#1 lamest defense by gun owners…”protection from bad guys”…
The nine people in Charleston, SC, were ‘unavailable’ for comment.
 May 1, 2015 at 4:17pm
The article was talking about a position of employment… not a ‘prospective’ client/customer.
 April 28, 2015 at 1:39pm
To Rev Jackson: You first! We need more jobs. Well, there’s a example of his logic. After seeing the carnage of the looters, what individual (mom-n-pop) or even national chain (CVS) and the mall stories would want to risk the investment capital to enter such a place?
We are all individuals…When your environment (city, neighborhood) becomes a cesspool… Leave. There is no fence keeping the (good) citizens from leaving. Yes, it may be hard, but you can do it. Alas, the siren call of the ‘services’ and ‘benefits’ keep most from making the leap. IMHO, the current downturn in our country’s economy is amplified within blue/dem/progressive states and municipalities. It would be interesting to add up all the governmental (fed, state, local) and non-profit… including all grant monies flowing into Baltimore.
 January 26, 2015 at 4:18pm
Very True! My bookshelves have Dr. Sowell’s:
- Basic Economics
- Intellectuals and Society
- Economic Facts and Fallacies
Great books, all.
 January 4, 2015 at 12:20am
Not a F-in chance. He’s been looking at his fan mail and listening to his personal staff too long. How about this time around, Republicans go for: (1) No retreads, (2) No Senators or House of Reps and (3) No (R)-lite Governors from deep blue States?
Field: Govs Scott Walker (WI) or Bobby Jindal (LA). I’ll even throw in Jeb Bush (FL) as the RINO stalking horse.
My VOTE is for Gov Bobby Jindal. He’s got the experience X3.
(1) Current LA Governor (on his 2nd term) (EXECUTIVE STATE EXPERIENCE)
(2) Two term member of House of Reps (FED LEGISLATIVE EXPERIENCE)
(3) Former Asst Sec for HHS (FED EXECUTIVE BRANCH EXPERIENCE)
He’s not my Knight in Shining Armor, but a step in the right direction.
I like the experience angle too however, look at the lack of experience the current potus had/has and yet he was still elected by a segment of the populous who did not care about experience only the historical point of the color of his skin. Sad. I am not sure who I would vote for just yet but I do know I would not back Jeb or Christy at this point.
I concur with your post in its entirety.
You are smart. Submariner?
 January 4, 2015 at 12:17am
Was thinking the same thing.. Have they never seen a globe? Oh, by the way, there’s this ‘thingy’ called Latitudes.
 December 23, 2014 at 11:13am
“… ancient irresponsible gun laws.” Yeah, that “Constitution” thingy certainly is an impediment to your endeavors.
Teacher: Thank you Johnny for handing over your folks’ nasty and dangerous gun. Did you bring in the lists containing your parents’ reading and TV watching habits? Also, did you remember to bring the notes of your parents’ political discussions between themselves, friends and family? You’ve certainly earned your spot in this Summer’s Obama Youth Camp.
[-1] October 30, 2014 at 3:54pm
He may a powerful CEO… Who want’s to bet, he’s the “bottom” in his relationships? God’s greatest gifts? To pleasure yourself by placing your sexual organ into the anus of another man, or to be on the receiving “end?” Really? Then why did God create man and woman? Why is there no same sex/asexual means of procreation. Under your definition of love… the cartoon of a dog humping a fire hydrant or a person’s leg has the same validity.
Take God out of the equation. What would Darwin say? Your personal conduct is for a same sex relationship. You cannot by biological reasoning, procreate… you’re a one generation “dead end,” genetically/anthropologically speaking. Comparing same sex to race… really? That doesn’t pass the desert island test… I have multiple race, ethnic background humans (100 couples) on (1) island, on (2) island, I have (100 couples) homosexual males. One (3) island I have (100 couples) homosexual females. What happens after only one generation lifespan?
Let me educate you. Homosexuals do not produce homosexuals. Heterosexuals (that would be people like yourself and your wife) produce homosexual offspring.
On your fantasy island, if your "multiple race, ethnic background humans (100 couples)" produce two offspring per couple (which would simply maintain the population level rather than grow it), they will likely produce at least 25 homosexual children. Should those children be starved, executed, banished or simple used as whipping posts for the heterosexuals pleasure? That would also leave approximately 90 couples from the next generation to reproduce. It would take longer but this utopic hetrosexual island of yours would slowly reproduce themselves in to extinction.
October 10, 2014 at 11:31am
Sigh… Old joke. The Air Force builds a base. Admin, Supply, Base Ops, Barracks, etc. They run out of money. Have to go before Congress for more $. Reason: We built a base, ran out of money… we need more money to build the runways!
24 years Navy. Good day, all!
 October 3, 2014 at 4:20pm
Mohammed… 7th century trader located in a crossroads trading city (city) defined by the times)). Takes pieces of Jewish and Christian religious doctrines… adds his spin, and goes on a warlord/raider tirade. Answer three basic questions:
(1) Before the falling out with the Jewish tribes living in Medina (wanted them to join his raiding parties of the commercial caravan), Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem. In the aftermath, he changed their (Muslim) prayer direction towards Mecca.
(2) The magic winged-horse ride (midnight ride) to Jerusalem…Climbed the magic ladder. Met all the
previous Christian/Judaic prophets.. that proclaimed “You da Man… you’re great, you’re better than all of us.. Perfect Man? Where’s the Piety? Don’t think so.
