- Where can I get TheBlaze app for my mobile phone?
- How can I change my email address?
Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Email & Password' and add your new email address.
- How do I update my payment information?
To update your payment information, log into your account. Mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and select 'Subscription' from the drop-down menu.
- I lost my password. Help!
Don’t worry, it happens to everyone. If you forgot your password and can't log in, click ‘Forgot Your Password?' from our Member Login form. Enter your e-mail address and click 'SEND'. We'll e-mail you a link to reset your password. If you can't find the password email, check your spam folder.
- How does the free trial work?
Your subscription to TheBlazeTV will begin with a free trial period. At the end of your trial period, your credit card will be charged for the subscription option you chose when you signed up. If you cancel before the end of your trial period, you will not be charged.
- How can I change my password?
Log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Email & Password'. Select ‘change password'. Enter your current password and the new password.
- When does my subscription renew?
Your annual subscription will automatically renew each year around the same date you were initially billed. If you are a monthly subscriber, you'll be billed around the same date every month.
- How can I subscribe and unsubscribe from TheBlaze newsletters?
To change your email communications preferences, log into your account and click your profile icon at the top right of the page. On the navigation menu to the left, click 'Newsletters' and select which emails you'd like to receive.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
We’d be really sad to see you go, but if you need to cancel, please log into your account, mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and select 'Subscription' from the drop-down menu. On your Plan page, click "Cancel". If your subscription was purchased through Roku or iTunes, you'll need to cancel directly with them. Please note, if your subscription was initiated in the iOS app and is billed by Apple/iTunes you'll need to cancel through iTunes by clicking here.
- I forgot to cancel before I got billed. Can I get a refund?
We'll be sorry to see you go, but if you cancel your subscription within 5 days of being billed, you can request a refund for the amount you were charged. Just call TheBlaze TV support at 888-822-5293 between the hours of 9am to 6pm CT Monday through Friday. Please note, if your subscription was purchased through Roku or iTunes, you'll need to cancel directly with them.
- I signed up with iTunes. How can I cancel my subscription?
Please follow these steps to manage your iTunes subscription on your iOS device or computer.
- What devices are compatible with TheBlaze TV?
You can watch TheBlaze TV on your computer, mobile phone, tablet, or on your television with an internet-connected set-top-device. Supported devices include most newer versions of Windows/Mac computers, iPhone, iPad, Android phones and tablets, as well as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV Gen 4+, and Apple TV via Airplay.
- What is included with my subscription to TheBlaze TV?
One subscription to TheBlaze TV gives you total access to the network on any device, wherever you may be! You can watch live shows for the latest news and opinion, or you can dig into our on-demand library containing hundreds of hours of past shows, documentaries, live events and more.
- Which cable providers offer TheBlaze channel?
You can see a list of providers here.
- How do I access TheBlaze TV on my Roku?
To watch TheBlaze TV on Roku, you'll need to install our channel. Go to Roku's channel store and search for "TheBlaze". Log in using the same email address and password you use for TheBlaze on your computer.
- What are the minimum technical requirements for TheBlaze TV?
You can check the latest TheBlaze TV minimum requirements here.
- I'm having trouble streaming on my Roku. What should I do?
Most problems with streaming are due to internet connectivity. If you have limited bandwidth, try powering down other internet-connected devices and shutting down any bandwidth-intensive activity on your network. If that doesn't help, connect your Roku to the internet directly with an Ethernet cable.
- TheBlaze TV app isn't working on my Roku. How do I fix it?
Try these easy troubleshooting steps. First, remove TheBlaze TV channel, then power off your Roku. Turn the Roku back on, and then reinstall our channel.
- Is TheBlaze TV available through DISH Network?Yes! TheBlaze TV is available through DISH on channel 212. If your DISH subscription doesn't include channel 212, click here for information.
- How can I subscribe?
To subscribe, open an account with TheBlaze by clicking the “Sign Up” button at the top right of TheBlaze.com. Follow the prompts to add your email address, password and display name. On the next page, click “Start Your 14-Day FREE Trial Now”. If you already have an account with us, please sign into your account. Then, mouse over your profile icon at the top right, and select "Subscription" from the drop-down menu. Your options will appear on this page.
- How can I watch a program on-demand after it airs?
Log into your account. Then, click the TV tab at the top of the screen, and then click the On Demand tab. Click any program to view a list of available episodes.
- How can I make TheBlaze TV stream smoother on my computer?It sounds like you may need to adjust the stream quality. Select the program you'd like to watch and after the video player appears, click the HD button in the lower right corner and either lower the stream quality, or use the "auto" quality option which will adjust stream quality based on the speed of your internet connection.
- Where can I find the current programming schedule?
Just click this link to view the most up to date version of our programming schedule: TheBlaze TV Programming Schedule.
- Are there any password requirements?
You may use any combination of letters and/or the following symbols ()!@#$%^&* as long as the password includes at least one number and is at least six characters in total length. Passwords are also case sensitive.
- I can't log in. What should I do?
Some browsers have made recent updates that resulted in login issues on TheBlaze. Ensure you're using the latest version of your browser, clear your cookies and cache, and restart your computer. If these suggestions don't help, you can always contact us for further assistance.
- Why is Facebook is blocking my posts on TheBlaze page?
Facebook recently made some changes that may impact how you see your own posts. On our page, just click "Following" and then click "See First". You can also click this link to our Facebook page for instructions: https://www.facebook.com/theblaze/photos/a.207933762577305.45436.140738092630206/1760140394023293/?type=3.
- What happened to comments?
Since much discussion about the news has moved to social media, we made the tough decision to remove comments from our website, effective June 24, 2018. Instead of moderating our own comment section, we're focusing efforts to engage readers on TheBlaze’s Facebook and Twitter page.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
We’d be really sad to see you go, but if you need to cancel, please visit https://www.theblaze.com/help, select 'Contact Us', and fill out the form. Be sure to enter the email address you signed up with, along with the reason for your request and any feedback on what we could have done better. We'll send you a confirmation once your request has been processed. If your subscription was purchased through Roku or iTunes, you'll need to cancel directly with them.
- I forgot to cancel before I was charged. Can I get a refund?
We’d be really sad to see you go, but if you cancel within 5 days of being billed, you can request a refund online. Just go to https://www.theblaze.com/help, select 'Contact Us', and fill out the form. Be sure to enter the email address you signed up with, whether you're requesting cancellation, refund, or both, along with the reason(s) for your request. We'll send you a confirmation once your request has been processed. If your subscription was purchased through Roku or iTunes, they have their own cancellation and refund policies and you'll need to contact them directly.