User Profile: ThankYouFounders

Member Since: June 15, 2011


123 To page: Go
  • [2] September 29, 2016 at 8:59am

    Seeing as how “Black Lives Matter” is basically code for, “Kill and rape white people, ” can’t say i blame the All Lives Matter crowd.

  • [7] September 26, 2016 at 4:45pm

    Without the electoral college the candidates would simply campaign in New York, California, Texas and Florida. The EC also protects against the problem of pure democracy which leads to the 51% of the people abusing the other 49%.

    Responses (6) +
  • [1] September 13, 2016 at 5:44pm

    So it’s okay for the NCAA to bully NC?

    Responses (1) +
  • [2] September 12, 2016 at 10:20am

    Michael Brown never stopped and put his hands in the air. That’s the lie. He attacked the police officer and tried to grab his gun – DNA testing proves this. Forensic evidence shows Brown was shot as he CHARGED the police officer, not as he supposedly was running away.

  • September 7, 2016 at 10:09am

    Did he say this before or after being kicked out of the NBA for cocaine use and then claiming racism?

  • [4] August 29, 2016 at 9:59am

    I call BS. She hasn’t seen a confederate flag t-shirt in an Arizona school and she hasn’t seen a white power shirt in school either.

  • [28] August 27, 2016 at 4:14pm

    If Obama had a son…where’s the outrage? Isn’t this a hate crime?

    Responses (3) +
  • [2] July 22, 2016 at 12:56am

    Liked Maddow much better when he was still Buddy Holly. Now…eww…not so much.

  • [1] June 29, 2016 at 9:43am

    Just as Obama expected people to read his 2,700 page tomb overnight before taking a vote that would forever change everyone’s lives.

  • [1] June 27, 2016 at 8:52pm

    No mention of killing a baby in the constitution, yet, SCOTUS claims killing a baby can’t be regulated as it interferes with a right…yet, the second amendment is constantly being “regulated”. Hmmm…go ahead an celebrate as yet another baby is torn apart with forceps and has her head crushed and her brains sucked out through a vacuum. Congrats!

  • [5] June 21, 2016 at 4:03pm

    Looks and sounded like one of the “dreamers” I keep hearing about.Surely he was in a rush to Walmart to purchase diapers and baby food for a local orphanage.

  • [6] June 7, 2016 at 5:23pm

    @ Oakland, Darwin himself said his theory would collapse if organisms exhibiting irreducible complexity were discovered (complex organisms) because they are not the product of random chance, but the product of design and thought, just like software. What has been discovered is that complex organisms exist at the very basic level of life, in the cellular structures which are filled with millions of pieces of INFORMATION. Information is the result of design, not the result of chance encounter.

    As for the fossil record, it clearly shows distinct and abrupt starts and stops, not a gentle progression. The Cambrian Explosion is a great example.

    “In China, we are allowed to question Darwin, but not the government. In America, you are allowed to question the government, but not Darwin.” — Paleontologist Paul Chien

  • [5] May 19, 2016 at 4:42pm

    Gee, another community organizer. What a shock.

  • [10] May 17, 2016 at 6:41pm

    False. Don Draper of “Mad Men” fame created this ad.

  • May 4, 2016 at 8:40am

    What an interesting turn of events. Like bell-bottom jeans, it seems like the N word will make a comeback and be culturally acceptable.

    Larry Wilmore and Barack Obama; my n!66a$, you did it!

  • [2] May 3, 2016 at 9:16pm

    A savvy reporter would have taken advantage of it, especially with the recent acceptance of the “N” word at the WH.

    Savvy reporter: “So, President Obama, seeing that you are a N!&&3r, did that play into your selection of the proposed SCOTUS nominee?”

  • [1] May 3, 2016 at 11:11am

    She said what she meant and she meant what she said. Just like Obama in 2008 when he said he would shut down the coal industry.

  • [2] April 28, 2016 at 8:35am

    There’s risk in everything. How come you didn’t post a link to the dozens of outbreaks of contaminated food that does go through the government regulators?

  • April 26, 2016 at 8:18pm

    That isn’t what happened here. They didn’t say no because the customers were gay, they said no because the customers wanted them to make a product that directly violated their conscience. This would be akin to forcing the Jewish printer to print fliers for the upcoming nazi rally or asking a gay artist to make a piece of art promoting Biblical marriage and condemning the perversity of homosexuality.

  • April 26, 2016 at 8:14pm

    No, the Muslims would follow the gay couple home and cut their heads off.

123 To page: Go