User Profile: kpeters59
Member Since: September 02, 2010
CommentsDisplaying kpeters59's 10 most recent comments.
- ‘Free at Last’: La. State Senator Explains Why He Recently Left the ‘Government Plantation’ & Joined GOP in Powerful Video 401 Comments
- ‘KKK-Type of Intimidation’: Kansas Sec. of State Targeted by Mob Asking Prosecutors to Consider Using ‘Klan Laws’ 252 Comments
- Ted Cruz Set to Infuriate the Left With Immigration Bill Amendment 249 Comments
- Reporter Uses Logic of the Left’s Gun Control Argument to Stump Dem Rep. on Abortion 241 Comments
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence 234 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- Here’s Why a Florida Hotel Says It Canceled the Reservation of an Anti-Common Core Group
- Prolific Author Vince Flynn Reportedly Dead at 47
- Why Let a Bank Write U.S. Financial Reform Legislation?
- Flashback: Who wants to arm the Syrian rebels?
- Former Chicago Firefighter Who Beat His Wife to Death Still Collecting $55K+ Pension Behind Bars
- Obama renews call for nuclear reductions
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors
- Stocks edge lower as investors wait on Fed
- Neighbors: Couple killed waited for order to leave
- Spokeswoman: 2 South African deminers contracted to UN killed in Mogadishu attack
- House panel starts rewrite of No Child Left Behind
- Obama calls for reduction of world's nuclear stockpiles, including negotiated cuts with Russia
- Obama in Berlin: "Our work is not yet done"