On Tuesday's radio program, Glenn Beck and Stu Burguiere discussed a recently discovered 2013 tweet from Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) that lends further evidence to support the claim that she was once married to her brother.
In the tweet, Omar wished a Happy Father's Day to a man named Nur Said Elmi Mohamed, who is allegedly the father of both Ilhan Omar and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, whom she married in 2009 and divorced in 2017. Omar deleted the six-year-old tweet early Tuesday morning, just hours after it was discovered by political strategist Caleb Hull.
Read more of the details here.
"My staff and I, we have beat our heads against the wall trying to give [Omar] the benefit of the doubt in every way we possibly can. But the evidence is overwhelming. We don't know why others will not do an investigation on this," Glenn said.
"This tweet from 2013, on her official account, appears to be pretty damning evidence that she married her brother Said. This tweet, which was then deleted in the middle of the night by Ilhan Omar, was a copy of something she had deleted earlier on Instagram. But she didn't go to Twitter to delete the connection," he continued. "We do know that at 11:08 [pm, Monday] this was online at her Twitter feed ... and we now know that it has strangely been deleted."
Watch Glenn Beck's chalk board explainer of Ilhan Omar's alleged marriage, immigration, tax, and student loan fraud here.
Glenn went on to share Omar's Father's Day message to Nur Said Elmi Mohamed, which seemingly supports allegations that she married her brother.
He then directed a series of questions to Rep. Omar, including:
- If your ex-husband is not your brother, why did he live with a woman, in England, that you have referenced as your sister in London?
- Why does she [Omar's sister] consider your father, the one that you just said "Happy Father's Day" to, as her father? Why are there photos of the two of you together?
- In 2016, you filed a harassment report on a D.C. cabdriver, where you called Leila your sister. Why did also another witness corroborate that later?
- You've also claimed that you're not having an affair with Tim Mynett, so why does his wife claim otherwise in official court documents?
- Can you please tell the people who donated to your campaign, a reason that you continue to pay [Mynett] $14,000 on one day, $21,000 on the next day?
"You can clear this up " Glenn said, addressing Omar. "The American people should know. You just need to tell us the truth. You just have to do what you've refused to do, and that is address them. [...] Can you please just explain?"
Watch the video below for more details:
Watch the full episode here.
Use code GLENN to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn's masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution and live the American dream.