This had to be filmed at least a two and a half years ago.
The actor playing baby B.O., Gary Coleman, died in May of 2010.
October 19, 2012 at 4:32pm
“an austere yet distinguished Unger”
Stalin was austere yet distinguished, as well.
October 9, 2012 at 6:42pm
Vote as if your Miss Piggy parts depend on it.
Because they kinda do.
October 7, 2012 at 11:21pm
I knew it all along.
She’s a shape shifter.
On her home planet, she’s a slime-oozing cephalopod.
October 2, 2012 at 6:11pm
More like their slut parts depend on Obama and the libs.
September 18, 2012 at 12:15am
The energy problem would be solved if the environmental whacko liberals weren’t blocking mining of dilithium crystals on Konnoria V.
September 18, 2012 at 12:09am
The problem is that most of the chicks that would need to take that test will want to get drunk if they find out they are pregnant.
September 2, 2012 at 3:39pm
I love variety..
in women as well as in .50 cal ammunition.
August 15, 2012 at 1:46am
Woody.. You are safer on the security side of Terminal 1 at O’Hare than in church or any ordinary public space, although nowadays that is probably not saying much.
Rock… .. There is no “merging” occurring.. it is an assimilation. Continental management and policy is being implemented across the board. Significantly, the newer United computer ticket and reservations system was replaced by the old Continental system which is a continuing source of problems.. it may be part of this one.
I am no fan of unions and not to absolve anyone from not following through for the little girl and her family, but the management and systems imposed issues there exacerbate any union attitudinal ones.
1. The murder rate in Chicago has nothing to do with the safety in the secured terminal areas at O’Hare.
2. There is little left of United Airlines except a name and a bunch of stressed out employees.—it is Continental Airlines systems and management now.. just ask them.
3. No doubt they screwed up.. a lot of that is happening nowadays.
August 14, 2012 at 2:11am
I wish they would put all that intellectual energy into exploring BHO, his belief in collective salvation and the path he has us on to societal breakdown, collectivism, state religion and one world government.
August 13, 2012 at 6:56pm
Stack.. My bad.. never had a .308.. I have a WASR for S&G.’s.
..learn something every day.
My old SP1 AR-15 carbine is my favorite little rifle.
August 13, 2012 at 4:04pm
1) AK’s – dirt cheap to stamp out by the boatload, inherently reliable because of loose tolerances., devastating because of .308 power and idiot proof for sloppy inaccurate shooters.
2) I am confident none of my Glocks would break like that, but my primary would still be a 1911.
August 13, 2012 at 3:41pm
I’m waiting for the Democrat OmniSexuals to come out..
You know.. anyone, anything, animal, vegetable or mineral anytime anywhere, groups welcome -public or private – ready, willing and able..
It’s what makes being Democrat special.
August 11, 2012 at 11:10pm
Looks like a hovering skeet to me.
August 10, 2012 at 11:52am
What a distraction.. for $500.00 get a WASR AK… same firepower for any non spec-op person in a weapon you can afford to throw away.
If you can afford two of those things and want to be feared, get an M-82.. just make sure you can heave it around.
August 7, 2012 at 2:24am
Well, Pelosi certainly knows about e. coli.
She is so full of excrement, that e.coli is her biggest personal hygiene problem.
It’s bad enough she stinks, but that evil witch needs anti- e. coli toothpaste and mouthwash after every speech and the venue should be hosed down with disinfectant.
August 5, 2012 at 12:01am
“Let’s not go and ruin it by thinking too much.”
― Clint Eastwood
August 4, 2012 at 11:49pm
1) I like some of the Onion’s stuff, but this airplane thing is not in good taste.
2) @Roth.. The noble French will be leading the charge. taking aim and blasting through the EU’s debt crisis.