The “sore losers” can and will have their say in November. Trump supporters call us every name in the book and then expect us to quietly give Trump our vote and support because they decided it’s time to unite. Really?!
Like it or not Trumpsters, Trump needs our votes. Can anyone say stalemate?!
 May 4, 2016 at 5:29pm
Regardless of how many people were in the cafe or not in the cafe, if the business says leave after 45 minutes, then leave or go somewhere else. Do you really think that we don’t know what you’re doing when you constantly call yourselves victims.
White-women are witness saying they were sitting longer than these women. They were never removed.
"That is because white women were welcome and the Muslims women were not. Why would I want several women that were representative of Islam in my business that were members..."
Uh, thank you very much for proving it was in fact DISCRIMINATION.
You cannot treat white-christian women different than Muslims, OBVIOUSLY.
And if your business does so, be ready for Multi-Million dollar law-suits.
May 4, 2016 at 5:10pm
The lemmings will happily get the implant because they’ll make it “free”. But the lemmings will find out very quickly just how NOT free they are anytime they fail to obey
 May 3, 2016 at 2:01pm
Taken out of context? A misstatement? A progressives ends justify any means.
 April 30, 2016 at 11:56am
LOL!!!! The xxxx literally hit their fans. Now that’s TV.
 April 30, 2016 at 11:40am
Ditto Monk. This Cruz supporter couldn’t have put
 April 27, 2016 at 2:50pm
Check out Tobymacs “Speak Life” song on youtube. Most of his music (and yes, some of it is rap) has very positive messages. His music is fun, uplifting and cool. Believe me. I hated rap with a vengeance because of morons like what’s her name. She is nothing original. Just a moderately talented woman with big boobs, butt and ego. It’s rare to find truly talented artists who are original. This talentless woman’s message to girls who adore her is wear next to nothing, have lots of sex, get yourself big boobs/butt, shake your big boobs/butt a lot, use foul language and do what other people tell you to do in order to get lots of money. Pathetic.
 April 27, 2016 at 1:54pm
I honestly wonder how so many people have allowed themselves to be bamboozled by Trump. He tells them what they want to hear and they repeat it like parrots as if it was gospel. This country is filled with sheeple.
 April 27, 2016 at 1:28pm
So the businessman from NY can “beat down” (whatever that means) Clinton, but the brilliant senator from TX, with a lengthy and successful career in law cannot? On what planet does that make sense?
 April 27, 2016 at 1:24pm
I work for a well known, influential and wealthy business. That does not mean that I have sold my soul to them. Where is your proof that Cruz is bought and paid for? I am personally challenging you to show us undeniable proof that Cruz is bought and paid for.
 April 27, 2016 at 1:17pm
Believe me. Trump will NOT be popular after he dumps all of his promises and supporters for the establishment gop and democratic cabal. Nothing is more important to Trump than Trump. Nothing.
 April 27, 2016 at 1:08pm
Once again, the sane and sensible conservatives will be dragged over the proverbial cliff with the idiots who never met a bright shiny object that didn’t fail to demand their attention. Translation: Trump devotees will drag the rest of us down the rabbit hole because according to them “Trumps’ going to get things done”. No further explanation or clarification of how he is going to do this seems to be necessary for them. They are sheep. While I detest Hildebeast, I also have a very low opinion of Trump. To be a leader, a person needs to have a little arrogance to believe that they have what it takes to lead. But Trumps’ arrogance is not tempered with any true humility. The thing most important to Trump is Trump. He will tell you what he thinks you want to hear. He doesn’t seem to care that he offends Cruz supporters when he purposely derides Sen. Cruz every time he calls him “lyin” Ted. Yet Cruz supporters are supposed to flock to him to unite the party. Really?! Let me tell you what will happen if Hildebeast doesn’t win. Trump will quickly aline with Mitch McConnell/establishment gop and democratic leaders. He will quickly go left. He will stay 4 years only because what he will do will anger his current devotees. Donald will do what’s best for Donald. He believes that what is best for himself is what is best for the country. Prove me wrong Trump supporters.
exactly. It drives me insane. I talked to a Trump supporter yesterday. She admitted she doesn't like Trump's moral values, and that she really knows nothing about Cruz. She was a nice person and agreed with me on conservative issues. Yet she voted for Trump and cannot logically defend her choice. She only voted for Trump because he's not a politician and Cruz is. Yet when I pointed out Cruz's conservative record, she admitted that she was totally uninformed.
