In the US of A, the first big pushes for gun control were from Democrats who did not want newly freed slaves to be allowed to own revolvers. But nice try.
I will agree with you that it is stupid to open carry with a rifle. I cc, and have for my entire adult life. Never made a single honest citizen nervous or uncomfortable.
 December 8, 2015 at 4:23am
Rules For Closet Muslims:
1. Never blame the Muslim, blame the gun.
2. When a Muslim cuts a child’s head off, blame the US of A for their racist imperialist past.
3. When Americans resist Sharia, blame their Xenophobia.
4. If someone disagrees with you, accuse them of racism and hatred, and retreat to your safe place.
 December 8, 2015 at 4:20am
I don’t think it is a matter of age, but psychosis.
 December 8, 2015 at 4:12am
I like how dems disassociate themselves from their racist heritage by saying, “those type of democrats are republicans now.” Dream on. Just like your gun control laws were originally designed to keep blacks from owning weapons. C’mon, Wild, embrace your hate!
 December 7, 2015 at 10:14pm
The Democrats were quick to put people in concentration camps based upon their ethnicity. If you were Japanese, or just had really slanted eyes, the dems would have locked you up and taken your property. All Trump is suggesting is stopping people who have a record of hating us and killing us from entering our country. Doesn’t sound so crazy in comparison to the dem record of arresting people based upon their ancestry.
Democrats were quick yes, however after segregation that wing of the party left. Just like after desegregation, the traditionally democrat south became republican. If you're going to start swinging that dead cat, please don't gloss over where those voters went when they left the democrat party and no, they didn't go independent because Independent voters stayed below 10 percent between 1960 and 1980.
And Trump is suggesting that Americans who have swore oaths to protect America and who have never been accused of any misconduct are so untrustworthy they have to be recalled home. And really if you can't trust them serving over seas, how can you trust them to serve on domestic bases near all those armories? Could you really trust them in military at all? You're so scared that you're okay with chucking like freedom of religion, due process? Because that's the implication of what he's saying. If you're not the right religion, you wont' get to serve. Should we stop selling guns to Muslims too? I mean if we can't trust them in the Armed Forces, can you really trust them with guns on US soil?
I was thinking about that too, and the deference is that no Americans of Japanese decent were traitors during WW2 while we have significant evidence of American muslame radicalization justifying caution.
In fact Hillary said bring back internment camps for those who are terroristic threat against America, you know they're going to round up conservative and throw us in those camps before they ever do it to radical Muslims.
@MinistryOfTruth --- Great point..... And a point completely lost on those blinded by their own bias and ideology. --- Speaking of blinded by bias --- It will be interesting to hear Beck's response to Trump tomorrow as a man who has practically made a career out of warning against the Caliphate.
 December 7, 2015 at 9:51pm
Good spot Rob. I laughed when I read that line in the article.
December 7, 2015 at 4:32pm
While you are at it, Gob Bless Sam Colt, Les Baer, and Ed Brown.
“The .45 ACP, because it is silly to shoot twice.”
 December 6, 2015 at 4:21pm
I thought I put that in Number 1… pretty sure. Now, I usually drink while I rant, so it is possible that you are correct. Unlikely, but possible.
Time for another drink.
 December 6, 2015 at 9:05am
How can you be in Miami and not have any tan at all?
 December 6, 2015 at 9:04am
Or, both perceived a threat to the citizen, and one was armed in a way to solve the problem. (Yawn). Non-story. Of course, I thought the ‘Gentle Giant’ was a non-story too, so what do I know?
 December 6, 2015 at 8:57am
“NY Times” and “Ethics” in the same headline. That alone is worth a chuckle.
 December 5, 2015 at 9:20pm
They have to have a fall guy. It couldn’t be the Muslim terrorists fault. No doubt they have their fingers crossed that the guy who bought them will be a white Christian.
If it were a white man you can bet it would be all over the news.
 December 5, 2015 at 9:17pm
But, but, I thought Farook and ******* bought those rifles at a gun show?
Maybe it was a gun show in Mexico, and Holder bought them and allowed them to go there.
Or maybe if we had a carbon tax, then no one could afford weapons of war… yeah, that’s the ticket.
Or maybe our founders never really meant for the law abiding to have firearms, only thugs in Chicago. Yup, that must be it.
 December 5, 2015 at 8:52pm
I can see Muhammad now, lighting up his evergreen Christmas tree in the desert.
Oops, I mean his ‘holiday’ tree, because all religions have a western tradition of lit trees in December, right?
 December 5, 2015 at 8:49pm
“My fellow Americans, you folks know that we need some common sense gun control to fight climate change. How else are we going to disarm those white Christian folks, clinging to their guns and their religion? The founders knew about hunting, and we have no intention of taking that from you. If you like your deer gun, you can keep your deer gun.”
 December 5, 2015 at 8:46pm
Hi Mom. This terrorist was named “Mohammed.” Obviously a Mormon name. From Utah, no doubt about it.
Hi MOT......Yep, a Mormon or Amish or Louisiana Cajun. If they could spin it that way they certainly would.
 December 5, 2015 at 7:55pm
Or “Common sense”
 December 5, 2015 at 10:32am
Unless you are in a womb. Then they prefer to see you hacked to death with sharp tools, and your body parts sold for a profit.
 December 5, 2015 at 10:27am
Comment of the day!
 December 5, 2015 at 10:04am
The Bill of Rights according to Obama/Lynch:
1. Freedom of speech, if you don’t say bad things about Muslims, Sexual Deviants, or Democrat politicians. Freedom of religion if you are Muslim. Freedom of the press, as long as you report what they want.
2. Right to keep and bear arms, if you are in the Army, and then only at war and you cannot load the weapon.
3. Soldiers cannot be boarded in your home, but welfare recipients can have a home bought for them in your neighborhood, at your expense, or on land seized by fiat.
4. The federal government can search whatever they want, and can seize your property and you have to prove your innocence to get it back
5. The 5th amendment only applies to corrupt tax officials.
6. You may have a speedy trial, as long as you plead guilty.
7. You may have a jury of your peers, as long as the government determines who will be on the jury.
8. You may not have bail, if you are accused of any crime against a democrat or planned parenthood. Terrorists may be released without bail to their country of origin, as long as we get a traitor in return.
9. I have a pen and a phone. The constitution is what I say it is.
10. States have no rights, they are simply puppet governments for the Federal body.