We spend more time… talking about what do you call it, as opposed to what do you do about it, you know?
It is the Presidents job to figure out what to do about ISIS. It is Fox News’ job to report on what the President is doing, not doing or should be doing to stop ISIS. I don’t think even Obama know what he is doing to stop ISIS.
Maybe Holder wants Fox to form an army to fight ISIS.
 January 23, 2015 at 5:57pm
How naive are you? The democrats would put up amendments forever to stall the vote.
I am not supporting McConnel either. He will fold to Obama on amnesty and has already given in on funding Obamacare.
It is just the same game played by different rules but with the same results.
 January 23, 2015 at 5:12pm
Do you think Harry is on Obamacare?
 December 29, 2014 at 9:48pm
Obama received 153 votes out of 805. I am listening to the 652 votes or 81% who did not vote for him. In Hillary’s case it is worse. She got 12% so I go with the other 88%
 December 24, 2014 at 8:53pm
I prefer the Consolidated Caucasian College Fund.
 July 11, 2014 at 12:00am
Get off Beck. BTW Jesus did not say only to help your own but to help those in need.
When it comes to hypocrisy how about the liberals who want the people here and stand by and do nothing to help them meet their basic needs.
June 21, 2014 at 2:57pm
I am sure that the NSA has a copy of these emails. Congress just needs to get the emails from them.
May 31, 2014 at 3:27pm
So exactly how do you know they are lawful citizens as opposed to mass murders?
 May 31, 2014 at 2:55pm
Don’t care that much for Sonic or Chili’s but if they have the right to tell these people no then why can’t a baker tell a gay couple no?
FYI according IRS Form 990 the Freedom From Religion Foundation had total revenue of$ 2.7 Million in 2011 and $3 million in 2012. dynamodata.fdncenter.org/990_pdf_archive/391/391302520/391302520_201212_990.pdf
February 20, 2014 at 5:03pm
Dear Ann Coulter,
The Republican establishment are firing at us, the Tea Party. We have every right to put up candidates against the establishment that has gotten us to where we now are. They lost the house and senate in 2006 by their own actions. I refuse to take the blame for what they have done and are still doing.
I have voted for the Republican in senate, congressional and presidential elections since 1994 but then they start telling me how I am ruining their party.
You actually expect me to just sit here and let them treat me like dirt and say “oh shuck”, I sorry if I offended you. Screw you, Boehner, McCain, Graham, Christi, Peter King and the all the rest of you Republican whiners.
I want our side to win elections too, you idiot. You and Carl Rove can go jump in a lake as far as I am concerned. If you two are so smart then how did we get here in the first place?
The Tea Party is the reason the Republicans now control the House of Representatives. Quit bashing us and bash the Democrats then maybe WE will win the senate too. I promise you will not be able to do it with out the Tea Party so you better try being nice to us. Hang out with real people and maybe you will learn something.
February 8, 2014 at 10:30pm
Glad I missed that one. They both think more of themselves than anyone ones else thinks of them.
February 7, 2014 at 7:11pm
Are you saying that Iran Contra makes Benghazi okay? That is really a weird argument.
 December 21, 2013 at 9:17pm
So what has happened since this article was written? It’s been 3 months.
December 20, 2013 at 7:35pm
Two questions, if it repels liquids, how do you wash it? Secondly, how do you clean the coffee, gatorade or anything else off your pants since every thing ran off the shirt onto your pants or shoes?
December 20, 2013 at 7:05pm
You have to be kidding! Goldman Sach is an advertiser on The Blaze? What is up with that?
October 26, 2013 at 9:57pm
Of course, he thinks he will get to keep what he has and be a part of the elite class.
October 24, 2013 at 2:08pm
Her show did have an impact. However, it was so small that even CNN got rid of her.
October 20, 2013 at 12:17am
Ms Noonan, apparently you know nothing about the Tea Party so why don’t you do some research or find a topic you actually understand.
October 17, 2013 at 5:21pm
Why doesn’t the professor do a little research to find out what we stand for? Thus far he has only gotten the liberals take on who we are. If he took an honest look he would be amazed again at what he would find.