Cuban is pulling The Butcher’s string….yuck that’s gross!
 September 26, 2016 at 7:11pm
Harry Reid is the sickest bastard in the United States Senate…this guy is delusional. If it’s not the Koch brothers then it is something or someone else. I can’t wait till that SOB is gone. Nevada what were you thinking?
September 26, 2016 at 1:10pm
The Butcher is going to turn this country into half a banana republic if she gets her chance.
September 26, 2016 at 1:06pm
R.I.P. Arny….your Army will carry it from here.
September 26, 2016 at 1:04pm
 September 24, 2016 at 4:02pm
Get over yourself Beck! You can’t sit on the side lines and make these calls. Cruz is a smart guy…he knows what he is doing. Stop pretending everyone must uphold your standards to be conservative.
Who is questioning if Cruz is conservative or not? Everyone knows Cruz is conservative. But even Rush Limbaugh admits Trump is not conservative. Trump is a patriot but he is not conservative.
 September 23, 2016 at 8:36pm
I was a Cruz guy and I still am. I’m voting for Trump because he is the least of the two major candidates to do more damage. Let’s face it…there are only 2 people that can win this race. If The Butcher of Benghazi wins then it will be Obama all over again. The dems will line up behind every turn she wants to drop on us and the repubics will act like they don’t want to do it but will end up supporting her anyway. With Trump the dems will fight tooth and nail to block him because he is a repubic and the repubics will fight him because they didn’t want him in there to begin with. Finally the Congress will use their power to block a Trump presidency. That won’t happen if The Butcher wins. Lame duck Trump is not as dangerous as The Butcher in a business as usual congress.
 September 21, 2016 at 6:46pm
The Democrat President and former Secretary of State do not abide by the rule of law why should anyone else in government?
“officers to stop people who look suspicious of criminal activity and pat them down.”….hell that means stopping everyone you see! Stop the guys in suits cause they look most suspicious of criminal activity to me.
This is the guy that got fined for grabbing his crotch in the end zone, and pretending to take a dump...classy!
Keepin' it real....stupid.
 September 21, 2016 at 2:51pm
Parents need to take responsibility for their children. The tax payers can’t be on the hook for every idiot parent. If you send your child to school with no resources then there must be some recourse against the parent(s). Give the kids something to eat (you can’t pick your parents) but develop some means of getting that money out of their parents. Someone must protect the tax payers and enforce accountability where it belongs…on the parent(s). If the parents can’t afford it then let them come and clean the school windows or something to pay back their debt to the tax payers.
Normally, I would agree with you. But I can't, not on this, and here's why. It has nothing to do with socialism or any of that crap.
The parents can be on the hook for the cost of lunches when;
1. property owners no longer pay for education in their property taxes. (Mine was $965.10 in 2015)
2. all state sales taxes drop their education percentages from the retail world.
3. the State and Feds stop reducing approved by law block grants in proportion to money from State Lottery or other beneficially generated proceeds from dedicated businesses, and let those extra funds actually be extra, and not a red line to draw back funds.
4. when my current Superintendent is forced to stop paying 5 PR firms from the State Education budget in order to get himself re-elected to a $350,000 a year job and make himself unavailable for parents for 365 days per year.
5. when the food vendors stop scoring multi-million school contracts where the labor and food costs are actually already paid for by the State, and anything extra they get from student via parents is extra puff for their corporate wallets.
When all of that is in remedy, then I'm with you on this. Not before. Sorry and all, but that is how it is, and I detest how crooked the system has become.