With the anniversary of TheBlaze TV right around the corner on 9/12, the network is excited to announce the debut of Laurie Dhue as anchor for TheBlaze TV News Monday night at 5 p.m. ET.
A veteran writer, producer, reporter and anchor — and the only anchor to have hosted shows on CNN, MSNBC and the Fox News Channel — Dhue will be providing news updates throughout TheBlaze’s primetime lineup.
“Laurie is an incredibly talented journalist who has done amazing work both throughout her career and as host of For the Record,” President and Chief Content Officer for TheBlaze Joel Cheatwood said. “We are thrilled to have her join TheBlaze full time as we continue to expand our original programming.”
Dhue, who will continue to host For the Record on TheBlaze TV, has said of her role at the network: “Why did I join TheBlaze? That’s easy: the opportunity to be on the ground floor of something truly groundbreaking doesn’t come along very often, if ever. TheBlaze is growing by leaps and bounds, expanding every day as other media outlets downsize. Oh, and saying no to Glenn Beck is impossible.”
Other exciting developments at TheBlaze TV include a new episode of For the Record called “Borderless,” which will focus on exposing the truth about the immigration debate, and a new reality series called Pursuit of The Truth that sets out to find the next great storyteller.
Start a 14-day free trial to TheBlaze TV HERE, so you don’t miss a minute of the action!
Other Must-Read Stories:
- TheBlaze TV Unveils Two Exciting New Gun Shows
- TheBlaze Announces Exciting New Hire Who You Might Recognize
- ‘Could It Have Been Prevented’? TheBlaze TV’s ‘For the Record’ Investigates Potential Military Mismanagement of the Deadliest Day in the Afghan War
- TheBlaze’s Parent Company Makes Exciting Purchase
- Even Google has to admit your ‘Get TheBlaze’ voice is being heard