That could only mean that Glenn is a Democrat. It seems that way.
Vote people. A Republican cat would make a better President than ANY Democrat.
May 20, 2015 at 8:46am
Years ago, an internal IRS memo said small businesses are their biggest problem, and they should do everything in their power to destroy them. McDonalds could (barely) survive a $15 minimum wage, but many smaller businesses would fold. All their business would go to larger businesses, which are under tight IRS control. The IRS as we know it must be eliminated if this nation is to survive.
 May 18, 2015 at 5:56pm
Swing and a miss. Isis would never lay a finger on 0bama.
 May 18, 2015 at 12:25pm
The cops are getting “confiscation happy”. Not only with guns, but with cars, boats, homes, and property. They will use the slightest excuse to seize your property, and this has to stop. The Feds are the worst. If a God blasted lizard is seen on your property, it can be seized. If a puddle of water stays on your land for a month, it can be declared as a “wetland”, and SEIZED by the government. Communist *astards.
 May 6, 2015 at 2:28pm
Burning ethanol is almost as large a source of pollution and so-called greenhouse gases as electric cars, which are using electricity created by coal.
 May 1, 2015 at 1:52pm
Well folks, you better like this gadget, because 0bama will steal you blind to pay for thousands of them
This Musk guy is a big ole Lefty and Warmist, so 0bama will reward him with your money.
April 28, 2015 at 3:48pm
A white person would have been jailed for smacking their kid. Why does she get a pass? Affirmative action?
I would agree in the sense that I feel that they make the song all about them and showing off and don't really care about the true meaning, but you have to admit this 12 year old has a truly God given gift. Best version I've heard.
 April 10, 2015 at 3:38pm
The Left are so much smarter than us at manipulating public opinion. A toy or model aircraft becomes a “drone”, so they can regulate it. They are trying to name just about every repeating rifle an “assault rifle” for the same reason. When will we wise up and start using their tactics against them?
bobad, if you paint it black, you now have an "Assault Drone". That way flying it where some fruit cup does not like it, it can be declared as an assault and have the pilot arrested. So many lib's so few laws! Need more gubment.
License, another way to tax, libs love it. A drone registration and drone drivers license. And it is sporting so the Roberson Pitman act. Think of the money the government could get, to take care of us.
Maybe a safety check every year, think of the cash. And a beach pass, like autos.
 April 10, 2015 at 10:56am
I like my fob and push-button start, but there have been several cases of Ford trucks being entered and driven away using some kind of hacked fob or other device.
April 2, 2015 at 3:26pm
They shouldn’t have sectioned it. The man’s doctor should have had to wear it around his neck for 20 years.
 March 31, 2015 at 5:05pm
When I was 10 and my brother 5, my dad has just plowed up a large field. He asked me what we were going to plant, and I told him “bacon trees”. Had him going for a minute and he chased me with a stick. It was priceless seeing his eyes as he tried to imagine what a bacon tree looked like.
March 31, 2015 at 12:13pm
We could do far worse than Rubio. Marco is a solid Conservative, ideologically to the Right of Walker, just to the Left of Cruz. Marco’s Conservative votinting record is ~89%, Cruz ~92%. Mike Lee’s is ~96%. McCain’s is ~58%. Now THERE is a RINO!
 March 31, 2015 at 12:04pm
Better Call Saul is my fave. Justified is probably no 2. I can’t bear to watch either Empire or BBT.
March 28, 2015 at 10:10pm
Even if it was soda pop, I wouldn’t drink something unsealed that I didn’t open myself. Would you trust that guy giving you something that’s supposed to be glyphosate?
Why don’t you go 0ccupy Wall Street and shut your dirty pie hole?
March 28, 2015 at 10:07pm
You just hate Capitalism, you Occupy piece of human excrement.
I would like to replace your morning coffee with roundup and we can discuss your capitalism question right after.
[-1] March 28, 2015 at 10:03pm
You’re the idiot.
Literally hundreds of Roundup reps have taken a swig for years with no harm. Most plants you eat have more toxic affects than glyphosate. Lettuce and cucumbers have potent toxins in tiny amounts. This is all just a big lie, just like the DDT scare that killed many innocents from malaria and dengue.
As for drinking some, I would not drink it unless it was from a fresh jug with intact seal. Then I would mix it down to 3oz per gallon and take a swig. But I damn sure am not going to drink something already open given to me by a Leftist Loon anchor idiot.
Um, DDT was a dangerous POISON that was found to accumulate in animals over time.
Try drinking some DDT, & get back to us in ten years if you are still alive.
DDT was the #1 reason the bald eagle nearly became extinct.
And I know what I'm talking about.
bobad you are an idiot. Roundup is same as Agent Orange used in Vietnam. For the last forty five years Vietnam has suffered with still births and deformed kids. By products from Agent Orange put Times Beach, Missouri off the map, and no one lives there due to increase in cancers. Town is a restricted area. In Vietnam we were told that Agent Orange would not harm us, but many Vietnam veterans have many types of cancers. Veterans Administration pays for cancer treatment no questions asked for Vietnam Veterans. You have a big mouth and peanuts for balls when you dilute Roundup. VA Agent Orange Book says that Agent Orange was 25 times stronger than recommended by manufacturer. In 1968 the military went from Agent Orange to Supper Agent Orange, and it would kill plant in less than 24 hours. All your information is based on hearsay, and not study of herbicides.
You are the idiot...you drink it and let us know the outcome...fool.
March 26, 2015 at 1:26pm
You’re right. Only 80% of Americans believe in God, so we don’t have a chance against 20% Atheists.
and then that eighty percent breaks down from different religions and then those religions break down into different denominations, and atheism is the fastest growing movement since the ancient Christian movement.
 March 26, 2015 at 12:45pm
When praying, one must humble himself. Otherwise, he is not praying, but petitioning. You can NOT petition the Lord with Prayer.