Lets not try to change the rules in the middle of the game just because you don’t like what the score is. Don’t worry Trumplicker, Trump will most likely get the nomination and Hitlary will become POTUS. Congratulations, you win and America loses ether way.
May 1, 2016 at 1:18pm
Look at how many Cruz supporters will not vote for Trump.
Sorry Trumplicker, every vote for Trump is a vote for Hitlary.
Reverse that, Uranium, because you are toxic to my America. Cruz is bought and paid for as an establishment puppet now because he ain't winning and they want to block Trump in any way they can. Wise up! Cruz has no values or character and is easily bought.
there is a difference between a cruz supporter, and a cruzhole the cruzholes will sulk and whine and wont vote for Trump, most people who support Cruz are not cruzholes its a small percentage maybe at the high end 5% the other 95% know that a hillary clinton whitehouse is not what we need they are sensible people unlike the 5% cruzholes that believe the ends justify the means...
 May 1, 2016 at 1:14pm
And Trump will not be the president.
Wake up Trumplickers.
 April 29, 2016 at 12:58am
It is what it is, a mental illness.
I’ll pray for you Simpleton.
April 29, 2016 at 12:56am
So what is the list of the establishments on Trump’s payroll?
April 29, 2016 at 12:54am
It is easy because, they’re one in the same.
April 29, 2016 at 12:52am
Lion Ted 2016.
America has a chance 2017.
April 29, 2016 at 12:48am
I’ve got one thing to say to you Observations; My mom says I’m cool.
April 29, 2016 at 12:45am
I was going to say, they are both male but then again Trump does have small hands.
April 29, 2016 at 12:42am
Lion Ted 2016
April 29, 2016 at 12:40am
And yet you keep coming back to the Blaze.
April 29, 2016 at 12:37am
Swinging in more ways than one.
April 29, 2016 at 12:36am
Nobody wants to know where you stick your middle JRook.
 April 29, 2016 at 12:29am
Landslide for Hilary.
April 29, 2016 at 12:29am
Trump will not be POTUS.
 April 29, 2016 at 12:20am
Why can’t you state this X-Republican Speaker’s name?
Because you know it would act as an endorsement for Ted.
Bushmill the chickensh!t
 April 27, 2016 at 8:12pm
You seem to forget, Cruz people can not and will not vote for Trump but, Trump people can vote for Cruz.
Lion Ted 2016.
 April 26, 2016 at 11:16pm
Mental retardation, that’s how.
 April 26, 2016 at 11:13pm
Trump2016! Stick a fork in America again and again!