They don't even have to be pointed. I have seen the police insist that a sign mounted on a stick can not go to a protest out of the fear that the stick could be used as a weapon. The sign said " NO INCOME TAX " It was a Tea Party drill circa 2001 when the state threatened to pass a state income tax. The city also threatened to arrest anyone honking their horns while driving around the capital.
 May 5, 2016 at 9:53am
- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days’ concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.
Beck has really shown his true colors now. Basically endorsing Killary. He has really proven himself to be a loser lately
Your post wasn't there when I put mine up.
No problem FOT. Now we can share the thumbs down. ; )
Which begs the question, farmboy. Why are you hanging around with losers?
May 4, 2016 at 8:20pm
Basically, that’s what I said above. Neither argument is provable. No sense in arguing so vehemently until we’re all a bit smarter.
 May 4, 2016 at 3:50pm
We could use your same argument to say “it’s more logical to assume something created God rather than believing that God created Himself.”
Same fallacy. We don’t have full knowledge…maybe someday, we will.
 May 4, 2016 at 3:43pm
What a negative and cynical view of atheists you have.