User Profile: reconmarine

reconmarine

Member Since: August 31, 2010

Comments

123 To page: Go
  • [64] September 23, 2016 at 11:31pm

    Obama and Hillary are corrupt as they come.

    Responses (1) +
  • [9] September 19, 2016 at 4:26pm

    Obama is correct about Islam. Poor Muslims, … the 99.99% are making the other 0.01% look bad….

  • [14] September 19, 2016 at 4:24pm

    What Obama means is that with all of the voter fraud that Democrats have put into place this shouldn’t even be close.

  • [3] September 16, 2016 at 10:19am

    Try doing that to Hillary’s hair. She would have a seizure and collapse onto the floor.

    Responses (1) +
  • [1] September 16, 2016 at 10:16am

    It truly is amazing that Democrats choose to forget that Hillary started the entire “Birther” issue.

    Responses (1) +
  • September 15, 2016 at 4:28pm

    One thing is for certain, I’ve lost ALOT of trust in Glenn and The Blaze over the last few years. The Truth No longer lives here.

    Responses (1) +
  • [2] September 14, 2016 at 12:22pm

    Dr Oz just NOW released a press release saying that Trumps medical records HAVE BEEN released to him and will be revealed completely tomorrow. The media needs to get their story straight.

  • [34] September 13, 2016 at 12:27pm

    The Declaration of Independence makes it a citizen’s duty to abolish and replace a corrupt government.

    Responses (4) +
  • [11] September 10, 2016 at 8:35pm

    She would be punished severely under the UCMJ..IF she were white.

  • [1] September 8, 2016 at 3:12pm

    They will be voting for Hillary by voting for Johnson.

  • [2] September 8, 2016 at 3:10pm

    Put down the joint Gary and do some reading. It’s OK though. Aleppo never heard of you either.

  • [24] September 7, 2016 at 9:58pm

    Clinton claims she views force as a “last resort” when a progressive questioner asks her about her “hawkish” foreign policy. Also keeps claiming we didn’t lose a single American life in Libya.

    Could someone please point out to Hillary that Benghazi is in Libya?

    Responses (3) +
  • [12] September 7, 2016 at 9:50pm

    They don’t play games? Really? Interview Hillary on the 4th of July weekend and let her off the hook two days later.. Do her document dump on Labor Day weekend when no one is paying attention. Nah…they don’t play games. Comey is going to learn that he’s played a dangerous game if Trump is elected and his DOJ indicts him.

    Responses (1) +
  • [7] September 7, 2016 at 4:20pm

    If this is not enough reason to vote for Trump then nothing is!

  • [4] September 7, 2016 at 1:09pm

    And Gary Johnson was standing there watching and smoking a joint saying…”That’s so cool!”

  • [6] September 7, 2016 at 1:05pm

    Glenn’s media empire is collapsing and he’s hoping to get hired by CNN or MSNBC. What a SCAM artist. Stu, Pat, Jeffey…FETCH! Gooood Boys.

  • [9] September 5, 2016 at 7:27pm

    No Glenn…it’s only harder when you betray the people who followed you for years and helped build your network. I would know. I was one of them.

    Responses (1) +
  • [14] September 4, 2016 at 9:17am

    Why is it the average Conservative knows what Hillary has done yet these so called “journalists” do not. It’s their job to expose these things or at least it use to be.

    Responses (1) +
  • [25] September 3, 2016 at 1:26pm

    Trump has been to Louisiana, Mexico and Detroit all within the last week or so. All places which aren’t to fond of him but he showed the courage and leadership to go. Hillary has been doing fund raisers refusing to speak to the press in fear someone might ask her a question that wasn’t pre-approved.

    Responses (2) +
  • [17] September 3, 2016 at 1:21pm

    They complain that no one cares about their plight and when Trump reaches out to them they complain about that. Just more proof that they have no interest in improving their situation and enjoy playing the victim role and receiving government handouts. They’re afraid that Trump will find them jobs.

    Responses (2) +
123 To page: Go