So Texas is now a negative place in America….got it. Like the Tea Party, Sarah Palin, Paul Ryan and now Marco Rubio, the Left seeks to define something.
Texas: A place where they have the audacity to want less government restiction, lower taxes, lower fees, and better opportuities for businesses.
Yeah, we gotta hate that kind of place.
February 16, 2013 at 2:50am
Al Gore: I actually invented asteroids.
Joe Biden: That meteor was clean and articulate for coming from the black of space.
Nancy Pelosi: You have to be creamed by the meteor to see what is in the meteor.
Harry Reid: The meteor is lost…
Barack Obama: Though the meteor was lost, we actually created or saved 3 million of them.
Diane Feinstein: We need to outlaw meteors weighing ten tons or more.
February 16, 2013 at 2:44am
Worse than the money, this President has no clue as to a mission, and objective, or a National Security Doctrine. He simply speaks in platitudes, and runs back and forth between jobs, freebies, hot stove failings abroad, and Hollywood appearances. He is an utter joke.
February 16, 2013 at 2:39am
Just tell Ol’ Bloomberg that the metal has too much salt, and the gunsmiths drink 20 ounce Diet Cokes…
February 9, 2013 at 3:47pm
I doubt cops would be looking in your daughter’s bedroom window, but if Menendez hasn’t rented one before, he will now.
February 9, 2013 at 2:12pm
Tell you what: Let’s do a different survey. Ask gun owners if their kids can do age-appropriate math at a competent level. Maybe we can campare the failure rate of students to the percentage of legal gun owners involved in gun crime. Perhaps we can give back one seized gun per every student who drops out.
February 9, 2013 at 1:58pm
Great insight, amigo! I got to thinking about Progressives and rights. I came up with this”
The New, Progressive Miranda Warnining
1. You have the right to remain silent. Of course, we have the right to silence you before birth, and during a review of your medical costs when you are older and in end of expensive, government sponsored procedures.
2. Anything you say can, and will be used against you in a court of law. Well, in a court of law or in the court of public opinion. We reserve the right to define you, and to use our NYT and network tv pals to ensure this. If you become a little too destabilizing, you may transition from a blog thrower to a drone catcher.
3. You have the right to talk to an attorney before any questions are asked. Of course, as our new program develops, a lawyer may not want to stand anywhere near you. You see, you may put up collateral for legal expenses, but he won’t want to be collateral damage. We may choose to question you, and stick to our deeply held principal that enemies of the U.S. have due process rights, or we may just process you with an overstuffed sparkler.
4. If you can’t afford a lawyer, it may just save your ass. You see, we love handing out free stuff. Smart phones. EBT cards. Free breakfasts, lunches and dinners. You get the idea…if you stay unemployed and on our roles, we may defer your day of reckoning indefinitely. Vote early, and often.
February 9, 2013 at 1:44pm
I wonder why we, as conservatives, applaud when a goofy lib gets fired for on-air comments. I mean, anyone who would listen to this boob is a lost cause. Listeners should votes with their ears, and when they turn off a dope like this, the market has done its job. Glenn Beck was subjected to all of these campaigns to fire someone based on their views. I say it works both ways, and idiots like Mr. Benz will eradicate themselves. There is no reason we should ‘Benz’ over for the First Amendment.
I realize this may offend some, but conservatives believe in the right of the individual to speak out, and for the listener to remain entranced, or walk away with an epiphany.
February 2, 2013 at 12:33pm
How Can This Be?
While The White House demands background checks for all gun owners, I have to ask: How did the man on the right get ahold of a shotgun? How can a man who endorsed a book written by terrorist Bill Ayers get such access? Ayers blew up The Pentagon! He blew up The Truman Building! His Weather Underground group killed at least four police officers! The day the Twin Towers were hit, Ayers was on t.v. saying he wished he had done more. Barack Obama wrote an endorsement for this man’s book–one that adorned the book cover! How can such a man have access to dangerous firearms?
February 2, 2013 at 11:37am
*** Feel free to pass this around, as it is brilliant, if I dosay so myself….**
One Simple Question:
What good are background checks if the White House can release a photo of a shooting a shotgun who
a) wrote a book sleeve endorsement for a man who blew up the Pentagon and endorsed killing cops
b) engaged in speaking tours with a Weather Underground founder, and,
c) funnled money in the form of grants, as a senator, to such a terrorist?
How can a rfle fall into the hands of such a man?
February 2, 2013 at 11:30am
I have one question: Did Obama complete a certified gun safety course before he used a firearm? Please don’t tell me he just picked up a shotgun and started using it like a toy…Please tell me he was responsible.
Not a toy.....a prop. Just like the kids he used the other day and pretended to care so much about.
February 2, 2013 at 2:57am
1. It is my job to water down gun rights.
2. …and they said Sarah Palin wasn’t up to the task…
3. Focusing like a laser on jobs.
4. This historic photo memorializes the moment our Adminstration got tough with Iran.
February 2, 2013 at 2:39am
So true. Isn’t it funny that liberals think guns are dangerous in the hands of criminals, dangerous in the hands of the law abiding, and useless in the hands of trained professionals?
Piers? Try ‘Dis a Pier’
February 2, 2013 at 2:28am
I think the Department of Homeland Security advised folks in the midst of a mass shooting to grab a pair of scissors this week. By that logic, if you are confronted by a man with a knife, perhaps you should grab a carrot.
February 1, 2013 at 11:18pm
** and we were told Sarah Palin wasn’t smart enough to be a vice-president…
Ironically, Joe Biden proves that stupid people can try to take our freedom if they have power.
February 1, 2013 at 11:12pm
I am howling, if only because it is 2013, and just who is trying to cling to our guns as part of their religion?
February 1, 2013 at 9:52pm
…and I would add that Mr. Beck was warning America about such dubious figures being placed in the highest echelons of government while O’ ‘Reilly chucked under his breath.
February 1, 2013 at 9:47pm
In an alternate universe, the NYT would be asking President Romney why he chose to nominate yet another rich, older white male to a key cabinet spot. The Times would ask a.loud: Are there no Asian Americans with such qualifiations? No women? Wait…Romney couldn’t find ONE black human on the planet? I guess Hispanics are out of the question…
Come to think of it, it is rare to find a man who is an alleged war hero who loves Palestine but hates Israel (and John Kerry was already committed).