Tzion: The Sea of Reeds is obviously a shallower part of the same Red Sea that we have today. This could be in one of two places: 1. in the Gulf of Suez where the Red Sea is shallower than it is in the main body of the Red Sea between Egypt and Saudi Arabia, or
2. Sharm El Sheikh near the Strait of Tiran or in the Strait of Tiran between the Sinai and Saudi Arabia where the Red Sea is shallower than at other places so that reeds can be seen above the waters. One is according to Rashi, and the other is in accordance with a lot of research that shows that Mt. Sinai was likely in NW Saudi Arabia. I am not sure that that debate can be solved here. There are good arguments on both sides. One thing for sure. The entire nation of Israel crossed at one of those two locations on the 7th day of Passover 3327 years ago with a wall of water on the right and another wall of water on the left.
 April 15, 2015 at 2:31pm
Wow where to start? 1. First of all I want to congratulate this couple for piling up the largest dinner for two bill that I have ever seen! 2100 shekels (about $525) before VAT is one expensive night on the town! The most that my wife and I ever accrued in a dinner for two in Jerusalem is about 450 shekels before VAT, a bit over $100.
2. It is pretty difficult to find a non- Kosher restaurant in Jerusalem’s Jewish areas. I figure they probably went to a place in the Armenian or Christian Quarters or other areas of town where Christians live. Plus unlike Sharia, Judaism does not demand that non-Jews keep strictly Jewish laws such as kashrut. They can eat what they darn well please.
3. Kim seems to be dressed modestly in this photo. I don’t understand Kikar HaShabbat’s problem with posting a photo of her. They post photos of women dressed modestly all the time. Perhaps Kikar is a non-Kardashian zone such as many places in Hollywood or LA which don’t allow Kardashians to park in certain zones with No Parking for Kardashians signs up in parking lots.
 April 12, 2015 at 5:52pm
Killary laid out Vince Foster so nicely on the lawn of Fort Marcy National Park.
 April 12, 2015 at 5:42pm
Well after Bila’am Clinton served his boss, the Devil, for 8 years to destroy whatever sexual propriety once existed in America in his capacity as POTUS, we all knew that Bila’am’s female Jackazz would eventually run too!
April 7, 2015 at 6:09pm
If Rand wants to be taken seriously as a viable candidate, he better give his father Dr. Loon one critical campaign instruction. All opinions that Dr. Loon expresses should have as their subject matter issues which pertain to the 50 states of the United States. Any subject that crosses the international boundaries of the US into a discussion about foreign affairs is off limits to Dr. Loon. No opinion that pertains to international affairs should be expressed by Dr. Loon’s mouth. If Ron Paul has an opinion pertaining to America’s domestic agenda, let him express it. But for Ron Paul, any discussion about issues that do not pertain to America’s domestic agenda is best handled by Dr. Loon sealing his lips.
 April 6, 2015 at 6:51pm
No, in modern history since the 6 Day War, the Blessing of the Kohanim has been done at the Wailing Wall three times per year. on the third day of Passover, on Isru Chag (the day after) of Pentecost aka Shavuot, and on the third day of the Feast of Tabernacles. The 3rd days of Passover and Sukkot are preferred over the first two days of those festivals because pictures can be taken and people can take mass transit on the intermediate days of the pilgrimage festivals (days 2-6 for Passover and 2-7 for Sukkot) in order to be there. Also sound amplification equipment can be used and taping can be done too. The same holds true for the day after Shavuot which unlike Passover and Tabernacles lasts only one day in Israel.
Correct, Obama is far worse. He is more dangerous than Hitler if such a thing were even possible. His skull belongs in a pool of his own puke and blood before one billion people die because of his propensity for chaos and gross moral relativism. I am not in a position to carry that out, but I pray for it daily.
In the meantime you can call Obama’s banner the Rainbow Swastika.
 April 1, 2015 at 3:53pm
30 years ago I read 9 Questions People Ask About Judaism by D. Prager and Rabbi Joseph Telushkin, and I learned the difference between Good and Evil, not so much about why Judaism is Holy, but much more about why Judaism is Good vs. a world morally predisposed to Evil. It therefore became easy to understand why the world hates Jews so, so much even if so many Jews in this generation in America (at least 70%) are ignorant about Judaism’s moral charge to perfect the world underneath the rule of the Almighty.
"...a world morally predisposed to Evil."
This is quite possibly the single stupidest, demonstrably false, platitude conservatives advance. If humans (which is what I'm going to assume by the vague invocation of "the world"--you probably don't LITERALLY mean "THE Earth") are so inherently, pray tell, why is society even possible? Why does a specialized economy work? Why is violent crime so rare (and notwithstanding the sensationalist media, and the many reasons one might EXPECT it to be higher, it IS rare, EVEN in those parts of the world where, albeit higher, there is FAR greater conditions for chaos)? If we were predisposed to evil, why are we able to have a system of laws which by and large DEPEND on the vast majority's VOLUNTARY compliance (even as crammed full as our prisons are--of mostly drug offenders, petty property crime offenders, and various other non-violent offenders--we don't HAVE the space, nor the criminal justice resources, to even PROCESS what would we be necessary if people were inherently "predisposed to evil") with them?
If we were inherently predisposed to evil, why haven't we annihilated one another long ago? We've had the MEANS. For quite some time. On many levels. And some groups have tried, granted. But so too have other groups opposed that.
It seems FAR more plausible (and consistent with observable reality) to say that people are not particularly predisposed to EITHER good OR evil--they are simply CAPABLE of both.
March 31, 2015 at 7:16pm
I doubt he lives in the Dallas area even if he was on Glenn’s show, and I doubt that he is listed in the White Pages under Y for Yousef. He should pretend to be a member of an oppressed minority, which is really the case anyway, in order to receive protection from the Lebanese/ Syrian mafia. He will get a lot better protection than any witness protection program. It helps when those protecting you, break the knees of people on a regular basis who pose real threats.