Very well stated, but I'm sure it went right over the head of the average Trump supporter. There is no critical thinking in that crowd. It's all sound bites and a base instinct thought process.
I'm sorry could you repeat that?
1) I am no sheep. Pragmatic is a more apt term.
2) Cruz is the ideal, the perfect Supreme Court justice, the perfect President. Principled. You know what you’re going to get. Does what he says. Etc. etc. etc. Unfortunately, such an ideal doesn’t fly with the media AND the Republican establishment.
3) Cruz’ mistake is the Republican party’s mistake – he doesn’t know how to manipulate the media. Immigration is the only topic that both sides agree on and yet Cruz didn’t take advantage of this. Had Cruz just explained in non-Trump-speak why temporarily stopping Muslim immigration was a good idea, why building the wall is a necessity, and the statistical facts of Hispanic illegal immigrant criminals and rapists, he could’ve owned the illegal immigration topic. Instead, he chose to play Trump’s game of trading insults and everyone loses when they play this game (except Trump).
4) Like it or not (I do NOT, for the record), the country is moving away from Christianity. And whenever a candidate starts bringing Church and Religion into the campaign, it really turns off a lot of people. For this single reason, he would not win against any Democrat. More than half the population is NOT totally anti-abortion. More than half the population is OK with gay marriage (they don’t care and just wish people would shut up about it). More than half the population know gay people and know that they contribute to society in every way heterosexuals do, even as excellent parents. (The transgender bathroom thing is just stupid and shouldn’t even be a topic of discussion.) Moving away from Christianity does NOT mean people are moving towards Eastern religions. It just means that people are moving away from organized religion. So, when a candidate talks about it, it comes across like a knock on the door by a Jehovah’s Witness – generally unwelcome.
5) So, Cruz would not win the election. I WISH we could. But there are too many people entrenched in the government machine that are more for keeping their cushy high-paying huge-benefit jobs than for doing what’s best for the country. If Republicans were principled, in general, then they would’ve marshalled behind Cruz early on. But they didn’t. Instead, they let him flounder around and spend money and waste time falling into the Trump trap of throwing insults. Every insult yielded Trump more free publicity. Cruz should’ve been smarter than that. He wasn’t. Republicans should’ve created a powerful machine behind Cruz. They didn’t. Soon we’ll hear what no one would’ve ever thought was even a remote possibility: President Trump.
6) There are three possible versions of Trump: (1) The Mitch McConnell/establishment Trump, (2) Any-party Trump whose primary purpose is to make his business empire and his name ultimately flourish, no matter if it’s good or bad for the country, or (3) This new patriotic Trump.
I won’t discuss the first two options because everyone else is already doing that. Unfortunately, I would love to be able to promise that neither of these are the real Trump, but that would be impossible based on statements he’s made in just the last 5 years (or even the last month, such as Government-run healthcare is one of the 3 keys to government).
So I’m going to talk about the possibility of him being the Constitutional patriot that would make even Mark Levin proud.
7) First, while I can do without the grade school insults, I understand that this is the character he’s chosen to be in order to obtain millions of dollars of free press. All the other candidates spent millions just to barely get a bump in the polls. Trump knows viral marketing. He understands the influence and power of Social Media. For the first time ever, we have a Republican who knows how to manipulate the media. It’s refreshing (most of the time).
As a result, tens of thousands of people show up to rallies to hear him speak – many out of curiosity more than fan-dome, and yes many in hopes of seeing the train wreck that the media portrays him to be – and what do they hear? 95% of the time it’s true, conservative, limited government principles. There are so many people who’ve never cared much for politics being turned on to the fight against illegal immigration, bad trade policies, loss of jobs, and pro-business principles. (It’s a shame Trump isn’t pushing Cruz’ flat tax plan, but that’s a fight for another day.) The other 5% (or less) is what the media is showing us.
8) Should he follow through with his promises, and should the Republicans have the balls to actually pass bills for less government, less regulations, and lower taxes, we may actually have another period of massive growth like we saw with Reagan.
Trump has in his hands, probably more than any other President before him, the opportunity to make history. He can totally blow it and continue with Obama’s policies or he can truly Make America Great Again with the Republican-lead Congress.
Only time will tell.
***** if Hildebeast doesn’t win. Trump will quickly aline with Mitch McConnell *****
One point: I think lemmings is a little more accurate than sheep. We are way past the sheep stage here.
