User Profile: Whiplash

Whiplash

Member Since: April 27, 2011

Comments

123 To page: Go
  • [7] September 1, 2014 at 4:25pm

    Yeah, Democrats always get hurt feelings for facing truth…what’s that saying again…? Oh yeah “Wanna anger a Conservative? Lie to them. Wanna anger a Liberal? Tell ‘em the truth.” Once again we see lefties totally flummoxed by truth.

  • [2] September 1, 2014 at 4:23pm

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • [1] September 1, 2014 at 4:17pm

    I am sorta conflicted and embarrassed but I took my wife to Bob Evans for breakfast today and they had a clearly Muslim/Arab looking gentleman. I briefly thought to myself, “What if he’s one of them and wearing a suicide vest?” That’s what this has come to. BTW, until recently I never thought about such things but reality is indeed a b***h!

  • [5] September 1, 2014 at 4:12pm

    I didn’t even see this was Cleveland before I was able to correctly discern who was starring in this video. So predictable.

  • [1] August 29, 2014 at 5:46pm

    Obama’s press people must be true believers in the Obama cause…it’s the only way anyone can withstand the onslaught from the world demanding answers for the debacle this nation, our economy and foreign policy have eroded into. Only a true believer could prop up Obama to the press daily and not go home and off themselves.

  • August 28, 2014 at 4:09pm

    Awesome funny Jinxe!!!!!

  • August 28, 2014 at 11:16am

    Dead on.

  • [4] August 28, 2014 at 10:50am

    Isn’t that funny? Willie Brown lays the truth bare and since it does not shine well on lefties, Matthews’ tells Brown he’s “a little too nuanced tonight.” Amazing.

  • [4] August 28, 2014 at 10:44am

    Ya mean the Tea Party are not a bunch of government hating racists trying to overthrow the nation cause it’s lead by a black guy? WOW! Who knew!

    Responses (1) +
  • August 27, 2014 at 6:23pm

    ModRepub, here you go again with your blather. Your logic indicates adherence to the bogus principle “if one is not a member of the group discussed they cannot comment or have an opinion” – UNLESS said opinion matches that of the lefty. Do I need to tell you what you can do with that idea? When have I most recently heard that argument? Hmmmm…..

    The left got incensed when SCOTUS ruled against them in the HobbyLobby ruling, with lefties screaming “5 men cannot decide women’s issues!” Of course that completely then throws out Roe v. Wade, cause that decision was made by all men then too. See where your immature logic fails you Mod? Do ya? Keep what ya want and disavow that which doesn’t suit the narrative? Love SCOTUS when they give ya what you want then dog ‘em when they rule against you. So mature.

    My point is that one needn’t be a member of a group to have a real good grasp on the motivations and mind set of the group. I don’t need to be a Black Panther to know they hate white folks. I don’t need to be KKK to know they likely don’t much care for anyone of color.

    And Rush nor you nor me nor anyone must be a member of a group to have a fair and justified opinion of how many in a group may behave given “X” circumstance. A lefty pundit the other day said if Rush didn’t serve he cannot opine on the DoD in any way. What?

    Sorry Mod but your argument, just like most of leftism, fails on all counts.

  • August 27, 2014 at 5:42pm

    @Mperiod…do you even know what a zero sum game is? Your comment indicates you haven’t a clue as to its true ramifications. Zero sum refers to one winner only…there is one winner and one loser in a zero sum situation. What in my comment indicates any such nonsense as zero sum outcome? Apparently you need to get outta mom’s basement.

    NOTHING in my statement indicates only one winner allowed. In fact I believe if my points are taken as a whole and examined on their totality you will see (well not you necessarily but someone with some reasoning power) that I was arguing all of us win when EVERYONE has an equal say. Are you so obtuse you don’t see that it’s morally and philosophically wrong for 2% to dictate to 98% what we must believe and what language we must use? Are you that dense? That’s Communism…a tiny elite dictating to the vast majority what we must think, say, feel and do.

    I have no issue with LGBT folks at all, but they don’t get to dictate to an entire nation what we must believe just cause they demand it. When only 2% of any population does something, that DOES NOT dictate to the other 98% how they must feel about it.

