WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
On Wednesday, BlazeTV host Glenn Beck continued to look into what really happened in Ukraine during the 2016 election and regarding the Bidens. In the special, Beck tore apart what he termed the mainstream media's "most misleading lies:" their insistence that Obama administration officials never gave Ukrainian prosecutors a "do not prosecute" list.
At the core of the story of what happened in Ukraine in 2016 — regarding both the election and Joe Biden's son Hunter — are the actions of the Ukrainian prosecutor and how they were guided by U.S. officials. In his first Ukraine special, Beck outlined how American diplomats told Ukraine who it could not prosecute.
The mainstream media have said that this is a lie, that a Ukrainian official, Yuriy Lutsenko, who replaced the "bad" prosecutor that Biden didn't like, recanted his statement that a no-prosecute list existed. The mainstream media including the Washington Post and Wall Street Journal offered "facts" to show this was the case.
Beck explained that the original Ukrainian source said that no person was given a written list of the names, but it was just orally transmitted. Basically the whole mainstream media fact check centers around whether or not a physical list was given of people not to prosecute, not whether or not it was discussed at all.
PART 2: MEDIA LIES ON UKRAINE…Proof Joe Biden DID fire Shokin for Hunter, Burisma Investigation youtu.be
This reminds me of the infamous quote by character Martin Lomasney, an old-school political boss from Boston in the novel "The Last Hurrah" about Massachusetts politics: "Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink."
The media is stuck on what the meaning of the word "list" is.
- New York Times reporter sat on public records challenging Warren's pregnancy-discrimination claim
- 'Cannot overstate how dramatic': Chris Wallace said he had 'goosebumps' during impeachment vote
- 'Do you think that hurts you?': Chris Cuomo presses Adam Schiff on lack of witnesses who say Trump committed a 'crime'
- Axios reporter Jonathan Swan gives double bird salute on MSNBC
- Google says it 'mistakenly disapproved' a conservative think tank's video about climate change
- Dan Rather's impeachment explainer includes a warning about protecting the integrity of presidential elections
- Catherine Herridge, Fox News veteran, moves to CBS News
- BuzzFeed reporter stakes out Walmarts in Rep. Matt Gaetz's district to figure out what Fox News viewers think and accuses them of believing in conspiracy theories
- CBS correspondent rips Clinton's 'cheap' attack on Trump judges
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.