WTF MSM!? is a newsletter that puts a dose of sunlight on the mainstream media and exposes how the media twist facts, selectively report, and outright lie to advance their left-wing agenda. You can sign up for the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.
Credible allegations …
On Friday, the media worked itself into a frenzy regarding a whistleblower report about an alleged phone call between President Donald Trump and a world leader. The Wall Street Journal reported that the leader in question was the president of Ukraine, and the phone call involved Trump asking for the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden's son's dealings in the Ukraine. The media ran with the story all weekend.
To be clear, if the president threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine for an action of that government regarding a U.S. citizen that's troubling. What the media isn't telling you is the exact thing that then-Vice President Joe Biden reportedly did to get the Ukranian prosecutor who was looking into his son fired. Biden is on video bragging about getting the prosecutor fired.
I said, "You're not getting the billion." I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: "I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money."
Politico touched upon the Biden scandal but also ran cover for him by saying, "Shokin was widely regarded as corrupt at the time," and that "no evidence of wrongdoing has emerged."
Not only is the media barely reporting on the Biden scandal. One of the few outlets that did is openly running cover for Biden.
Can you imagine Politico writing a story like that about Trump?
- Levin breaks down what the media doesn't want you to know about the Trump phone call 'scandal'
- According to CNN report, the whistleblower complaint against Trump was filed based on hearsay
- Joe Biden loses his cool at Fox News reporter who asked about his son's work with Ukrainian natural gas company
- NPR and Fox News correspondent Mara Liasson: Biden/Ukraine accusations like '2020 version of birtherism'
- 'New York Times is having a rough year': CNN anchors lament recent 'mistakes'
- Live Action founder calls on Facebook to 'publicly apologize for wrongdoing'
- New York Times claims alleged serial rapist Ed Buck was 'small-time' Democrat donor. That's a lie, he was a big-time donor
- Another NYT editor sent controversial, potentially racist and anti-Semitic tweets
- CNN analyst makes a grammatical error in a tweet attacking Mollie Hemingway as an 'intellectual lightweight'
You can sign up to receive the WTF MSM!? newsletter here.