I’m sick of all of this. This world is on a one-way track straight to hell.
This is happening far too frequently. This, then you have the girl here in my state of Missouri, that was allegedly raped and left on her front porch in sub-freezing temps…. and there was apparently a video of that incident that was passed around the girl’s school…
October 11, 2013 at 1:52pm
Voice, your comment was so ridiculous that I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were being sarcastic.
I guarantee you that my wife is far more beautiful than any woman you have ever met.
If you like Pelosi, I can probably find some links to old Golden Girl episodes for you to get off on. I hope you are getting paid well for trolling this site, maybe you can afford the DVD set.
October 11, 2013 at 1:25pm
1. I guarantee you that you have never seen my wife, because she’s never been anywhere near your mother’s basement.
2. You are so sadly demented that you’re going to attack my wife now?
3. If you believe Pelosi is “hot”, your definition of “repugnant” must be as equally skewed, and I don’t hold much stock to your statement.
4. Not only is Pelosi anything but easy on the eyes, she also has a hard time stringing together words to make a coherent sentence.
So… if that’s what you’re into… I’m sorry for your apparently sad life…
October 11, 2013 at 11:52am
@Voice, … she hasn’t been a natural woman in a loooooong time.
Trust me, my wife is gorgeous. I have fantastic taste in women.
If you dig women whose faces can no longer show any emotion, maybe you are the progressive idiot you make yourself out to be.
October 11, 2013 at 11:20am
@Voice … Sometimes I think you’re actually a conservative trying to act like a progressive moron. There is no way you can say some idiotic things you say (like Pelosi being hot…) without either 1. Being completely stupid or 2. Saying them on purpose to make yourself sound stupid.
September 10, 2013 at 3:41pm
Now for my serious comment. It’s their game. They do it every time. They cover every side they think people might want, and then when the public likes an idea, they say, “SEE! We did that!”
Or it’s a distraction… from things like defunding Obamacare.
@SAVAGE.KRISTOFER - obama knows it will spark something larger - which is exactly what he wants.
obama MUST BE STOPPED!
I completely agree. The whole idea is terrifying.
July 16, 2013 at 8:43pm
The following was my tip email:
To Whom It May Concern,
I recently discovered you had an email address set up to receive “tips” about the Geroge Zimmerman case, because you were going to aggressively investigate it. So, here are my tips (which I would strongly recommend looking into):
1. Before looking into Zimmerman, maybe you should investigate the Attorney General Eric Holder for his involvement in Fast and Furious. The fact that there have been multiple deaths with weapons that were involved, I think this is a wise tip to follow.
2. Investigate Attorney General Eric Holder and his involvement in both the AP and James Rosen tyrannical phone record grab.
3. Investigate the IRS for their targeting conservative and pro-Israel groups in an unfathomable attack on their civil liberties by an out of control bureaucratic agency.
4. Investigate the Black Panthers for their voter fraud, and THEIR attacks daily on the civil liberties of anyone who ISN’T black. If you find Zimmerman is guilty, then logically they are as well. You might add Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Wright to that list as well. They are by far some of the most racist and race-baiting people in this nation. Because, don’t forget, racism goes both ways.
5. Investigate President Obama for his utter disregard of the law in issues such as: continuing to send money and military equipment to a country that has undergone a military coup – which is completely against the law, picking and c
July 3, 2013 at 1:23pm
lol. No, I meant literal. But if the shoe fits…
July 3, 2013 at 12:44pm
Are you out of your mind?
The Tea Party protests have ALL been peacful. And they have ALL left the places they’ve protested cleaner than when they got there. Ask law enforcement in the areas.
The OWS people have left the places they’ve “protested” virtually destroyed. Raped, stole, vandalized, and left a literal stench in the area.
Get your facts straight. I’m sick of the un- or mis-informed.
It's annoying when the original post vanishes and you're left wondering what everyone is responding to.
July 3, 2013 at 12:41pm
Wait… hold on… Weren’t these the “protesters” that were rioting… and destroying property? I’m sure not all of them were doing it… but when you have to hold back a riot, how can you blame the police department for injuries… The Constitution doesn’t guarantee you the right to be violent in your protests… only the right to peaceful assemblies.
July 2, 2013 at 4:23pm
I tried to report a “Kill Zimmerman” page, and this is the response I got (and I reported it as hate-speech as well, and got an identical response):
Careful Savage - your critique of FACEBOOK being unfair is getting very close to the boundaries of unacceptable member activity.
I believe they define "hate speech" as anything spoken about that FACEBOOK hates. You know, conservatives, tea party, capitalism, anti-green earth society etc.
Basically I think FACEBOOK takes out anything the NSA notifies them of. Typically the public can't beat the NSA monitor to the punch and I think they get final decision making authority anyway.
I did exactly the same thing and received exactly the same response you did. Apparently, inciting the murder of a human being does not violate Facebook's standards.
June 6, 2013 at 8:55am
While this is absolutely terrifying, and I’m worried my carrier has had an order for their records now as well, the thing I’m wondering about now is how in the world are they handling the absolute avalanche of information? Could Glenn have been right? No way…. SMH
May 29, 2013 at 6:01pm
And you obviously need to use the word “unfettered” …. a lot.
 May 24, 2013 at 12:01pm
As The Commander-in-Chief, is the president really still a civilian?
Yes but look at the title. He is entitled to salute.
May 8, 2013 at 10:39am
Weird. Maybe it just took forever, but now this may be my third comment. *sigh*
Maybe the site just wanted me to get my point across… Sorry.
May 8, 2013 at 10:36am
For some reason, it didn’t post my reply… maybe it’ll show up later…
Anyway, @War, Glenn was actually talking about vengeance being the Lord’s while talking about how it’s hard not to imagine putting those three guys from Ohio through terrible things because of what they have done to those girls for 10 years. So is he against murderers being punished? No, no he’s not.
May 8, 2013 at 10:33am
@warmunger… Glenn actually was talking about vengeance being the Lord’s while talking about the three evil men in Ohio who kidnapped those girls and held them for 10 years. He was talking about how hard it was to not think about terrible things being done to those men. So is he against murderers not being punished? Not at all.