American Sniper is a liberals nightmare in Hollywood. Liberals in Hollywood feel as if they have been infiltrated by us conservatives who respected the movie produced by a Hollywood legend, Clint Eastwood. The popularity of the movie has got to be overshadowed by Fifty Shades of Gray, which is the important thing for liberals today. They will bus in audiences and within a week, will announce that it is shattering records.
Why would they "bus in" audiences if the movie is released all over the country?
Hollywood makes movie to make money. If war movies make money they'll make war movie. If kinky movies about bondage make money they'll make bondage movies. If people would pay to watch movies with 2 hours of static they'd make movies with just static. Its all about the $$ for Hollywood.
 February 6, 2015 at 10:33am
Obama proved one thing about Christianity. Christianity has evolved into a peaceful religion while Islam has remained barbaric. Christians are not out there killing Muslims by cutting off their heads or setting them on fire. Christians are not killing gays, people of other faiths, Atheists, or each other over minor differences in religious beliefs. Obama did his best to justify Islam, RADICAL ISLAM, with his prayer breakfast speech.
Yet there are contemporary examples of Christian atrocities.
- Not killing gays but life in prison for homosexuality, proposed in Uganda (promoted by American Christians)
- Not cutting off heads perhaps but Slobodan Miloševic’s 'ethnic cleansing' of Bosnia with the claim that it was there to “free” fellow Serbian Orthodox Christians was the largest massacre in Europe since World War II.
- Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012. On Aug. 5, 2012, white supremacist and Identity Christian Wade Michael Page used a semiautomatic weapon to murder six people during an attack on a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009. Dr. Tiller, who was shot and killed by anti-abortion terrorist Scott Roeder, was a victim of Christian Right terrorism. Roeder claimed he was guided by the "Holy Spirit" to do his evil deed.
- Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.On July 27, 2008, Christian Right sympathizer Jim David Adkisson walked into the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee during a children’s play and began shooting people at random. Two were killed, while seven others were injured but survived.
- The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994 by Army of God follower Paul Hill.
- The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996. In the name of God, Eric Rudolph killed one and wounded 111 others. Later he bombed abortion clinics and a gay bar.
- The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998. Like Paul Jennings Hill, Eric Rudolph and Scott Roeder, James Charles Kopp is a radical Christian terrorist who has been exalted as a hero by the Army of God. On Oct. 23, 1998 Kopp fired a single shot into the Amherst, NY home of Barnett Slepian (a doctor who performed abortions), mortally wounding him. Slepian died an hour later.
- Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994. In 1994, the radical anti-abortionist and Army of God member, John Salvi, attacked a Planned Parenthood clinic in Brookline, Massachusetts, shooting and killing receptionists Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols and wounding several others.
- Murder of Alan Berg. Order members David Lane (a former Ku Klux Klan member who had also been active in the Aryan Nations) and Bruce Pierce were both convicted in federal court on charges of racketeering, conspiracy and violating Berg’s civil rights and given what amounted to life sentences. Both said they were protecting the Christian Nation from the Jews.
- Timothy McVeigh bombs the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. 168 people were killed and more than 600 were injured. McVeigh, raised Catholic, motivated by the Christian Identity movement.
@SapperPatriot, first they are not my ‘ IslamoApe heroes’. Never claimed to endorse them. I, like all reasonable people, condemn extremist actions regardless of faith. My comment was to challenge Spark6438′s claim that “Christians have evolved into a peaceful religion” and pointed out a number of instances which contradict his claim. Didn’t suggest that other religions were guiltless.
I despair when people with influence use god to justify political actions – like Palin (Iraq war “Gods Plan”) and Bush (“God told me to end Iraq tyranny") who used personal religious interpretations to put our own in harms way and murder tens of thousands of Iraqis. I despair when crazy domestic religious zealots – Christians included – use the same justification to terrorize and murder our citizens, just like I despair when crazy foreign religious zealots do the same in the name of their religion. Don’t really see a difference between the two.
January 15, 2014 at 9:58pm
Liberals have selective historical views and memories. Liberals will never tell you that because our government caved to public fallout over Vietnam, millions died because the US pulled out of Vietnam. Libs will never tell you Saddam had WMDs during the first Gulf War and used them on Israel, Saudi Arabia, and struck a US base with a SCUD. Saddam also gassed the Kurds. Libs will discount any view they don’t share, bash who ever they don’t like, and lie about people they don’t share political views with. That is the Liberal way. It kind of mirrors what Communists do to adversaries. Lie and then eventually remove them from society. Kind of what we fear Obama might do to political opposition.
