Terrorist Brett Kimberlin Strikes Again? Blogger Aaron Walker Tells The Blaze About Yet Another SWAT-ting Attack
- Posted on June 26, 2012 at 11:56am by
Tiffany Gabbay
- Print »
- Email »
Blaze readers are unlikely to forget the story of Brett Kimberlin — the convicted domestic terrorist turned Soros-funded “activist” who seems bent on destroying the lives of bloggers who speak truthfully about him. Now, it appears the “Speedway Bomber,” or perhaps one of his admirers, has struck again, engineering yet another “SWAT-ting” – this time of blogger and attorney, Aaron Walker. You might recall Walker, who talked about his long, ongoing legal battle with Kimberlin during interviews with The Blaze and Glenn Beck.
The most recent SWAT-ting incident occurred roughly around 6:00 p.m. on Monday, according to Walker. He heard a knock at the door, which continued to grow in intensity.
“I hear a voice on the other side saying ‘open the door,’” Walker told The Blaze in an interview Tuesday morning.
“I stick my head out and there are two cops hugging the front wall of my house with M4s — they were pointed at the ground.”
Walker was clear to note that the police officers were measurably calmer than those involved in fellow Kimberlin-victim Pat Frey’s SWAT-ting incident. Frey claimed in his case, officers had their guns drawn and were yelling orders, believing he had just shot his wife (as that is what the hoax-phone call to law enforcement had led authorities to believe).
“Let me guess, someone just said I shot my wife?” Walker asked the officers matter-of-factly. Walker said that something in the tone of his voice must have given the officers a sense that he was indeed the victim of a hoax.
The police, of course, had to do their “due diligence” regardless. According to the blogger, they swept the house and questioned his wife who essentially asked them the same exact question Walker had at the front door. While she had a “gut feeling” a SWAT-ting or similar form of harassment would likely happen to them given their ongoing legal battle with Kimberlin, Walker said his wife was still a bit shaken after the incident.
Police, meanwhile, were also concerned with finding out who committed the hoax, according to Walker.
Possible motive
Walker believes the catalyst for the SWAT-ting stems from his recent victory in court against Kimberlin. Earlier in the month, Judge Cornelius Vaughey found Walker to be in violation of a peace order simply for Tweeting and blogging about Kimberlin. The judge asserted Walker was “inciting” violence against the Speedway Bomber, even though Walker maintains he took every precaution to not compromise Kimberlin’s safety. For example, Walker explained that whenever he has posted original court documents on his blog, he redacts Kimberlin’s address and contact details. He also said he will not feature a recent picture of the Speedway Bomber on his website as he “sees no purpose to it.”
On Monday, another judge reversed the decision and lifted the portion of the peace order which stated Walker was not permitted to even write about Kimberlin. Now, Walker is allowed to talk about Kimberlin to a general audience.
“If reporting that someone did something bad can allow a judge to ban speech,” Waker began, then that means “the death of journalism and the First Amendment.”
Luckily for Walker, the most recently appointed judge recognized that Kimberlin had been abusing the legal process, and Walker’s free speech was restored. While the perpetrator of the attorney’s SWAT-ting has yet to be determined, it seems plausible that Kimberlin would be disappointed over his legal setback and that he or his minions might be motivated to silence Walker further.
“SWAT-ting is a sign of desperation and impotence by certain people who at least have an admiration of Brett Kimberlin,” Walker explained. “It seems obvious whoever it [the caller] is likes Kimberlin.”
For his part, Walker vowed to continue fighting the entire peace order and has also filed a federal suit to enjoin Kimberlin from abusing the peace order and criminal process in Maryland further. Walker told me that he will also suing for damages.
Regarding the SWAT-ting, the attorney said his expectations are realistic, as past SWAT-tings have yet to be solved. Nonetheless, he remains optimistic and will pursue all relevant legal channels if and when the authorities are able to determine who the perpetrator was.
“If they think this [SWAT-ting] is going to stop me… they are woefully mistaken,” Walker concluded.
Update: This Tuesday, June 26, at 9:30 p.m. E.T., The Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity will join bloggers Aaron Walker, Lee Stranahan and Mandy Nagy in a webinar to discuss the recent Kimberlin attacks and the suppression of free speech.
In an official statement, Tabitha Hale, New Media Director at the Franklin Center, states:
“A free press is essential to a free society, and attempts to silence those who are telling the truth are entirely unacceptable. We are glad to have a small part in the fight to protect the First Amendment by supporting victims of these attacks. We will always err on the side of free speech.”
