WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Blatant in their disregard …
Climate change has become the No. 1 religion of the progressive left, complete with fanatical orthodoxy and a distaste for skeptics. True to form, the leftists at Time have made a concerted effort to drown out anyone who casts doubt on that religion. In its new issue devoted entirely to climate change, the magazine brags about its treatment of skeptics.
Notably, what you will not find in this issue are climate-change skeptics. Core to our mission is bringing together diverse perspectives. Experts can and should debate the best route to mitigating the effects of climate change, but there is no serious doubt that those effects are real. We are witnessing them right in front of us. The science on global warming is settled. There isn't another side, and there isn't another moment.
I studied engineering in college. One of the things we were taught over a quarter of a century ago about science is that it is never settled. What we know about how the world around us works is always changing. That's true science.
What Time and the rest of the mainstream media believe in is dogma. That the Earth is changing, and mankind is primarily to blame for it. They discount anyone who says the Earth has been warmer and human life survived. They discount anything that shows their models may be flawed.
The media are the leaders of the climate inquisition. Their dismissal of opposing views would be right at home in 15th- and 16th-century Spain.
- Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax sues CBS over interviews with sexual assault accusers
- ABC News has covered Sanders for only seven minutes in 2019
- Can spyware tech be reconciled with human rights? This is the question governments are attempting to answer
- New Google rules aim to boost original reporting in search results
- Left-wing critic bashes parts of Bill Burr's comedy special, lectures the rest of us on what is and is not funny
- 'South Park' co-creator Matt Stone mocks cancel culture: TV critics laughed at Chappelle's special then slammed it 'to keep their job'
- CNN panel unfazed by Beto O'Rourke's promise to forcefully confiscate your guns
- CBS exposes human smugglers transporting ISIS into Europe
- Hot mic catches Marianne Williamson complaining about liberals on 'America This Week' with Eric Bolling: What does it say that 'conservatives are nicer to me'?
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.