    BTW, one can support LGBT rights all day long without kowtowing to the left demands that we have “gender neutral” facilities and stuff like that. Just like I support LEGAL immigration – the more the better – but I will not support illegal immigration. Not supporting illegal immigration DOES NOT make me a hater.

    Your turn….

  • [8] August 27, 2014 at 11:36am

    I’m always wondering what will be the result when it is revealed and acknowledged that black society as a whole dislikes white America? How will leftists justify their propping up of 13% of the population by throwing the other 87% under the bus? That’s not an American ideal.

    Same with LGBT issues. According to a recent poll Rush has been touting, less then 2% of American’s identify in a private poll to being Gay, bi or something in between. So I must ask, why all the falderal? 2% of 315 million is less than 7 million people. So we must bend to the will and forceful demands of 7 million in a nation of 315 million? That’s not an American ideal.

    I get the majority is not allowed to buffalo the minority. All minority groups have equal rights to those in the majority but short of the same rights and access to them, since when do 2% get to dictate to 98%?

    And illegal aliens get to dictate our laws and immigration policies? If there are 20 million illegals in the nation, that leaves 295 million who are legal Americans. Again, how do the 20 million, who are clearly felons as they are here illegally, get to dictate to the 295 million legal Americans?

    The left and their entire belief system is vacuous in the extreme. It’s all “coulda, shoulda, woulda,” completely lacking any real success, but since it feels so nice to be liberal, they get away with it. Absolutely amazing.

    Responses (1) +
  • [3] August 27, 2014 at 11:11am

    It’s not specifically anything Obama said there Moderate…it is indeed Obama’s almost open disdain for the military and our allies. I mean three Obama Admin reps at Michael Brown funeral and NONE at Maggie Thatcher’s funeral? Obama hates the US almost as much as he hates the UK, and the American Legion, most of our troops and a majority of this nation’s citizen’s know it too!

  • August 27, 2014 at 11:06am

    Once again here is a comment from good ol’ Dan Hollis, who consistently makes almost zero sense. I wonder what MS(republican)M is? There is NO mainstream republican media. To hear Dan and his cohorts tell it anyone who does not agree with them is a radical and clearly anything “radical” cannot therefore be “mainstream!” Silly Hollis, repeating them insane leftist talking points!

  • August 26, 2014 at 9:23am

    Something wrong with this thread….won’t let me post comment.

  • [34] August 26, 2014 at 9:20am

    Obama isn’t so much “aiding enemies of the west” as it is that HE is an enemy of the west. He’s told himself on dozens and dozens of occasions.

    Responses (2) +
  • [3] August 25, 2014 at 4:53pm

    Obama is just holding on hoping he can keep the lid on all of this until after the midterms.

  • [3] August 25, 2014 at 4:52pm

    One person can claim to be offended by a common word that is the name of a much loved food, and the restaurant owner pulls the sign with the word on it? What if the offended goes into the restaurant and sees the word “pork” or “bacon” on the menu? Will the owners have to scratch the word or just stop serving the product?

    This is how the left has almost already won folks. They control the language, the school systems, the media, the bureaucracy and near everything else. The only chance we have of defeating them is if they allow their reach to majorly exceed their grasp, meaning do something out of overconfidence that is so heinous that even average democrats will stand and scream “Stop!”

    Communists were clear they would defeat the US NOT with violence as in Russia, China, Cuba, Vietnam, etc., but instead by a slow, almost snail-like inexorable march to leftism. Khrushchev told us that slowly the US was already adopting leftist principles, but it was being done so slowly, and in the name or “equality” and other feel good mantras, that the average citizen would never feel the transformation. It would be gradual and overwhelming.

    Read “Communist Goals: Circa 1963″ on the Internet. Lays out the goals Soviets were striving for with regard to undermining the US system and slowly force feeding Communism to us. Khrushchev said Soviets needn’t to force Communism on us – we were already on our way. He said this in the early 1960′s and apparently he was right.

  • [22] August 25, 2014 at 4:34pm

    As far as Katy Perry, yeah she’s way, way, way hot, but she loves Obama like a fat kid loves a twinkie, so sorry Katy but you are living proof that looks and brains are two distinctly different things Toots! And take your lame-brained ex husband with ya. The two of you deserve each other.

  • [9] August 25, 2014 at 4:22pm

    EXACTLY!!!!!

123 To page: Go