The webinar is titled: “Fighting for a Free Press” and can be registered for here.




















Submitting your tip... please wait!
nocommie
Posted on June 27, 2012 at 1:17pmWe need to find Brett and get his photo,every day and every night,bug his car,bug his house,put a gps locator on his car.Let the games begin
Report Post »EricAZ
Posted on June 29, 2012 at 2:15pmStooping to his level is the wrong thing to do. We need to always do the right thing and slowly collected the needed information to get him & his cohorts convicted properly & lock up for what they have done.
Report Post »tharpdevenport
Posted on June 27, 2012 at 3:11amSo, why hasn’t some concerned citizen with less scrupols than Glenn, had a SWAT-ing done in Kimberlain?
Report Post »EricAZ
Posted on June 29, 2012 at 2:18pmWhy would we even want to put ANY police or citizen in a harmful position? Again, that is stooping to this vile man’s level and we need to take the high road in all that we say and do. Nevermind that it would be illegal to do.
Report Post »ravinginfidel
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 8:43pmBrett Kimberlin is just one of the heads of the hydra. Continue to expose him, his confederates and Soros. Make their lives difficult by exposing their methods and intentions to the light of day. Help law enforcement to investigate. Swatting is dangerous to them as well as the victim.
Report Post »ContinentalArmy
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 4:25pmRemember the Second Amendment, To form a well Armed Militia against Govt. Corruption and Terrorists!
Report Post »The Right To Keep And Bear Arms- WILL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! Better wake up in a hurry Soros! Big Money will not keep you out of harms way! The Seals are not the only with Special Training!
thunder_lizards
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 5:04pmSettle down. My took a few minutes to appear as well. Also, violence is not the key so do not make sly comments about it.
Report Post »ContinentalArmy
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 4:19pmApparently the Blaze condones Kimberlin’s actions! Once again they didn’t post my Comment! Has the Blaze joined the Lame Stream Media? I’m beginning to wonder seriously!
Report Post »ContinentalArmy
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 4:14pmKimberlin, should have received the Death Penalty! And George Soros should be Behind Bars for being associated with this Terrorist! Where is the American Justice System??
Report Post »thunder_lizards
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 3:17pmBrett Coleman Kimberlin — Murders should be known by full name.
Report Post »Goldi
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:56pmPeople could be killed! This is not a funny prank. This idiot should be made to pay through the nose for the time, and money it takes to put out the swat teams, and for the stress to the victim and his family. I know fat georgie porgie soros would pay, but if it was high enough maybe he would find another little game to amuse him.
Report Post »Walkabout
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:21pmNeed to save the phone calls to 9911 as evidence & analyst the voice print find where they were sent from, device used, IP address, etc.
Report Post »Walkabout
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:55pmcorrection 911
Report Post »Taquoshi
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 5:09pmI don’t disagree with you, but the level of tracking that you are talking about is very sophisticated.
As for these weird calls to 911 for improperly fixed sandwiches, cold french fries and other ridiculous items, those need to stop and the parties responsible need to be arrested.
And the perpetrators who are behind swatting also need to be in jail, for a long time.
Report Post »ronin_6
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:08pmThis guy really needs to get taken down(legally as in sentenced to jail or fines or whatever) and in a public way. The Blaze posts a lot of useless fear mongering doggerel but in this case, exposing this person and what he is doing should earn them some sort of public service award. Good job Blaze. Keep at it.
Report Post »turkey13
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 3:18pmAs soon as we get a Senate with testicals and a President with some we will finally get some laws on the books for this kind of behavior. We already have the best hackers working for the NSA. With some laws backing them all they have to do is find these turkeys and blow up their computers.
Report Post »rot_soldier
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:01pmGeezz, use some logic here. If they are using your home phone to conduct the SWATing with, disconnect the phone to start with. Next, protect yourself because what can happen next is the Crying Wolf scenario. They get the cops to come out a few times so then the next time it will not be taken seriously. That’s when the real dirtbags come kicking in your front door and really kill someone. The response from the police will be so slow that the perpetrators will be long gone.
Report Post »Desert Viking
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 6:00pmThey aren’t tapping into his land line telephone at his house. They are using IP phone technology to spoof the number to trick the 911 operator into thinking that the call is originating from the his house.
Report Post »thegreatcarnac
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:12pmDo they know where Kimberlin lives? If I were a victim of this ‘SWAT-ting’ I would find out and he would experience some discomfort in one way or another.
