User Profile: msa651
Member Since: August 31, 2010
CommentsDisplaying msa651's 10 most recent comments.
- Reporter Uses Logic of the Left’s Gun Control Argument to Stump Dem Rep. on Abortion 375 Comments
- Was Justice Roberts Intimidated Into Voting for ‘ObamaCare’? Senator Mike Lee Presents the Evidence 291 Comments
- ‘KKK-Type of Intimidation’: Kansas Sec. of State Targeted by Mob Asking Prosecutors to Consider Using ‘Klan Laws’ 259 Comments
- Wild Video: Alleged Teacher Goes Ballistic, Beats Christian Ministry Workers With Her Purse Following Church vs. State Debate 259 Comments
- How Angry Would You Be if You and Your Family Got This Receipt from a Restaurant? 252 Comments
Find TheBlaze on your TV
TheBlaze is available on channel .
Spread the word!
If you can't find TheBlaze, please call to upgrade your package
Unfortunately, TheBlaze is not available on .
But you can help! Call at or press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.
But you can help! Press CONTINUE to email your provider and urge them to add TheBlaze to your channel lineup.Continue
Please complete the form
Thank you for supporting TheBlaze
Interested in doing more? Spread the word about TheBlaze to your friends and family.
Spread the word!
- This Is the Face of a Toddler Hearing for the Very First Time
- Caught on Video: Crazy Road-Rage Brawl Unfolds in Middle of the Street as Other Drivers Watch in Disbelief
- Heritage Foundation’s Jim DeMint Breaks Down True Cost of Immigration Reform (Another ‘Obamacare’?)
- MSNBC Contributor: Being Against Abortion Past 20 Weeks Isn’t ‘Pro-Life’ — It’s ‘Forced Birth’ and ‘Bizarre’
- Google Futurist’s Mind-Blowing Predictions About the Future of Technology and the Human Race
- Wooden beam could be detached part of shipwreck
- Mueller: FBI uses drones for surveillance
- Bulger, Gandolfini: Mob makes headlines this week
- Bulger to Soprano: Mob makes headlines this week
- China's Xi harks back to Mao in party 'cleanup'
- GAO says airline merger would reduce competition
- Compromise among senators eyed on border security
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday