He advocates anarcho syndicalism and has been a critic of the USSR and China. When did he say the US was the "Great Satan"? Oh that's right. never.
Wait a minute ........... you're one of Chumpsky's grad students, aren't you? Teaching assistant? MIT drop-out. Couldn't get into the engineering program?
Hey HEAVY.. "Chomsky also detests the state of Israel, a country he regards as playing the role of Little Satan to the American Great Satan and functioning strategically as an “offshore military and technology base for the United States.” He actually DID say that at a lecture...
"Hey HEAVY.. “Chomsky also detests the state of Israel, a country he regards as playing the role of Little Satan to the American Great Satan and functioning strategically as an “offshore military and technology base for the United States.” He actually DID say that at a lecture…"
Um he never called them "little Satan". But they do function as an offshore military and technology base for the US. And the US does do with the aid of Israel many violent imperialist acts in the middle east. We even bombed thousands of Iraqis to control the oil industry there for our favored energy companies.
May 4, 2012 at 7:12am
Gratuities are always optional. You don’t have to pay them by law, at least in my state.
April 19, 2012 at 5:15am
Yoga is fun, the women are hot, but anyone pretending that stretching is a “spiritual” discipline just needs a good boot to the head.
Honestly, not surprised by anything in this article.
April 16, 2012 at 5:33am
No Ron Paul?
Typical. The media loves to pretend he doesn’t exist.
April 12, 2012 at 7:49pm
Indeed. I lost all respect for SE Cupp from watching this video.
Our legal regime is out of control. A friend of mine is getting bankrupted by the feds going after him for a crime he didn’t commit, that they admit he didn’t commit, or have any connection to, but because the crime took place on his land, they want his land.
April 12, 2012 at 5:13pm
@Brooke, it was because the wives turned him away from the proper worship of God that it was a sin, not the polygamy itself.
God was pro-polygamy back in those days.
April 3, 2012 at 6:18pm
Asset Forfeiture is an unconstitutional scam.
April 3, 2012 at 6:17pm
Yes, it is unconstitutional. But most police departments do it anyway.
March 22, 2012 at 5:59am
I’ve read the books. They’re terrible.
March 22, 2012 at 5:58am
It’s not only depressing and horrible, but the Hunger Games are also a blatant ripoff of Battle Royale.
I would recommend everyone to stay away from these movies.
March 16, 2012 at 3:05am
What, why would they put Franklin on our money if he wasn’t a president????
Also, Franklin donated quite a bit of money (in those days) to the establishment of a Synagogue in Philadelphia. When his church (Christ Church) needed their main windows replaced in the 1980s, Mikveh Israel paid for it, since they never forgot Franklin’s generosity.
March 11, 2012 at 8:36am
“we are seeing some increased volcanic activity -just 1 valcano puts out more CO2 than all the cars in America in 20 years”
Likewise, natural causes are only about 30% of the net global warming effect. Anthropogenic causes (mainly CO2 and NH4 emissions) make up the other 70%.
March 11, 2012 at 8:31am
@Bomustgo: “The recent activety of the Sun is what causes climate change and not man.”
The recent activity of the Sun and other natural causes is responsible for about 30% of climate change. anthropogenic CO2 and NH4 emissions make up the other 70%. Roughly speaking.
The tilt and orbit of the Earth around the Sun is what causes seasons to happen. I’m not sure if Inhofe is being incredibly stupid or just ingenious when he says that AGW has something to do with “seasons”. We’ll still have seasons even under a high global warming situation, since the Earth will still be tilting.
March 11, 2012 at 8:28am
I don’t disagree with you in the slightest, Chameleonx.
But good luck convincing Fundies. If they believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old, how can you expect them to believe anything from science?
February 17, 2012 at 7:41pm
If he didn’t do anything with the data, he shouldn’t have been sentenced to 8 months in jail. That’s just preposterous.
It's still the digital equivelent to trespassing or vandalism. Still going to get jail time if you break into a musesm, steal the Mona Lisa, get out and then mail it back in a poster tube.
Corp or person, people don't like other people messing with their stuff, and in my opinion, that's the way it should be. If they don't want it, I sure don't.
Well if he broke into my house, went into my daughter's bedroom, and went into her dresser and the only thing he did was handle her underwear, you better believe I'd want him to serve jail time! Would I be thrilled he wasn't violent? Absolutely! But I would still be horrified that he broke into my house and accessed very personal belongings of my family. There is no gray area in this case. It's either right or wrong and it was clearly wrong and he clearly knew it.
February 16, 2012 at 5:54pm
@Boox: “I hate the bastards that are working to tear our country apart bit by bit. ”
Did you even read the story?
The district bans all Valentine cards. It had nothing to do with religion.
Temper your outrage for things that matter, will you?
February 16, 2012 at 5:53pm
Moral outrage Moral outrage Moral outrage
Oh wait, the school bans all Valentines, not just religious ones? Oh, who cares, this is The Blaze!