And, it’s interesting to note that their REAL monetary problems came to the fore in the 2010-2013 time period. Wow. What a coincidence.
 June 30, 2015 at 7:01pm
Government has no business setting wages. Bureaucrats who have never signed the front of a check fail to understand that although they may raise the cost of labor to an employer, they cannot correspondingly raise the value of that labor at the same time. Business owners only have so many dollars to allocate toward labor expense. If the costs are artificially raised, jobs will go away to compensate. Actually, I think the Government is doing this to boost tax revenue; they don’t give a flying crap about people.
June 30, 2015 at 6:46pm
Right. “V for Vendetta” is pure fiction. Couldn’t possibly happen.
 June 25, 2015 at 12:07am
Like Jimmy Carter and the ‘attack rabbit’?
 June 24, 2015 at 7:09pm
This particular atheist merely lacks good manners. Obviously, he wasn’t brought up properly; the lack of respect for the rights and opinions of others is a serious character flaw. He is perfectly free to simply stand there, silent, and think about partial birth abortions, or whatever else makes him happy. But not to worry- God loves him, regardless, and the rest of us will continue to pray for his poor, misguided soul, whether he respects us or not.
You are correct ALL4FREEDOM however the opposition came from the States Rights Democratic Party, a splinter group that rejected the mainstream Democratic Party (sound familiar all you Teapublicans?). Rush likes to skip over little details and facts like that for all you low information voters.
 June 16, 2015 at 6:28pm
“I don’t want to be known as someone who stands against the police.” THEN DON’T DO IT!
 June 12, 2015 at 9:50pm
Charles Dickens expressed this quite well in “A Christmas Carol”, and Bill Murray nailed it in “Scrooged”.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:39pm
My bugs and I understand each other and get along quite well. You’ve just got to love the ads, “Kills 99.9% percent of the nasty germs!” Yay. What they fail to mention is that the remaining 0.1% will eventually bulk up, return, and kick your ass. Like ISIS, the JV team.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:24pm
Naturally, they will declare the treasure was found on trust grounds and screw him out of his reward. Alternate scenario: he gets the reward and they cut his pension because of the windfall.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:18pm
This smear tactic is older than she is. Fabricate a shady insinuation, smile knowingly, then fail to elaborate. The victim can truthflly deny until blue in the face, but suspicion remains forever.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:10pm
One may accurately determine the level of involvement by the amount of information that has been redacted.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:05pm
Why doesn’t he just sign up with them and end the charade?
He ended the charade in his first year in office--" I will side with my brothers when the time is right"
We used to have a press that looked out for America. What we have now is a branch of the DNC acting as reporters.
 June 12, 2015 at 9:01pm
An then you have the current oval office occupant who thinks he is an effective and well-respected leader.