WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Dreams come true …
For the mainstream media, nearly three years of dreams are coming to fruition. The Democrats are rushing headlong into impeachment, fulfilling the dreams of the leftist media talking heads and journalists at places like the New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC, to name a few. Like the good foot soldiers for the Left they are, these folks have manned their battle stations.
Here's some of their latest impeachment joy:
- The Washington Post is excited about "How the sexy peach emoji joined the #Resistance." Get it, for imPEACHment? How clever!
- Then there's NBC's "Today," where they want you to know that the Bidens have assured us all that they've done nothing wrong.
- Over on MSNBC, Willie Geist is worrying that if the media gets its way and Trump is impeached, he won't "go quietly."
- Then, of course, there's the run-of-the-mill lying the media often engages in. This time it's ABC, which claims that the whistleblower had "first-hand" information, even though publicly available documents contradict that.
- MSNBC's Chris Hayes went on with Seth Meyers to celebrate impeachment.
- CNN had the discredited former FBI official Andrew McCabe to talk about Attorney General Barr working with foreign leaders to investigate the origins of the Russia conspiracy theory. Of course, CNN and McCabe called the investigation into this a conspiracy.
- Then there's Mika Brzezinski, who's concern-trolling about Rudy Giuliani's welfare. She said, "Someone needs to take care of him, it's abusive." I'm sure Rudy is grateful for her concern.
Those are just a few of the nonstop tidal wave of stories about impeachment that probably have a shiver running up Chris Matthews' leg like it's 2008 all over again.
To the media this is a game that can be put up on the scoreboard. Media partisans are reacting to impeachment with glee, instead of the seriousness it deserves. And they've completely ignored anything that runs counter to their narrative.
In other words, everything we've seen them do in coverage of Trump for nearly three years.
- Twitter has no comment on why Trump's account hasn't been suspended, but Brian Stelter is ON IT
- Greta Van Susteren calls out 'Morning Joe' for criticizing Fox News, tells hosts to 'focus on their own jobs'
- Media obscuring and lying about it VERY revealing: Undercover Huber sums up IG whistleblower form controversy in eye-opening thread
- 'No way this is real': NYT Magazine's glimpse at the Cult of Rachel Maddow is genuinely disturbing
- Devin Nunes sues Ryan Lizza, Hearst for defamation and common law conspiracy regarding article about family's Iowa dairy
- CJR: Five tips from journalists on covering trans and nonbinary people
- Facebook to exempt opinion and satire from fact-checking
- Beta testing for Jordan Peterson's free speech platform Thinkspot goes live
- Hackers take over a billboard in Michigan and play porn on it
- What Hong Kong's protests look like from inside China on the internet
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.