It’s nice to know you are such a Biblical expert. Which Christian sect is most like the Christian church of 2000 years ago? Who has possession of the original Christian books of the Bible?
December 10, 2014 at 10:04pm
jgvarner57-Want some left wing violence? How a about 100 million murders in communist China and the USSR in the twentieth century of their own citizens? MORON!
 July 16, 2014 at 8:01pm
Biblical Christians? Which Christian church was founded by Christ at the time the Bible was written? Who has possession of the original Biblical texts? The king James Bible was a political text s much as a religious one. Please Christians do not squabble among yourselves over who is more pure.
What does this even have to do with my post? But to answer your questions just in case it helps:
1) Yes, biblical Christians. What about them? Do you oppose including them on the poll? Wouldn't it be nice to know? (I'm not saying the poll would seem favorable to us! As I've said before. But surely it makes sense to include that on a poll about religion! I just would like to know what our numbers are, or of those claiming to be, anyways.)
2) I don't understand the question -- the original church. What is your point? I can only guess this is a catholic versus protestant thing, but that wasn't my point at all.
3) Lots of different people own the oldest manuscripts -- you can look into that on your own time if it really matters to you. If this is a "we don't have the originals" argument against Christianity or something, the science of comparing multiple copies in multiple regions can accurately reconstruct the originals, since different errors would happen in different areas, and they agree in all important respects.
4) O...kay? That's fascinating, but what in the world does it have to do with anything?
5) Again, what does this have to do with my post? It sounds like you're trying to accuse me of "squabbling". Seems more like that's what you're doing, no offense, though not sure from what perspective you're coming. Anyways, it's an appeal to pride, and God opposes the proud. :) Only Jesus is pure. ^_^
 July 14, 2014 at 8:12pm
What do you expect from a religion that was formed so a king could get a divorce? By the way, the British Queen still uses the title, “Defender of the Faith”, which was first given to HenryVIII by the Pope for resisting the reformation. Just sayin
May 2, 2013 at 3:50pm
An Iraqi was ill and could not be cured. His friend told him to go to an Iraqi doctor. The doctor told him to urinate and defecate into a bag, to leave it in the sun for a week, then open the bag and deeply inhale for 10 minutes. When he did this he felt much better. When he asked the doctor what was wrong and why was he better,the Iraqi doctor told him he was homesick.