It would be much better if they opened the door and there was just a pantsuit.
 May 27, 2016 at 12:46pm
I remember a time when a democrat actually thought things out as we do. They were sane people. NOW? Not so much. I myself at one time was a democrat. I have seen the light! Thank god!
May 27, 2016 at 12:44pm
Say no more!
 May 27, 2016 at 12:43pm
Kudos to you! My son had the same attitude. Top marketer in his field! He really took off this past winter. He read the book I bought him for Christmas. “The art of the deal” His bosses are wowed by his ideas and strategy’s for marketing.
Good! In my experience whoever teaches public relations and marking tends to be a revolving door"just visiting" appointment.i've seen nation award winners with prize winning students churned, burned and dumped in one year flat, after winning the brass ring in a "national search!"
May 27, 2016 at 12:41pm
I hope she got fired! I hope they hired him to teach common sense!
 May 27, 2016 at 12:39pm
Now that would be awesome!
 May 27, 2016 at 12:37pm
My son went to college and was forced to take a class in badminton! REALLY? They actually hired someone to teach that? I guess the next big hire will be for proper etiquette between people who identify as other people in the bathroom.
Did it have to be badminton? Or was he just fulfilling the PE requirement? I took a semester of Judo and semester of Fencing for my PE credits.
Did it have to be badminton? Or was he just fulfilling his PE credits? I took Judo and Fencing for mine.
s-po, we had great choices for PE classes! I took skiing and scuba. We also had fencing and judo, but we could take ballroom dancing or bowling, too. And each one of those subject areas also likely had a club on campus, too.
I took basketball and aerobics before finding out I didn't have to take any because my ROTC basic field training counted for the PE credit. I wanted to take bowling and fencing, but I never could work them into the schedule.
 May 27, 2016 at 12:34pm
And people wonder why college costs so much! If they get rid of moron professors like this, costs could come down. I’m pretty sure they have people like this not only for gender, but race and a bunch of other nonsensical positions that most likely are 6 figure paychecks!
I’m left wondering what one does with a gender studies degree, except to also teach it and reproduce more such mush-heads. Probably the only reproduction they will actually achieve in life. One would hope.
If all you're teaching is readin and writin and rithmetic, then college is gonna be a pretty dull place that won't take much more than a year to get out of.
Hey, Baby, a person with a gender studies degree works in sociology fields or at a university doing research and teaching and publishing studies. Others can become community organizers or work for Liberals and Democrats in government. Some fields tend to be a bit closed and incestuous like that.
 May 27, 2016 at 12:27pm
Is SHE really a native American? Or a Hispanic women who hates Trump, who just happens to be a liberal reporter asking a stupid question.
Excellent observation! I thought the very same thing!
May 27, 2016 at 12:26pm
hahahahahaha good one!
May 27, 2016 at 12:24pm
Slenderman, you believe snopes? I believe the drivel I read or hear from them as much as MSN. or you!
May 27, 2016 at 12:21pm
You don’t hear it much, but she also flipped homes to make money! Just what she accused Trump for. And she followed that accusation with, ” What kind of a man does that?” hahahaha
Typical liberal BS. I can do this! But you can’t. Hypocrisy at it’s finest!
May 27, 2016 at 12:06pm
I wouldn’t put that out of the question doghouse. It sounds crazy, but you could be right. I don’t put anything out of the question with these sleaze bags. I’ll add to your comment by saying. IF she gets to trial! Do you think Justice Scalia died of a natural cause? I don’t! At the time of his death everyone thought the republicans were going to have an implosion of their party, Hillary was winning the dem primaries, it was only a matter of time before Bernie gave up. So it was a convenient happening that Scalia dies. So Obama can shame the weak replicans to add another (moderate progressive) to the court. Then if Hillary gets elected she can appoint possibly 2- 3 more? This will be an interesting summer.
 May 27, 2016 at 11:58am
Trump is the only one out of all the candidates that ran on the republican primaries that can and will bring up all the things of the past. And because he does that? Because it’s him and his celebrity the media WILL now report it. There’s a lot of people out there that are under 35 yrs of age that know know anything about ALL the scandals. The media has brushed them off for what 30 years. Questions will be asked now. The end for her is near. If she doesn’t get indicted, she’s still toast. She was a weak candidate from the start. now her ship is taking on water and about to sink. It took a while for the republicans to turn on Nixon. I think we are now to the point where the democrats have to turn against her! If they don’t? They will suffer damage to their party for years. We can thank her stupidity and arrogance for that, and also thank trump for being relentless in his attack on her. And it has only begun!
 May 27, 2016 at 11:50am
Come on. she didn’t want her daughters baby shower details out there for all to see! What if someone got her a duplicate gift? Geez. (sarc off)
 May 27, 2016 at 11:48am
Haven’t heard that one in a while! Made me laugh. thanks prog!
 May 27, 2016 at 11:47am
One can only hope John!
 May 27, 2016 at 11:46am
The 25% that you refer to are the ones who are in government. the other 75% are the ones who do most of the mass shootings from the laws the other 25% pass. to keep people armed.
May 26, 2016 at 9:51am
Funny, I could see it now. She’s yelling at the wall with that cackle of hers. Am I under arrest? What am I doing here? You can’t do this to me! Do you know who I am? And a voice comes from a lone speaker on the wall. Mrs. Clinton, NO you are not under arrest. We know who you are. You are here just for questioning. There is a slight problem though. We need your answers to all the valid questions we have. We just have to wait for the person who;s going to question you. There lies the problem Mrs. Clinton. The questioner hasn’t been born yet. Sit tight lunch is on the way. If you need a fresh set of cloths, there’s an orange jump suit you can slip into. Other people here for questioning have said the suit is quite comfortable. Then there is a loud cackling sound coming from the speaker of her own cackle!
 May 26, 2016 at 9:36am
Still hurting over Ted losing? Get over it. Stop acting immature.