 April 15, 2016 at 2:12pm
This is always the left’s answer/strategy. Just talk over the person trying to give facts. They believe the louder person wins. Facts always get in their way. Our Marines are already having to cannibalize 30+yr.old jets to try and complete missions (Brett Baer/Jennifer Griffin report on 4-14-16), yet she thinks we need to cut more. I’m sick and tired of these angry idiots who think the government owes them something and should “create” opportunity for them out of thin air.
 April 9, 2016 at 1:12pm
Attention All Perverts&Wanna be Perverts. God made men different from women in the plumbing dept. Yet in order to accommodate humans who just can’t handle that fact, you, the said Pervert, will be given numerous opportunities to exploit the opposite sex with immunity. Be sure to bring cellphones and recording devices with you that can be easily positioned to record women or men in their most vulnerable and private functions. No need to worry about retaliation. Just scream discrimination. Thanks Bruce, for supporting this eventuality. By the way Bruce, will you apologize to the first person who has this happen to them as a direct result of yours, and other liberal/progressives support?
 April 9, 2016 at 12:50pm
This lady with no PHD thinks this is freakin cool. Perhaps internal stabilizers keep it from falling into the ocean in this case. Just thinking out loud. Now it’s time to get our butts back into space. Which is where humanity is meant to go and to be, in my opinion. Space is not the final frontier, but it sure is one of them. And we were meant to explore.
April 7, 2016 at 2:20pm
Monolithic domes are guaranteed to be fireproof. Go on their website and check it out. The inside contents of a dome may catch fire, but the dome itself (other than the liner of the dome) is fireproof. Again, FEMA designated domes as “near safe structures”. Not only that, but FEMA officials took shelter in a partially constructed dome years ago during a hurricane down south. The shape of the dome makes it extremely energy efficient and strong. Look at the dome called “Eye of the Storm” and tell me that it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing. NBC reporter Kerry Sanders sheltered there during a hurricane and reported on the event. And by the way, I do not work for Monolithic domes. I just really admire their business and their domes.
There’s something to be said for Cruz going into unfriendly territory. He does not back down or purposely avoid confrontation just because it’s easier to do. The same cannot be said for Trump, who still purposely avoids debating Cruz one on one.
Is it any wonder Trumps name is actually "Trumpetina"?
 April 7, 2016 at 1:10pm
When I was 18, our family qualified for ADC, which allowed me to attend a community college for free. I took classes that sounded interesting, with no specific path to a successful career. I didn’t finish many of the classes. It didn’t matter much because I didn’t pay for it. After that I got a job and worked my butt off. I took more classes at the same community college and paid for them myself. Then, it mattered that I finish the classes and make good grades. Kudos to you CCH for putting your priorities and values first.
Just goes to prove the point that on this Board/Blog/Comment that not all Community Collages are free and I know of several other classmates that I knew that were paying "Their own way" too. I'll be the first to admit that the "Vietnam" Version of the GI Bill paid my way, but I figured I earned it after 21 years of low pay and 9 ships while in the Navy.
 April 6, 2016 at 4:09pm
I live in tornado alley. Right now it’s peak tornado season. We have a basement, but I don’t know if that would save us. Seeing what happened to this man and his wife. If I had the money, I would move somewhere outside tornado alley. Live in a dome home (Monolithic preferably). And stop having to worry about getting killed or losing everything I have to a tornado. Could someone please explain to me why in 2016 we don’t allow structures (such as dome homes or reinforced concrete structures) to be built in residential areas? Is saving lives less important than “uniform” and so called aesthetically pleasing square/oblong homes? How many lives and how much money could be saved by using building technology we already have. If I had the power and money to do it, I would build dome homes and buildings all over the U.S. Damn the local/state/federal government morons who purposely stick obstacles in the way. Why do we continually rebuild after natural disasters with the same conventional buildings that failed in the first place? Why can’t we teach veterans how to build and maintain dome/reinforced structures and then let them start their own businesses in this trade? FEMA has classified dome structures as “near safe” structures. The research undeniable. Dome technology CAN save lives. And our government does not think saving lives is a priority. Sorry folks, but I’ve researched this subject many years. I get mad as hell when I see this happen again and again.
Well, we are making cars out of tin, plastic and aluminum, death traps. If you believe in evolution, we are evolving into idiots.
I don't know about all of dome houses, but I do know that you cannot get fire insurance for those golf ball houses that were somewhat common in the 70s. The shape of the dome creates a death trap as it holds in heat and acts as a kiln. I imagine there are some designs that are not so deadly.