 March 31, 2015 at 3:09pm
M.R. Thank G-d that Jewish pop. in Judea and Samaria is surging. Jews in Israel do NOT serve American masters whether their names are George, Bill, or Barack Hussein! Most of the Jews in Judea and Samaria have a Master in Heaven who sits on a much loftier throne than a swivel chair before the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office.
“The Sharon government reached an understanding with the Bush administration to ban outward geographic expansion of established settlements, while reserving the right to continue expansion inside the “construction line” of existing houses. The New York Times reported on August 21, 2004, “The Bush administration… now supports construction of new apartments in areas already built up in some settlements, as long as the expansion does not extend outward.” Almost all the construction that the Netanyahu administration has allowed is either in Jerusalem or in the settlement blocs, the two categories that Israel had thought were protected by understandings with the Americans. From the Israeli point of view, then, Obama violated an Executive Agreement that Sharon had negotiated with President Bush.”
Notice how G.W. Bush distinguished between settlement activity in existing settlement blocs and East Jerusalem (which he never considered a settlement anyway) and building in settlements that grow by expanding their boundaries. But to express how much I hate hypocrites, unless you can respond to that pt. by proving that you are NOT a hypocrite, this discussion is closed.
 March 30, 2015 at 6:13pm
1. First of all, what you wrote is NOT true. George W. Bush had no problems with Jews building in what is referred to as East Jerusalem. He was so NOT against it that he put the spanking new American Consulate for Jerusalem in a Jewish East Jerusalem neighborhood called Arnonah. And it was not in what was formally known as no man’s land as the Wiki article seems to suggest. It is 100% in East Jerusalem.
2. Bush also did not oppose Jews building in the so called West Bank settlement blocs of Ma’aleh Adumim, Gush Etzion, and Ariel.
3. Piece chances with the “elected” Palestinian leader (oops, his last and only free election was in 2005 for a 4 year term) are evaporating because such chances never really existed. In a world with ISIS and Iran on the march, America would be better to pack up and go home…or fight these forces for evil in the world which is unlikely to take place as long as the Manchurian President and Chicago thug holds the High Office for which far better men have been elected than he.
4. The US would find itself in far better shape with G-d if it would stop acting like a hypocrite. In its history America STOLE millions of sq miles from people who were infinitely more native to the American continent than the misplaced Jordanian and Egyptian squatters who inhabit space in the Holy Land. So get right with G-d before you condescendingly claim some moral sanction to tell the Jews where they can or cannot live.
 March 30, 2015 at 9:38am
and Moochelle is Jezebel? Actually it would best if we simply skipped to the part about Elijah when he shows up.
 March 30, 2015 at 9:28am
Actually, Haman was a Dice player. He loved the 6 sided cubes so much that he decided to determine the date of Israel’s annihilation by throwing Dice, known as Pur in Persian. Two dice would be best translated as Purim. Apparently Haman threw the dice and got two sixes, because he chose Adar, the 12th month of the year, as the month of Israel’s annihilation. (Some say he got a 6 because while for Israel the counting of months begins in Nisan the month of the Passover, the New Year for the world is in Tishrei in the Fall, making Adar the 6th month not the 12th one.) Be that as it may, Haman was a dice player at the craps table.
Israel at the time of Christ actually had two new years in a sense. Nisan had been made the beginning of months at the time of the Exodus and was the New Year for the cycle of the Feasts, but Tishri while having been the original New Year remained so for governmental purposes. The age of a king, as well as the official beginning of his reign would have been calculated from Tishri.
There is a rather interesting statement made at the conclusion of Noah's flood and that is the ark "rested on the 17th day of the 7th month" (Nisan). It corresponds to the day and month that the Lord was raised from the dead.. curious...:)
stealth: That's good historical information. I was being a little bit of a wise guy and that's unusual for me (not) but I appreciate learning even more history than I already knew. Thanks.
March 29, 2015 at 5:23pm
Brent, is that you?
 March 28, 2015 at 3:21pm
I must admit, but I think that stopping Hillary from running in 2016 is a waste of time. Yes, put her in prison, but those wishing to defend the Republic’s last address should be worrying about Hillary Clinton. It is the last thing to be worrying about. Chances are, Armageddon will occur many months before the General Election, no later than the time of the Iowa Caucuses if we are lucky. Plus Obama will cement his 3rd term through martial law anytime within the next 18 months, likely after his friends in Shi’ite Mullahville in Persia are busy cleaning up after takeovers in the Gulf Arab States. Hillary running for her third term as co-President should be your last concern.
 March 24, 2015 at 5:17pm
Why not watch it as a reality show since at least half of the America that I grew up with is now spiritually dead. When they go to the polls, they vote like zombies.
Reading this piece on what Chuck actually said, HE POINTED THAT OUT! that Barack Obama had no experience in the US Senate before running for President! And therefore based on America’s experience with the Green senator from Illinois claiming that he can mange the world’s largest Republic which he is trashing of course, should America then elect an equally inexperienced Senator from the GOP?? It is a legitimate question that Ted will have to answer. Hopefully he has a great answer.
Well he has answered. Here it is, and it was on Glenn's show:
The answer to that question, Charles, is that Cruz is smart enough to surround himself with smart, qualified people with REAL WORLD experience instead of a lot of stupid, academians with NO EXPERIENCE AT ANYTHING!
March 23, 2015 at 6:42pm
Hell bring it on. Don’t let Bibi get away with saying that he rejects a Paleostinian State. Send troops to divide Jerusalem now. With this bunch running the world, the world needs a good Heavenly Azz-kicking from the Creator this year!.