More disturbing, however, are reports that these body parts that had been covered up with newspapers had to be “brought inside the church after some Muslims started stepping on them and chanting Jihadi chants.”
Additionally, eyewitnesses claim that a green Skoda car pulled up outside the church shortly after midnight. Two men stepped out of the vehicle as it was parked in a cordoned off area, one of them talking on his mobile phone. According to AINA, eyewitnesses say the explosion occurred “almost immediately after they left the scene.“ On the back of the car was a sticker with the words ”the rest is coming.”
Eyewitnesses also claim that state security forces guarding the church left the scene nearly one hour before the blast. “Normally they would have waited until the mass was over,” said Hany el-Gezeiry, head of Copts4Egypt. It’s unclear why any security forces would have left the scene as worshipers continued their service, especially after al-Qaida had previously threatened attacks on the Copts.
After the blast erupted, Copts who survived the blast were angered by Muslims in the immediate vicinity chanting, “Allah Akbar.” In retaliation, AINA reports that the Christians began throwing stones at them until police began shooting tear gas.
“Is this a victory?” el-Gezeiry asks. “Whoever saw this fire and people dying and body parts all over the place and could still chant ‘Allah Akbar’ is a terrorist.”
“Security should know that those who demonstrated are the hand of Al-Qaida in Egypt,” he said. “They want to destroy Egypt from inside and the government kept quiet, giving them a free hand to do what they wanted. I believe Al-Qaida achieved what it wanted.”
Attorney Mamdouh Nakhla, Head of Al-Kalema Human Rights Center, wondered if state security is an accomplice or just too cowardly to confront the Islamists in Egypt who carried out the Church massacre. “The crime is local and those who committed it are known, in addition there was a demonstration on the same day using the same rhetoric like al-Qaida. The Al Mujahedeen website threatens to repeat the attack in more churches. The site has addresses of churches and even how to make a bomb. Does security not know about it?”
“Anyone who says that it was a foreign or Israeli plot is trying to play down the crime and is trying to clear those murderers of this massacre, and I consider them their accomplices,” said Nakhla.
Nakhla said that he was preparing a complaint to be presented to President Mubarak asking for the resignation of Interior Minister Habib el Adly for failing in his duty of protecting the Copts, and for not telling the truth by saying that it was a suicide attack by one individual, when everyone could see the detonated car, just to clear his security personnel of the responsibility of letting the Skoda park in front of the church. “This 100KG bomb could not have been transported by one individual as the Interior Minister wants us to believe.”
Meanwhile, Islamic extremists are blaming the attack on Jews. Iran’s official television outlet, Press TV, declared Sunday that Israeli Zionists were actually behind the bomb plot.
“It goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhuman act,” the station said. In addition, Press TV reported that “the fresh plot by terrorists to target churches is an organized Zionist scenario aimed at creating a rift between Muslims and Christians.”
Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood spokesman Mohamed Morsy claimed the attacks were an attempt to undermine Egyptian unity. “In whose benefit and major interest is it to destabilize Egypt’s stability and safety?” he asked.
The Press TV report painted an idyllic picture of Christian life in Egypt, but a doctor who treated the wounded from last weekend’s suicide bombing disagreed. Many Copts, frustrated by a lack of government action to protect them, are thinking of leaving the country, Dalia Nabil told the BBC. “A lot of us think that this is a plan to make Christians go away from Egypt. The planner is al-Qaida,” Nabil said.





















Submitting your tip... please wait!
Comments (54)
bbdarthchris077
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 3:20amI pray God, Jesus comes back soon.
Report Post »billwhit1357
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 3:04amIslam is nothign but a barbaric worship of a Moon God, Allah/Satan, and his murdering perverted so-called Prophet, Mohammud. Mohammud was angry at Jesus, the Jews, and the Christians because they would not allow him to have numerous wives. So he went off and made up a story of hearing Satans voice in the darkness of a cave. Then he went, with his Army, since he was a WarLord, and started forcing people to follow him or die. Well, of course, people did not want to die, so they followed his madness! Today, the same madness is running rampant in the world and needs to be erradicated from society!
Report Post »HairRazor
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 3:24amHere’s something interesting. Mo was having second thoughts about his confrontation with “Michael the bright light magician” (that’s satan) in the cave. It was his child wife that encouraged him to pursue his path to fame.. or infame
Report Post »flintandsteel
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 6:16amAgreed!
Report Post »Lion420
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 2:21ammuslim animals allowing Christians to be killed? NEVER…how could the Blaze be so racist? To find evidence of muslim pigs purposely killing infidels as their ‘so-called’ holy book commands them? SHAME!!
Report Post »imareader
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 12:21am“Nothing a little “interfaith” outreach can’t fix, right?”