Report Post »Blazebanned
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:50pm@Thegreatcarnac.
Report Post »If you or anyone else finds out his address,let me know,i or someone i know can and will fix the problem…..
EqualJustice
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:50pmHe would experience a LOT of discomfort if he pulled that on me! Why is this little domestic terrorist weasel NOT in jail by now?
Report Post »rickc34
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:25pmTake him sky diving without a chute.
Report Post »thunder_lizards
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 5:08pmI do not condone violence but his address can be found at Maryland Public Records site: http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp — check the box, hit continue and search for him.
Report Post »Inlandmar2
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 5:22pmI know exactly where he lives!
Report Post »Rayblue
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 5:25pm38 degrees, 58 minutes, 34.32 seconds North,
Report Post »77 degrees, 09 minutes, 48.28 seconds West
thunder_lizards
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 9:45pmDOB and last 4 of social are also visible in public records.
Report Post »EricAZ
Posted on June 29, 2012 at 2:23pmPLEASE DO NOTHING AGAINST HIM! That will only prove his previous lies. He has said he was SWATed on or about May 31 and there are no records at the local 911, police & SWAT of any responses during that time frame. Again, let’s give him the space needed to hang himself with his lies.
Report Post »Dustoff
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:08pmThis is your typical dem/lib party tactics.
Why should anyone be surprised at this.
Report Post »MasterJoshua7
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:03pmIt’s hard to accept that the little rat gets will get away with this. It’s good that people are finally catching on to his game and maybe now these victims have a light at the end of the tunnel.
Report Post »70S_KIDS_FIGHTING_SOCIALISM
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:55pmThis guy needs a major but whooping. I would get some former military and or seals and stealthily take care of this jerk. The Obama-Holder administration will not represent those the disagree with. We must haunt these lib commies and their children to the grave!!!!!!!!!
Report Post »TEA PARTY UNTOUCHABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
red_white_blue2
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:55pmHow about they stop the perp…Brett Kimberlin himself~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God how stupid does the legal system have to get~! Oh and Kimberlin…Swat me big boy..my shotgun is waiting..but please make sure your there yourself..I want to deliver my present.
Report Post »AvengerK
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:44pmThis Kimberlin creep is headed for a fall and Soros‘ money won’t help him.
Report Post »forthepeople
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:21pmKARMA is a powerful thing , kimberline is one of those miserable life people anyway .
Report Post »tonydanibradbury
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:18pmThe TRUTH always wins in the end! That doesn‘t mean there won’t be incredible sacrifices during the struggle, but the TRUTH will win! Kimberlin and his minions are being exposed for what they are and who’s money they are using. Stand firm Aaron. We’re standing with you.
Report Post »Snowleopard {gallery of cat folks}
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:13pmWhen will someone finally pick up Kinberlin and charge him with true domestic terrorism? I can see one of these times, by accident, someone in the area will overreact and the police or a civilian will be hurt or even killed. This is just one more growing cycle of the terror that Obama is allowing to occur to cause chaos and distrust and intimidation as the elections draw closer.
Report Post »Blazebanned
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:56pmSnow, its “we” the people that need to deal with this pos,because you know the govt. wont.
Report Post »Publius Duo
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:09pmWhy hasn’t this idiot been arrested for making these false calls to the police yet?
Report Post »762x51
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:05pmAnd sent a bill for the wasted resources. I wonder how much it costs taxpayers for a city SWAT team to deploy for a number of hours while an investigation is conducted?
Report Post »jhrusky
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 1:26pmI believe there has to be some sort of evidence that he did it before he can be arrested for it.
Report Post »Walkabout
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 2:28pmjhrusky
Are the police even thinking about collecting the evidence they might need?
Do the police care?
Report Post »jhrusky
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 7:07pmThose that I know and have known over the years do. Yes, there are some power-hungry idiots, but most are good, hard-working, rule-following cops that want to get the guilty party.
Report Post »Rufus.Cornpone
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:08pmBrett Kimberlin should be held liable for the costs associated with having to send a SWAT team out for a fraudulent alarm. Instead the taxpayers get to foot the costs…
Report Post »sbenard
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:06pmTake courage Aaron!
Report Post »randy
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:04pmI’d like to do more than SWAT this Kimberlin A$$wipe
Report Post »dealer@678
Posted on June 26, 2012 at 12:38pmThis is a job for Dexter
Report Post »