Should have substituted the “peanut brittle” gag can with the spring “snakes” shooting out, now that would have been good television. Medic!!!
 August 26, 2016 at 1:57pm
I wish people would do a bit more homework and recall that the judge was singled out NOT for being Mexican but for being a contributing supporter of La Raza (trans “The Race”) Lawyers, a group whose aim is to promote latino interests in California.
Would anyone question the impartiality of a white judge presiding in a black person’s case who supported “”The (white) Race’ Lawyers”, a group whose aim is to promote white interests in California? Especially if a stated goal of the black person was to build a wall to keep out white people.
Don’t inject facts into a perfectly good hit piece.
Trump did not say a word about La Raza. He claimed prejudice due to the judge's Mexican heritage. Minorities are always at a disadvantage in a society. Minorities have just reasons to have promotional associations. The majority race needs no promotion. There is another reality as well. White folks, in the old fashioned way of reckoning, are no longer a majority, For example back in 1890 a Jew, an Italian or a Pole, would often be considered non white nor would Muslims despite how white they might appear to be. The definition of race is somewhat variable decade by decade. I now have a grandchild who was white for the first couple of years of her life but as she began to be old enough to play outside is now clearly of a mixed race. Even her black relatives considered her to be a white child.
 August 22, 2016 at 12:19pm
Interesting that the OWS crowd claimed the 1% were evil and had no right to rule the other 99%. Now the same folks say the 0.1% is special and has a right to rule the other 99.9%.
 August 22, 2016 at 12:15pm
Maybe being a male lesbian is the way to go. Full access to the girls’ locker room and an excuse to enjoy the scenery.
 August 22, 2016 at 7:18am
“Winners must undergo background checks, which gun-control advocates say are flawed.”
Of course the background checks on the Syrian refugees who have no records whatsoever to check are perfectly acceptable. Go figure.
 August 22, 2016 at 7:13am
He needed to wait for the greens to dry out down there.
 August 22, 2016 at 7:12am
You miss the point, to a Liberal tweeting , posting on Facebook or making a speech is the same as actually doing anything constructive.
Have you forgotten already the amazingly positive effect Moochell’s tweets had on getting all those schoolgirls released by Boko Haram? An entire battalion of special forces troops couldn’t have done it better or faster.
 August 21, 2016 at 4:38pm
Imagine if a white fire captain or cop had the equivalent job as an “artist” and made money with lyrics like:
ev’ry time I see a n*****a
I wanna pull the trigga,
to taze ‘em and to cuff ‘em,
in the back I gonna stuff em’
beat ‘em till they holla,
it’s just another colla
that’s how I make a dolla
Out of a job in 24 hours, no pension, and having his house surrounded by the Sharpton’s, Jackson’s and BLM thugs.
I agree. This cult murders people almost everyday somewhere around the world. This website keeps a running total:
I think if you know that there’s is a group of people hell bent on your demise, a ‘phobic attitude’ is a good thing. Fear awakens the senses, makes yor more aware of your surroundings. Anyone whose ever Quail hunted in a palmetto scrub understands this. Mr. Rattlesnake likes to hide there. To make a comparison, I’ve never encountered a moderate rattlesnake and I don’t believe there are any moderate Muslims. I hate the term ‘radical’, some just haven’t joined the fight against us infidels. Islamophobic, you bet ya!
Barry looks up from his putter and remarks, "I want that, infidels are so boring, something's always going boom with us muslims".
Allie Akybar baby!
 August 20, 2016 at 6:13pm
Remember when Tipper Gore said violent and sexually explicit lyrics were harmful to those who listened? Now the more violent the better for the Left and the gruesomeness that is radical Islam is protected by the pundits of PC.
"...this federal court ordered Hillary Clinton to provide written answers under oath..."
Read all of the article.
I believe you are right about the attorneys, and I don't believe "under oath" means a thing to Clinton, but at least she apparently will be under oath.
Yes, she will be under oath!! Go back and read it again.
 August 19, 2016 at 2:09pm
I remember years ago when some city or other was being burned and looted by the black population and a commentator said the rioters/looters were justified in doing all the criminal activity because “they were frustrated”. I guess they can’t handle racial stress like we white folks can.
A liberal friend of mine from NYC saw “12 Years a Slave” and “The Help” is close sequence and said it made him ashamed to be a white person. I didn’t spend any time explaining that in the pre-welfare/EBT card 50′s in the South, being a domestic servant was a big part of the jobs program for many black families and that most were very willing long-term participants in the lives of the families with whom they worked..
I also didn’t burden him with the knowledge that my ancestors owned slaves and fought for The Confederacy; I don’t think he could grasp the concept that I had no involvement in those actions and therefore didn’t burden myself with guilt 150 years later.
The stand-up comedians’ jokes used to be about Jewish guilt or Catholic guilt, now it’s all Whitey’s guilt except they’re not joking..
 August 19, 2016 at 8:33am
Kirby is a recently retired Navy admiral, so even more disquieting that he would sell his soul so cheaply, At least the others were hacks before they got the spox job.
 August 18, 2016 at 2:41pm
Di-hydrogen Oxide: A silent killer that must be banned! Please sign our petition to rid the world of this menace.
 August 17, 2016 at 10:31am
Big flag decals would be better. Looks like the way the flags are on them now really isn’t the best way to “show the flag” Look at # 3246 in the photo with the flag hanging across the railing and over some other mounted gear, not good.
Showing the flag improperly isn’t a sign of respect for the flag.
US Flag Code: “(b) The flag should not be draped over the hood, top, sides, or back of a vehicle or of a railroad train or a boat. When the flag is displayed on a motorcar, the staff
should be fixed firmly to the chassis or clamped to the right fender.”
Didn't Nixons aide admit to as much...the whole drugs in the hood thing...or maybe I misread that.
 August 15, 2016 at 7:30am
I thought it was about time to go to the bathroom and getting more stuff to eat.
 August 13, 2016 at 2:55pm
“…claiming there was not enough evidence of wrongdoing to justify such an investigation.”
So this is how it works: the DOJ will only allow an investigation into areas where sufficient evidence of wrongdoing has already been discovered, therefore negating the whole concept of investigating suspected or alleged wrongdoing in order to UNCOVER the EVIDENCE of WRONGDOING. And if there’s insufficient evidence of wrongdoing before anyone actually looks for any, then case closed.
Franz Kafka, Aldous Huxley or George Orwell couldn’t have devised a more circular explanation of how “The System” takes care of its own. 2 + 2 = 5