Report Post »“Coptic Church leaders across Europe have revealed they have been the target of threats in the wake of the New Year’s Day bomb attack in Egypt”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
link:http://weaselzippers.us/2011/01/03/islamists-threaten-to-attack-coptic-churches-in-europe/
imareader
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 1:15am..try that link one more time..http://weaselzippers.us/2011/01/03/islamists-threaten-to-attack-coptic-churches-in-europe/
Report Post »rwsasinger
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:54pmMy tolerance for these animals is over. If these muslim shaved monkeys want “jihad”, it’s on like Donkey Kong.
Report Post »tobefreeinmt
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:52pmI may be a Christian, but I’m an armed Christian. It’s happening here too, but not as bad….YET.
Report Post »Stand and fight for your beliefs if that’s what it comes to. Doesn’t matter how they spin it, we are under attach all over the world. Our own Government works to stifle Christianity. If the liberal, low-life atheist scum, and the peaceful people of the Islamic faith continue to view Christians around the world as *******, our faith is history, and we will be forced to go underground. In America!!!
spreadcommonsensenot pc
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:27pmBASICALLY ITS THIS——-slimebag-Islam “will” proceed in the US because the Saudis own a majority of the US debt………..(outside of China) Our “politicians” have made US slaves—–by the way the ——
Report Post »AP is owned by the Saudis——-“WE The People” have been sold out by—— Benedict Arnold
scout n ambush
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:15pmEgypt let my people go .maybe we could trade egypt 4 mooslems per coptic christian since they think mooslems are better. If you get sand hot enough it will turn to glass right so turn the country into a glass factory.
Report Post »ChiRho4Life
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:13pmJesus wins in the end, that is all that matters
Report Post »The devil knows this and is dragging down as many as he can with him, because he is a sore loser – muslims are deceived and are entrapped by the devil’s snares
Blacktooth
Posted on January 6, 2011 at 11:59amIn three lines, you have summed up the situation accurately.
Report Post »grahampink
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:09pmDuh.
Report Post »crossdraw
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:07pmAnd the band played on. The human herd is about to be culled. Only the strong will survive and other happy thoughts. The herd does need culled though.
Report Post »pamela kay
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:04pmChristians are under attack around the world. The face of evil never sleeps. However the strength of faith is far stronger than they have anticipated. Fear is the basis that evil thrives on to accomplish control. When people have faith and trust in God it weakens the chances to gain control. This is a time in history once again when Christains will be tested.
Report Post »HairRazor
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 3:32amindeed
Report Post »VanGrungy
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:53pmJesus is not muslim
2 + 2 = 4
Jesus is not muslim
2 + 2 = 4
Jesus is not muslim
2 + 2 = 4
Jesus is not muslim
2 + 2 = 4
Jesus is not muslim
2 + 2 = 4
Report Post »flintandsteel
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 6:19amJesus converts with the Word, Mohammed converts with the Sword. MAJOR difference.
Report Post »Bamahillbilly
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:45pmJust a few days after 911 I walked into a BP station here in Alabama,there were five Muslim men there, one working the counter the other four were sitting at a table watching something about the towers. I simply asked what would it take for peace between our people and yours? One of the men turned and pointed his finger at my face and said “you die”you die” he turned back to the tv without another word..
Report Post »I walked out without buying anything with a feeling so sick until I threw up in the parking lot..
Without borders,and a government to protect us the USA cannot stand. It will end in the streets with people trying defend themselves…
ChiRho4Life
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:04pmToo bad you didn’t puke on one of them, or called the cops.
Report Post »WhiteFang
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 6:32pmThat is a chilling event. We do need to keep our head low and our eyes open all the time now.
Report Post »It is not the 50′s anymore.
I have to admit (with regret) that every time I see a islamic person, I go into high alert.
cranes
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:42pmThe world needs to wake up. The Muslims in every country want to kill the Jews and Christians.
Report Post »HairRazor
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 3:11amcause they HATE being wrong..
Report Post »UlyssesP
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:39pmAllah sucks.
Report Post »Rickfromillinois
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:32pm“It goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhuman act”. Does anyone actually believe this? Who has been blowing up all of these people for the last couple of decades? How in the world can this clown say this with a straight face?
Report Post »NJartificer
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:22pmI have an idea lets make the worlds largest christmas tree ornament…….hmm where could we get enough sand for that project???????????
Report Post »Its Gonna Getcha
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:10pmWell, I’m betting the good guys are gonna win.
Report Post »JimOhio
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:05pmThe world is in fact in a holy war. Admit it or not, like it or not it is quite evident we are. It will be interesting to watch how the US and the global community respond in time to the ever increasing violence.
Report Post »Eblaze44
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:03pmsomeone please remind me, and often, that only 10% of Muslims are terrorists. Bah!
They are ALL complicit.
