Give her time… She still hasn’t found what she’s looking for. ;)
 July 31, 2015 at 6:43pm
Google the procedure and watch it, then decide if it’s even possible to be too theatric about butchery of an innocent human being.
 July 31, 2015 at 11:25am
Looking – which part of Jimbo’s description was inaccurate? Not entirely convinced you’re seeking TRUTH.
 July 30, 2015 at 4:32pm
“Nothing to see here! Pay no attention to the blood oozing from behind the curtain.”
 July 28, 2015 at 8:22pm
The moral high ground gets a tad slippery when you’re propped up on baby corpses.
 July 28, 2015 at 2:41pm
 July 28, 2015 at 2:41pm
Agreed! If asked I’m sure Glenn would say it’s not okay for the victim to murder the rapist. So why should the innocent baby be killed?
 July 28, 2015 at 2:38pm
For the millionth time:
1. Legality does not equate to morality (or even to the basest of humane standards).
2. Murdering a baby, which science demonstrates is a distinct human being from time of conception, is never “scientifically justified.” Scientists wanting baby parts does not equate to justification.
3. You are using the same arguments the Nazis used to experiment on Jews, who they believed were not useful to society.
4. If murdered baby parts were a cure for cancer, AIDS, MS, and every other disease on the books, it would still be horrific and morally wrong to kill babies. Same reason it is illegal for a person to sell his/her own body parts in the US, and in that case the person selling is at least given a say over what happens.
5. The fact that you feel it necessary to use the term “tissue” instead of calling it what it is, which is the organs of a baby that was purposely killed and dissected, shows that in your gut you also know this is wrong. Euphemisms exist for those that can’t face reality.
 July 27, 2015 at 9:36am
The agitators driving the #blacklivesmatter movement have a lot to answer for. They’ve lied to the public about the numbers of black people killed by police and created a false “crisis” that just keeps on escalating. Each publicized encounter between police and blacks incites certain communities to rebel against the local authorities, and it’s only going to end in bloodshed. If the police take a hard line, there will be battles in the streets. If the police back off, the criminal element will run totally unchecked. Truth is irrelevant once you’ve convinced someone he/she is a victim. We’ve got to find a way to start taking back the message.
July 26, 2015 at 10:13pm
Hush now. In case you haven’t cracked a history book in a while, the French Revolution was a worthless bloodbath that ended in the reign of Napoleon Bonaparte. Hardly a route to emulate.
 July 26, 2015 at 10:11pm
Listening to the RINOs shriek at being called on their hypocrisy is both hilarious and sad. Keep it up, Ted!
On a completely unrelated and unimportant note, I can never see a photo of Mitch McConnell without thinking of that cartoon turtle from Disney’s “Robin Hood.”
 July 26, 2015 at 6:34pm
That is not a loss for Sweden.
 July 24, 2015 at 8:16pm
Ted Cruz – you are officially my hero! Hearing someone say – out loud and in public – the things I’ve wanted to say to the GOP leadership, is a dream come true. :)
 July 24, 2015 at 11:54am
How many more “gun-free zones” have to be shot up before people wake up? Advertising “here is a group of victims that can’t defend themselves” is criminally stupid at this point.
This is a very complicated subject for Liberals to understand. Even PHD College Professors are dumbfounded by this simple mathematical equation, More Honest Armed Citizens=Less Crime. It works everywhere it's tried in this country.
I ignore gun free zones.
 July 24, 2015 at 1:29am
There is a reason all of these attacks occur in “gun-free” zones.
Think first and THEN talk, Rachael.
 July 23, 2015 at 11:22am
Truth. Painfully so.
 July 23, 2015 at 11:01am
1. There is a distinct difference between saying “women should be baby making machines with no say with what they do with their own reproductive systems” and saying “after a woman has unprotected sex without using any other mode of birth control and becomes pregnant, she does not have the option to kill her baby in utero.”
2. Removing the option of murder actually humanizes woman.
3. Biology shows when life begins. No religious beliefs required. It is anti-science to state that a fetus is anything other than a distinct human being, albeit small and unable to defend itself.
 July 23, 2015 at 10:55am
Yep! Even “Roe” wants that decision overturned.
 July 23, 2015 at 10:54am
Jackson – that’s quite the accusation. I see you’ve transitioned into the “I’m losing so I’m going to start making crazy claims about the other side of this debate” portion of the discussion. Are you really so blinded that you think the logical outcome of the pro-life position that “all life matters” means killing non-Christians? That makes no sense on any level. It is not Christians apologizing for mass-murderers. Leftists, however, are big fans of many mass-murderers (Che t-shirt, anyone?). You might want to take a look at the gigantic board in your eye.
 July 23, 2015 at 10:51am
Tornado – based on your approach to abortion, the solution is to kill off all of the teens who didn’t graduate on time. Or is it possible there’s another, considerably more sane, option? Murder is never the solution. Never.