September 5, 2013 at 11:59am
Grand line of questioning and bringing up events the current administration and MSM don’t want to comment on. Great Job Congressman Duncan!!
September 5, 2013 at 11:55am
Notice how the Libs ignore the San Diego mayor and all of the sexual harassment cases, yet Haley gets criticized for an honest mistake. The Liberal Double Standard.
September 5, 2013 at 11:53am
It could be worse, Governor Haley could be playing golf during a national crisis.
September 3, 2013 at 4:44pm
Here we go again. Atheists must be very weak mentally if they can’t have their own beliefs and feel so threatened by the beliefs of others. “Under God” can be said by whoever wants to say it. If a person chooses not to say it, they don’t have to. They can say “Under Obama” or whatever they believe in.
I really would like to see a lose pay in are court system. This family should have to pay for the court costs if they lose. How many thousands of dollars waisted on this case. If they win, then the state eats the costs.
September 1, 2013 at 12:14am
This owner is an idiot. First, being a business owner, how can you support Obamacare. Any owner with two cents of intelligence would have been able to figure out Obamacare was a no win situation back in 2009. Let me get this right, the owner is griping about paying $60 per month for employee and expects that to double to $120 a month per employee. I wish my insurance was that cheap. I pay $600 for crap insurance with a high deductible.
If this owner can’t handle the $120 per month, he is on the verge of closing down anyways. He voted for Obama, he got what he deserves.
August 29, 2013 at 7:46pm
There are plenty of out of work people who will gladly take the minimum wage jobs. These jobs are temp job for people in transition. SEIU is behind this and people are not buying their BS. If the wages go up, guess what, prices go up. A lot of seniors and poor eat fast food because it is affordable. When a #1 at McDonalds jumps to a $12.00 meal, who is the SEIU helping? The Union Bosses.
August 28, 2013 at 11:18am
Maybe Police Chief Straub from Spokane was buying crack from Shorty too. This chief is an embarrassment to all of law enforcement for his politically correct statements. When a PD should be piling charges on these two suspects, he goes out of his way to drown the Hate Crime charges. I don’t think these two kids would have beaten and killed an elderly black man.
August 28, 2013 at 11:12am
Hey, come on people, give AJ a chance. In few months, their ratings will increase to, maybe, 64,000. that would be almost a 20% increase in viewer ship.
I watched AJ for about 1 minute. I laughed. The picture was blurry because I am used to the HD everyone else is using. I flipped from FOX, CNN, HLN, and AJ. Why would you want to watch a ****** picture on a beautiful HD 55″ TV.
I don’t think Americans, except the far left and those in Dearborn MI, care about AJ.
August 26, 2013 at 10:05am
And these are the guy Obama wants to support in Syria. Who is worse, Assad or Al Qaeda?
Maybe Assad could be removed from power and the Palestinians move in and turn Syria into another Islamic ghetto.
August 25, 2013 at 6:56pm
Sarah Palin had it right. “LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT.” There is truth to that statement. I did not lose any sleep because of the people killed in Syria. I lost a lot of sleep over Americans being killed on 911. Don’t forget what the rebels in Libya did to our embassy killing 4 Americans.
August 25, 2013 at 6:51pm
Sarah Palin hit the nail on the head when she said, “LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT.” Exactly!!!
Obama wants to support another Islamic revolution as he did in Libya and in Egypt. If we suppport the rebels, we will be supporting Al Qaeda. GO FIGURE!!!
How about us getting in a war with Russia. Ad Israel, Iran, and everyone else including gay rights leaders, and who knows, World War 3
August 23, 2013 at 11:22am
Moms are protective of their kids, but the attack was bad. She could be charged, but don’t know if a conviction would follow.
I hate skateboarders, but I love watching them eat **** when the crash.
August 20, 2013 at 12:02pm
I hope this teacher gets sentenced with Jerry Zandusky. “Go ahead, pick up the soap.”
August 6, 2013 at 8:38pm
Of Course Obama would put the safety of the country in the hands of an Islamic Communist. Who knows, she is probably gay too.
August 5, 2013 at 10:04am
I am a retired police officer, and I really want to know how this guy posed a threat. Unless he was armed with a REAL weapon, common sense says you don’t taz or use bean bags on a 95 year old.
I don’t like be second guessed, but the PD had better release information justifying the use of force to keep the public outrage under wraps. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are preparing protests.