Jerk - Concur with ALL of your posts on this... Each time, to different posters, you had simply asked for a reason/response for the accusation...
NOT ONE has responded...
Eight of Eight... No response...
Says something that I have yet to digest as to why...
These accusations may have some meat & potatoes behind them but no one is giving any response...
If the accusations have any merit then please folks educate us...
I am yet to be pro nor con yet on his selection and honestly would like to know more if you folks have any 'dirt'...
How is everyone's favorite Muslim Don Quixote ? Still fight that Huge Windmill known as "Israel" ?
Accept it. Israelis are the wolves and Muslims are the sheep. It has been that way since '48 and It isn't going to change. Americans will support Israel as long as they are perceived as being reasonable. You might call that "PR" or a result their lobbing efforts. I call it "Smart". So many of your arguments suggesting fairness or justice assume that Americans give a crap. All historical references, sociological theories or "tit for tat" suggestions flew out of the window on 9-11. Keep cutting the heads of the Nick Bergs or murdering the Danny Perils and the only tolerant locations for your radical pals will continue to be Northern France or Dearborn Michigan.
BTW Happy New Year
You described the disease. That disease has affected a great many democrats and a great many republicans. They are told what to think and do not ask why. They do whatever they are told. They are LOW INFORMATION VOTERS. Which doesnt mean they are always wrong - but it sure makes this country worse off
You can judge a person by the characters he chooses to align with.Chuck Hagel is endorsed by MoveOn.org,Alajzeera.com,Just Foreign Policy.com and other less than pro USA and radical far left a-holes.That should tell you something.
yes i can jerk off
Only insane Nebraskan's say such a thing. We The People call him American. Traitors say all kinds of insane things.
January 4, 2013 at 7:23pm
I’m a hunter, but this kind of hunting is wrong.
December 25, 2012 at 5:44pm
Back in the 80′s, when i lived on the left coast, we would got to there clinics, and 2 stage glue there locks, and then we would do the doctors cars!.
“Back in the 80′s, when i lived on the left coast, we would got to there clinics, and 2 stage glue there locks, and then we would do the doctors cars!.”
Instead of volunteering to help the less fortunate, you employed your time in petty criminal behavior believing you were doing God’s work. No, not at all.
To Jorge Washington you CONTEND that "Only 3% of Planned Parenthood services are related to abortions and it’s paid for with private money. The other 97% of their services include programs to prevent women from ever needing an abortion." What are the 97% of PP's services. Certainly, they do not provide mammograms with the money. They admit that they do not do mammograms, they refer for them. You don't need a building to make a referral. Abbey Johnson formerly of Planned Parenthood wrote about the services. She pretty well covered the sleaze of PP. Now it is up to the government.
Parenthood receives taxpayer money every year and got $487.4 million in 2009-2010. Where do you think the money is going?