In battle… things are not going his way… he then announces his: You get a place in heaven… with 72
virgins. Really? What’s your hangup with virgins? Not a meeting in heaven by like-minded pious souls… but hangs up a sign that says “virgins only” need apply?
All Modern/Western Nations should not go the PC route of accommodation and diversity crap… but go to the opposite. The Muslim Faith is based on the actions/deeds of 7th Century Con Man. The split within their “faith”, Shia vs. Shiite is a further example… Hell, after the prophet’s death, they’ve been fighting amongst themselves. They have turned Mohammed into a quasi deity… If he was a man… treat him as a man.
the furthest city in the white horse dream saga is not and cannot be Jerusalem- muslims only decided to interpret that way after ISRAEL was founded b/c well, you know- In the time of Mohammed no mosque existed in Jerusalem - the dome of the rock was centuries after Mo died and built to cover up a JEWISH holy place that the Xtian church hd already built over and covered for same reason- to steal the Abrahamic holy place from JEWS. MOREOVER in the magic horse ride story he is DREAMING not actually going there - so it never happened and Mo never set foot in that city or nation even once in his life. Muslims have no claim to Israel lands according to their own books all land east of Sinai s JUDEA
October 1, 2014 at 5:06pm
(1) I read “Resigned,” but not “Retired (from Federal Service).” That isn’t to say she won’t resurface somewhere within the Department of Homeland Security behemoth (or large DHS “contractor”) with a pay bump.
(2) Not good for the USSS leadership hierarchy to bring back a retired person (even if he previously held the position)… It tells them they don’t have the skills and leadership to take “command.” However, the “good” rank and file agents may look at it as a godsend. After a shakedown and acumen “snap-back,” they may regain their professional stature. I would’ve loved to have been in the room during that “come back out of retirement and take over” meeting.
October 1, 2014 at 4:35pm
Does the back husband think in that regard? Or once available, look at you as a friend with benefits? If you divorce husband number (1), wouldn’t number (2) think he might be next (greener pastures). Old ex or friend may look at you as a “familiar” divorcee booty call. Just saying.
 August 20, 2014 at 11:44am
I think Harris Faulkner should be given more airtime on foxnews. Smart, quick-witted, articulate… and a stone “hottie.” Never noticed the eye blinking before commercial. My guess: It’s her reaction to focusing on the producing staff talking to her through her earpiece before a hard break (commercial).
 August 20, 2014 at 11:19am
Change the team’s name to DIRTY CORRUPT POLITICIANS. Nickname can be the DC-POLs. Main logo will be a cartoon fatcat pol, carrying bags of money in hands. However, on the sides of the players’ helmets, have a round clear plastic picture holder. Each game, insert a different picture of a congress critter or member of the executive branch. Maybe the picture of opposing team’s senator or House Rep.
I like that but with only one simple change to suggest. Use the last letter of that last word in the acronym. The DC-POSs! In my humble opinion, a bit more appropriate.
I prefer the washington tyrants. You can have reid on one side and pelosi on the other.
Maybe the washington drones?
 May 21, 2014 at 1:35pm
Gonzo… under the adage, great minds think alike. I posted this a few minutes ago on a different site:
Sigh… I’ve seen this “episode” before. Come before podium, voice “outrage”, add there will be an investigation to get to the bottom of this. Oh… and of course, “we” will hold “them” accountable” for added emphasis.
(1) 2-3 months from now, the press may ask the WH about the VA Scandal. “Can’t talk about it. It’s still under investigation.”
(2) 4-5 months from now, reporter will throw out a softball question to President or Press Sec about it. Then we will hear, it’s about a few bad apples, cowboys, or wrong-headed individuals.
(3) 1 year from now, the administration will be asked about it. They will answer with a “nothing was there, blown out of proportion and the every reliable… it was a partisan attack about nothing.”
(4) 18 months from now a question may come up. Answer: Why are you asking about that now… ancient history, move along.
The administration need some new strategists. We are now in the “Re-run”… it worked well the last time mode.
Ny parents told me that, if you find out something you like about your job, you might begin to like it, at least, a little or more.
April 3, 2014 at 2:29pm
Some of my questions are:
(1) 34 years old, married, with kids and only an Specialist (E-4)? When did he enlist… How long has he been in?
(2) Deployed to Iraq for only 4 months? No combat… but was claiming brain injury?
(3) Reported to Ft. Hood in February. OK. If he had a recent Permanent Change of Station (PCS) move (Feb 2014), he wasn’t in immediate danger of being separated from the Army (admin discharge or not being able to reenlist).
(4) It will be interesting to find out about his previous duty station and his performance there. Was he transferred out, just to pass on the problem?
April 3, 2014 at 2:17pm
Priceless! Typical entrepreneurial response to the overbearing and brain dead lib establishment. I’m surprised though, that they did change the coloring to a charcoal finish (to counter the ‘evil black gun’ crowd). They will be attacked on the modified ‘pistol grip’ though. Next, in 3-2-1…. “They” are trying to “skirt” the NY law!!! Yep… but what’s your point? It falls outside your anal, precise definitions. Have fun!
February 13, 2014 at 7:59am
Forgot to add: First Lady’s dress. Black top – Good. Blue bed-sheet skirt – Bad. Hey! I’m a guy… what do I know about fashion?.
February 13, 2014 at 7:55am
I have no problems with “state” dinners…
I kind of find it amusing that two great world nations… with Socialist presidents leading them, who are both catching heat, falling in their counties polls, get together to break bread (and cry on each others’ shoulders). How’s that “transformational change” working out for both of you? FORWARD… (LEFT)!! Keep digging that hole deeper!!! /Sarc button off