A lot of people here seem to think they know a lot about net neutrality when in fact they know nothing.
February 27, 2015 at 8:40pm
The answer is simple. The speed and technology is now at a point where all media can be streamed therefore opening up very lucrative revenue streams which will be protected through anti competitive behavior.
February 27, 2015 at 8:31pm
Content providers pay for their traffic. They will continue to pay more for more bandwidth.
 February 27, 2015 at 8:24pm
He bemoans the fact that net neutrality protects us from what-ifs and then goes on one long screed about all the what-ifs.
 January 13, 2015 at 7:28pm
So it’s legal to sell your own property without a license? Does that include selling individual cigarettes?
Not if the government hasn't taxed them a second time, apparently.
 January 13, 2015 at 7:18pm
>It’s alarming to me that no one is talking about the law passed in the last session before the new congress, along with the fully funded budget and Obama care. Where banks are now allowed to take or use your savings and retirement funds. Pelosi has been trying for years to get this passed, I always wondered why would she want such a law passed ?
The law that banned such risk was the Pelosi-backed Dodd-Frank Law which the GOP has constantly said it wants to rollback. Democrats opposed the change. Why do you think this change was made after the GOP won a decisive election?
the NGA does not hold the IP. Student Achievement Partners and a few other PRIVATE groups hold the copywrites. which means all curricula has to be approved by them to satisfy copywrite laws.
October 15, 2013 at 4:09am
If I may answer that criticism. She is not using “soul” meaning an afterlife. Her full quote goes on to show that she relates “soul” to “energy”. This is simply a belief in the conservation of energy, which is a well known scientific law.
August 26, 2013 at 7:12pm
#8 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than has ever been recorded before.
Good. The makers are getting what they deserve.
August 26, 2013 at 7:11pm
>#5. 40 percent of all workers in the United States actually make less than what a full-time minimum wage worker made back in 1968.
Good. Companies are finally winning against the unions and restoring their right to pay the workers what they are worth.
August 26, 2013 at 7:09pm
Good. The top 5% are the ones who create all the wealth. The other 95% just live off them.
You all sound like Occupy losers complaining about “the 1%”.
August 18, 2013 at 7:41pm
H.R.4: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013
H.R.1473: Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
H.R.2055: Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
Those people were right to call him out as he was lying to them.
August 15, 2013 at 7:25pm
I don’t even think he is in that room. You can tell he is photoshopped in!! No one is paying attention to him, no one is even slightly realizing that he is in the room, he’s completely out of place.
Also, look how the light hits Biden’s head. It’s on the top left of his forehead but it’s on the top right of Obama’s.
In other words, FAKE!!
 August 13, 2013 at 8:50pm
You don’t think there are books on Muhammed and Islam written by non-Muslims? Haha.
 August 13, 2013 at 8:49pm
The name ‘Palestine’ isn’t in the Gospels because it’s in English. The name ‘Peleshet’ is in the Bible as it’s Hebrew. The Greek translation is ‘Palaistinē’. It’s obviously all the same word just translated into different languages.
August 13, 2013 at 8:43pm
Yes, Tesla has paid back their government loan 9 years early.