If you dislike Mr. Cheney's policies or job performance, why don't you focus on them, rather than throw the usual crap on the wall to see if it sticks? It is not wrong to disagree with Mr. Cheney- or Mr. Obama. But it is wrong to attack either man's character with false- but incendiary- allegations.
As to Ms. Kelly, she is a real journalist, not the typical media 'lap dog'.
[-2] June 20, 2014 at 3:53am
Hey Cheney: Never, ever, ever, ever go into war without an exit strategy.
THAT IS THE TRUE LESSON OF IRAQ…
June 12, 2014 at 12:12am
The Tea Party is alive and well…
And the Democrats couldn’t be happier!!!!
May 2, 2014 at 8:32am
How about looking into the HUNDREDS of US contractors deaths by small arms firefights in Afghanistan and Iraq, first before we continue to beat the dead horse known as Benghazi
Oh wait, Obama wasn’t in office yet for the start of both wars, but he was when Benghazi happened..
Faith = is the assurded expectation of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities though not beheld. (Hebrew 11:1) True faith is not credulity, that is, a readiness to believe something without sound evidence or just because a person wants it to be so. Genuine faith requires basic or fundamental knowledge, acquaintance with evidence, as well as heartfelt appreciation of what the evidence indicates. Thus, knowledge, the Bible says that it is "with the heart" that one excercises faith. (Romans 10:10)
 April 14, 2014 at 6:52am
He was quite confident that Romney would win in a landslide, as well…
Here are some facts for you, the Koch Bros and Boonstra:
if the Koch brothers achieved what they’re trying to with this and other ads—repeal—then she would really become a victim. The protections she now has under this law—among others such as
1. to never be kicked off her health insurance plan,
2. to never have to worry about having health coverage because of her leukemia,
3. having her annual out of pocket expenses limited,
4. and never having to worry about reaching an annual or lifetime cap where her coverage is just cut off—
all of the above would be gone if the campaign she’s participating via the Koch Bros in succeeds. Which is, yes, insane.
Low information indeed..
If Boonstra is a victim, she’s the willing victim of the Koch brothers and AFP who would ultimately throw her to the wolves. But if she hates the law that much, fine, whatever. What she’s doing, though, jeopardizes every other cancer patient in the nation.
@Stab_friendly you're just regurgitating obamacare talking points all easily countered.
1,2, & 4. Yep, almost everybody now can get health INSURANCE and you can't be kicked off. But health insurance is NOT healthCARE... which is the exact problem the woman in this article is struggling to get, among millions of others in the same position due to the new law.
3. Limited annual expenses is far from a settled matter. First, only a small percentage of people are currently experiencing lower costs - mostly those who didn't have insurance before the new law. The masses, especially those who had health insurance before the new law, are paying considerably more for annual premiums and co-payments. Interestingly, my healthcare premiums went UP by exactly $2,500 this year when it supposedly was to go DOWN by that amount. And I am told I should feel LUCKY that it only went up by that amount. And the chatter has already started to expect more increases for next year.
The arguments for the law, such as yours, speak to the INTENTIONS of the law and yes, some of those intentions are good ones. Those critical of the law are speaking of the RESULTS and there are plenty of results, intended or not, that are hurting people. This all against the backdrop of a president and a congress who passed a non-partisan law they didn't read. The entire thing is a disaster and yet one more example of why 'we the people' need a LIMITED government.
Actually Stab's first point is untrue, there are documented cases (by the liberal media no less) where folks got covered by the ACA and then a few weeks later were kicked out of their plan.
March 14, 2014 at 9:23pm
One cannot claim that a plan is “unaffordable” when over the course of the year it will provide you with substantial savings.
Fact check gave her claim 3 pinnochios.
Keep trying **** bros. you may be f ailing, but you get an A for effort!!