WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
When planes attack …
On Wednesday, the 18th anniversary of the jihadist terror attacks of 9/11, the New York Times continued a familiar theme when reporting on terrorist attacks. The paper once again gave an object agency when it said that "airplanes took aim" at the World Trade Center on that fateful day.
In November 2017, when there was another jihadist attack near the World Trade Center, I reported on how CNN, Now This, BuzzFeed, The Hill, and others reported that a "truck" drove into a crowd of people.
The Times deleted the tweet that said "airplanes took aim" and updated its story. But that doesn't change what they posted to begin with. The leftist media don't want to blame people for their evil acts; they want to blame inanimate objects.
Unless it's "right-wing" terrorists …
Of course, the one exception to the media's rule of shying away from blaming human actors is when it involves "right-wing terrorists." This is so deep-seated among the media that CNN even tried to minimize 9/11 by talking about how evil "right-wing" actors are.
Certainly, that's exactly the message the nation wanted to hear on the anniversary of 9/11.
Censoring photos of 9/11 …
Also on Wednesday, Facebook was censoring some photos depicting the horror of the 9/11 jihadist terror attacks. In my feed, at least three different photos of victims jumping out of the towers were censored and required people to click to view them. Facebook has not responded to Blaze Media's request for comment.
The interesting thing is that some photos of the horrific events were shown, including photos of victims jumping out of windows. Facebook does a disservice when it censors some of what happened. The world needs to remember what happened that day.
- Condoleezza Rice shuts down NBC anchor who asks if Russia was responsible for President Trump winning
- Women of 'The View' express outrage over the low number of lawmakers who attended 9/11 moment of silence: 'Shameful'
- Alyssa Milano: 'I have two guns in my household for self-defense'
- GOP senators slam Facebook for labeling pro-life group as fake news based on abortionists' advice
- Media hyped 'wrong' study linking Trump rallies to hate crimes, then ignored second study debunking it
- New study finds over 95% of Americans are concerned with the state of the media
- Raheem Kassam: The media has a problem covering 9/11
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.