Report Post »Peace2011
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 1:17pmThere are definitely more than 10% terrorist. What‘s worse is that you don’t know who is what? they are trained to blend in and act like one of us. It’s happening now in egypt where there are a lot of terrorist that are members in churches but people are not buying thier faith or testomonies. You better believe it, IT IS coming to the US. They are using our fair consititution and freedom against us. DON”T LET IT HAPPEN.
Report Post »justanamerican
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:02pmThey will continue this forever, unless stopped!
Report Post »chasbronson
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:43pmwho the hillbillys?
Report Post »Esthers_daughter
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 1:08am@Chasbronson
Report Post »lol…oh my gosh…that was funny….nothing against the hillbilly’s since I is kin with you I would imagine, but what a great retort :)
Bamahillbilly
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:00pmIt’s coming here, and soon…
Report Post »HillBillySam1
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:10pmI believe that you are correct. The more of these types of attacks that are successful, they will be copied by other groups in other countries….namely ours.
By the way, is you some of my kin????
Report Post »Bamahillbilly
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:13pmyou know” I believe we is kin!
Report Post »untameable-kate
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 9:57pmIt goes without saying that no Muslim, whatever their political leanings may be, will ever commit such an inhuman act,”
WTF??? as far as I can tell all terrorist acts save one were against civilians, women, children, unarmed and unsuspecting Americans. They commit inhuman acts all the time.
Report Post »republitarian
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:51pmThat struck me too. It was followed by “the fresh plot by terrorists to target churches is an organized Zionist scenario aimed at creating a rift between Muslims and Christians.” Seriously? I think their propaganda dept. needs some help.
Report Post »Sledgehammer
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 9:55pmIslam the wolf in sheep skin! Better to kill it just to be safe!
Report Post »RobertCA
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 10:57pmAnything that happens to the western world or to the Christians they will celebrate we all remember well how they celebrated after 9/11 , this shows how barbaric they are .
Report Post »Also I read about the church bombing that the priest was few minutes late with the ending of the ceremony , if the priest had finished on time all the worshipers would be outside leaving the church & that’s when the bomb exploded , that means the # of casualties would’ve been a lot higher .
ME
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:01pm“Is this a victory?” el-Gezeiry asks. “Whoever saw this fire and people dying and body parts all over the place and could still chant ‘Allah Akbar’ is a terrorist.”
Only in the religion of peace, May dogs lick there bones every single one of these pigs when we relies they are at war while we have a swine in chief that speaks of moderates and Islam being peaceable, to only other Muslims and then only it they are the same type as them.
I say (freedom to) them all and let God sort out the moderates
Report Post »silveracer44
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 11:47pm“Eyewitnesses Claim Egyptian Security Allowed Bomb Attack on Christians” – Another example of government committing and/or allowing attacks. False flag? Yet the majority of you people don’t think it can/has happened here. Gulf of Tonkin got us into Vietnam and is now admitted to be fake. In 1898 the U.S.S. Maine blew up and we went to war with Spain. As it turns out Spain didn’t do it. If none of you trust our government (which you are correct in not doing so), why is it so hard to believe?
Report Post »tower7femacamp
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 8:31amPassenger Daniel Huisinga has verified much of Haskel’s account, here in an interview with Fox “News”. Mr. Huisinga went further describing the bomber’s behavior in similar terms that RFK alleged assassin Sirhan Sirhan was described. Many serious researchers into that event have concluded that Sirhan was a hypnotized, programmed assassin. Huisanga said that “the scariest part of the whole experience was looking into the eyes….seeing no emotion, no anger, no fear, just a blank stare, blank expression”
Wolf Blitzer and the corporately controlled media connect Mutallab to an Al Qaeda franchise in Yemen, including speculation as to the need for another military intervention. The Orwellian media fail to note that Al Qaeda in Arabian Peninsula has said that the attempted attack was a response measure to the U.S. attack on a group in Yemen which began on November 3, 2009. But they ignore the Sharp Dressed Indian looking man who evidently intervened with authorities in order to get Mutallab onto the flight, and they have both ignored and denied the “man in orange” who was taken away in handcuffs in Detroit.
We can only speculate as to why Well Dressed Man and Man in Orange have not been identified. We can be certain that these two men were not aliens from another planet. They have names, families, and associates. Are they connected with a government or an intelligence agency? Our government and our controlled media want us to see a connection between remote terrorists and this attempted terrorist act, without being able to see the murky, muddy reality that exists between Yemen and Detroit.
Report Post »http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Underwear-Bomber-More-by-pete-johnson-100106-351.html
ChiefGeorge
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 12:02pmOf course they looked the other way. Now our very own people want us to turn the other way while they commit these acts abroad and eventually here in the US. Our very own will not care if some Christians are killed here.
Report Post »