Absolutely correct. This smells of cover up in order to protect LEO. This is becoming almost a daily occurrence.
I do know one thing, the evidence and facts pan out that I’m becoming increasingly fearful of an idiot with a gun who will not be held responsible for their actions.
 November 25, 2015 at 11:32am
I find no controversial within that sign, and support the Sheriff who is the only constitutional police officer. Great job!
 November 25, 2015 at 11:31am
 November 25, 2015 at 11:26am
He’s only “famous” because idiots keep letting have air time.
 November 20, 2015 at 1:02pm
My wife agrees with you, thus the reason why I don’t teach grammar. She doesn’t teach shooting and tactics, and I don’t teach hair style, clothes, shopping, and managing the household. My wife is a terrific women whom I am in aw to see all the things she does and how she does them. God is wonderful.
Yes, I teach math, science, religion, and a few other subjects. We believe the Bible when it states that where ever, when ever, you should raise your child up in the way that they should go. It’s the parents personal responsibility to make that happen, not someone else.
November 20, 2015 at 10:57am
So, every problem that BLM and the multitude of racist blacks statements are all based upon race? That’s racist.
 November 20, 2015 at 10:55am
This University is racist.
 November 20, 2015 at 10:53am
Home school, like my wife and I.
This is becoming a weekly occurrence. What doesn’t hit the headlines?
The proper objective pronoun would be me rather than I.
Educators(?) = Liberals, Media = Liberals
 November 20, 2015 at 10:43am
You are forgetting that it’s the taxpayers that PAY for the organization of those events. YOU don’t get to TAKE my MONEY for your OWN benefit to support YOUR school district programs. That’s called theft.
 November 20, 2015 at 10:40am
Race incited by Muslims.
 November 20, 2015 at 10:37am
So, real science is not permitted in an area dominated by the “science of the theory of evolution”. Interesting that the real scientist are ones that don’t follow a lie, where they apply REAL scientific practice.
 November 20, 2015 at 10:27am
I’m sorry, somehow I dumped a vat bacon grease into the tips 1K+ rounds of hollow points. What shall I ever do if someone yells “allisnakbar”?
Lord, forgive me of my sin.
 November 19, 2015 at 10:24am
I’ll vote for that. Still don’t trust Trump, and Ted made a major anti-constitutional error by introducing and pushing the legislation that prohibits citizens from coming back into the country after they “appeared” to join a war (no court action to judge the person). Now, if that person was on the battle field fighting against our military – shoot-em like the rest.
 November 19, 2015 at 10:14am
I know of a much cheaper way…………live fire training exercise along the boarded. Takes care of two problems; a place with large open spaces for training, and illegal immigration.
Me for home land security.
Here’s another option for real security – Stick to the constitution, stop searching people in CONUS. International flights, boats, trains, cars, trucks – search all you want. Second, and this is very important, all gun laws go out the window. If you can carry it, you can have it – you choose.
The clear flaw is that its basis is upon a telephone call survey of citizen gun ownership by admitted anti-gun “researchers” Philip Cook and Jens Ludwig. Most people do not answer questions as to gun ownership, therefore the data is suspect for the studies basis is that the survey respondants will answer questions about firearm ownership, therefore any conclusion is mere speculation with no foundation in facts. Therefore, this paper, in 2013 states that the “range” is between “262M to 310M”. Since we know that U.S. production is over 10M per year, and we can take the average of 20M+ background checks per year (since 2012), that would place the number between 282M to 330M – without counting imported small arms firearms.
In November of 2014, the Daily Caller had an article describing the problem if gun ownership numbers in the U.S., with sources. They put the number at 340M, calling it a “low number”.
CDC’s “Death: Final Data for 2013″: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf
Scroll to “Table 10. Number of deaths from 113 selected causes, Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile, drug-induced causes,alcohol-induced causes, and injury by firearms, by age: United States, 2013″ – Look under the line item labeled “Assault (homicide) by discharge of firearms (*U01.4,X93-X95)”
- U.S. Citizens < 320M (Census Bureau - 2014)
- Firearms in possession by citizens = 345M+
- If you take the average number of 4 firearms per owner, 86M citizens have firearms (roughly 37% of 21 and above)
- Less than 3M military, agents, local and state LEO
- # of NEW domestic purchases per year by citizens (non government)= 15M+
- # of firearm related homicide person against another = < 9,000 (11K including U.S. Territories)
- % of firearm related homicide where shooter was a felon BEFORE pulling the trigger (felon in possession or too young) = >80% (based on studies in FL, PA, TX – no other studies available)
- # justified police killing of citizen = 516
- # justified citizen killing of citizen = 281
- # Accidental deaths via use of firearm = 505
- # of citizen killing another citizen who where not a felon and not justified = 894 (based on FBI #’s; 1,445 on CDC #’s)
- % of new yearly domestic firearm sales to non-felon, non-justified homicide = .00014% (CDC #’s)
- % of total firearm in citizen possession to non-felon and not justified homicide = .00000407%
- % of total firearm related homicide person against another (CDC 2013 – includes U.S. Territories) to total number of deaths = .432%
- # Total deaths by firearm (CDC 2013 – includes U.S. Territories & suicide) = 32,383
- # Total deaths by poison (CDC 2013 – includes U.S. Territories) = 38,851
November 18, 2015 at 9:28am
Re: “Actually it’s from the FBI’s database of statistics” – Hahahahahaha you’ve now gone into complete la-la land. The study has been refuted (peer reviewed) and proven WRONG by CPRC. Now, if you really want to use a study that includes rival gangs shooting each other then we should filter the data correctly to show;
- that those gang areas included areas where it was illegal to carry a firearm to begin with (gun free zone)
- where the person (shooter) was a felon PRIOR to said shooting that it would be classified as a “gun free zone”, because, by law, the shooter MUST be disarmed
What you should take away from this is that just because someones cites where they pull data from does not mean that the person didn’t falsify the core data (murder suicide of 3 people in a home marked as “mass public shooting”), or selective in order to bolster ones failed argument (guns kill, guns kill, guns kill).
So, you want REAL evidence and facts? I’ll provide you with real facts from real sources that YOU can pull for yourself, where I dare you to refute;
November 17, 2015 at 6:50pm
RE: “26 of the last 62 mass shootings” – hahahahaha; Direct quote from “Mother Jones”?!!!! Really! Hahahahha. This from the same idiots that called a shooting by a person on personal property against another on personal property as “schools shooting”! Maybe you can quote something from MediaMatters as well to give me another laugh. How about the study from Everytown, you know, the group that is bankrolled by Bloomberg?
I laugh at your failed attempt at logic. You wish to appear to be logical, yet point to “studies” performed by groups that have a mission to eradicate personal firearm carry. Talk about being a liar! You should remove the beam in your own eye.
LEO are no better trained nor have any greater ability then any military member from actual combat. I dare you to state otherwise.