The second statement was not written by trump. It was written by his handlers. No one is voting for the handlers. Get ready for a twitter blitz to distract the masses and get them off the dumb things he has said this week.
 March 30, 2016 at 7:49pm
1) While it doesn’t matter whether they are black, white, male or female (murder is murder), how is it racist to state that they are black. After listening to people rant about black actors wrt the Oscars, Obama rant about a young black man and “black-lives-matter” which you mention yourself – how can mentioning “black” suddenly be taboo?
2) Adding unnecessary detail does not make a statement racist. But, I think your position is racist. If you ban mentioning the person is black if they are a criminal, then you are trying to hide that they are black and committed a crime. Do you think black people need to be hidden or excused? Do you think black people need extra protection from the truth because they can’t control themselves? I can’t quite figure you out, but I think you should examine why you thing they need special treatment and whether that is in fact racist.
3) So how is age, sex and parentage a valid point?
1.) because the only reason to mention it, is if you think it is relevant. The only way it can be relevant is if you believe that it had something actually to do with why they committed the crime. The other things listed are contributing factors. The only one that is not is race. It's not "mentioning black". It's the context in which it was mentioned and the meaning. She wasn't putting a descriptor out there for people to be on the lookout for a suspect, she included it as part of a list of contributing factors. That is why it was racist.
2. No one anywhere is saying anyone should "ban mentioning if a person is black". Again, context matters to meaning. Everything else about your #2 is based on a false assumption at the beginning of #2 (that someone is suggesting people should ban mentioning someone's race) and also ascribing a motive to "hide" their race which is also not true. I think you know that though.
3. Age goes to immaturity and life experience... A potential factor in their poor choices. Parentage goes to upbringing, experiences, why they are thugs to begin with, etc. Sex normally wouldn't be valid except you can make a connection with young males without strong father figures being a contribution.
“1) While it doesn’t matter whether they are black, white, male or female (murder is murder), how is it racist to state that they are black.”
Because it will cause thousands of racists to pipe up and say “Well OF COURSE it was blacks. It’s always blacks”. This will reinforce that the majority of all crimes are committed by black people, which is bull of course. An interesting example of the psychological principle of confirmation bias:
See also: This comment section.
Obama admits Jesus was a person who lived in biblical times, which is easy for anyone to admit, as it's fact. As you say, Obama says nothing about Jesus being more than that. He thinks because he mentions Jesus, that lets him off the hook. NOT.
December 26, 2015 at 1:02pm
The pope is the successor to Peter responsible for caring for Christ’s Church.
The pope has the power to forgive sin.
Peter did not have the authority to forgive sins. Only God does and the people of Jesus' time understood this. When Jesus said that he forgave the sins of the cripple, the religious people of the time understood rightly that only God can forgive sins. Jesus being God's son and therefore equal to God did have that power. Peter did not and neither does any Pope.
[-1] June 29, 2014 at 12:37pm
Jasper – I agree, if you break the law you should provide the info for them to write the ticket.
However, throwing someone down for not producing an ID, for not cowering to the supposed authority or for a jaywalking offence is stupid.
The cop should be fired.
June 29, 2014 at 12:34pm
You are entitled to rights.
 June 29, 2014 at 12:32pm
” It’s in the DNA. The democrats have convinced them all that they deserve special treatment”
You contradicted yourself. If it’s in the DNA then being convinced is not necessary.